Why me!!!!

Why are you in the girl bathroom?

*YuKi's POV*

 

Why me? Anyone but me! Why it have to me? Well you know where i am. I'm standing in the middle of a crowd raising a paper written 'I love you Niel' You may think i'm Niel's fan or something... I'm not! I'm his freaking cousin!!!! He told me that no one would come to his band's concert. And he said that the concert is for BIG BANG his band is just an opening act.  At first i don't believe him and i said i won't go but he went to my mom and begged her to tell me to go. So here i'm here in a girls crowd! Not normal girls.... Their screaming fangirls!!! I hate it!!! But i love Niel. He like a brother to me but i don't have any siblings.

Oh there they are! I raising the paper as high as i could. When he started dancing 'SUPA LUV' I saw him looking at me and smiled " Hey Niel just smile at me!" a girl on my left said. Yeah right... When the rapping part there a cute guy coming out.. What's his name again? Yeah something like a hat.... C.A.P That's right!

The song was over. Now i'm going to the girls room i really need to pee!.

 

* Niel's POV*

"That was great!!" I shouted i was so happy that my wonderful cousin came! Well i should introduce them to her oneday. Suddenly i saw CAP hyun ran out the door. I told him not to drink too much water....

 

*CAP's POV*

I should have listen to Niel..... I need to pee so bad!!! I ran the men room. And OMG!!! There like 20 men in there. I need to pee now!!!! Ottoke!!! I step out and look at the girl room. Maybe... No! maybe i'll take a look if no one then i can go in.

 

Wow no one here!!! I guess they don't want to miss any of the Big bang songs. I get it there and went in the first bathroom.