The Broken

Because I am your Fanboy. (one-shot)

A/N: ouo updated this like finally OTL this story is actually so satisfy myself with my feels lol. 

 

 

Chunji and LJoe were in their air-conditioned room. LJoe was in the center of the room with his eyes locked on the computer's screen, back facing Chunji, the older boy that sat lazily on his bed.
 
LJoe was rapping in a fluent English, to Eminem. And Chunji was staring at his bestfriend's back, watching his amazing show. 
 
The two of them were friends since elementary school. And they were always close. Even closer than their fmailies.
They knew more about each other more than their family did. 
 
LJoe told Chunji everything, and of course, including his first love in US, the US Chinese girl. The girl that Chunji always comented on, and Chunji seriously thought that she wasn't pretty enough for LJoe and LJoe deserves better.
 
Chunji told LJoe, not everything, but almost. Chunji had been crushing of LJoe for many years, but he had no guts to tell LJoe his feelings towards him. His bestfriend was talented, his bestfriend was caring, his bestfriend was handsome, And his bestfriend was straight. That was the only thing Chunji ever hid from LJoe, the feelings, his feelings. 
 
Feeling the other side of the bed sank in, Chunji snapped out of his own thought and glanced towards his bestfriend who were lying on his bed, beside him.
 
LJoe turned to Chunji, staring straight into his eyes with a wide grin pasted on his face. "So how was it??" 
 
Chunji quickly averted his eyes and returned the wide grin and a grin that was as wide. "It was amazing, Byunghun, you're always amazing!" LJoe chuckled softly at his bestfriend's comment and layed back onto the bed. "You liked my show so much eh?" LJoe chuckled more and looked at Chunji. 
 
Chunji laughed too, feeling the butterflies teasing around in his stomach. "Well, I am always your fanboy, don't you know?"
 
Chunji smiled softly at the lying figure on his bed. They both enjoyed their quiet and comfortable moments like this. 
 
But Chunji felt wrong, Chunji felt that LJoe was hiding something for him. Due to LJoe's unnatural moves such as hiding his phone, or not letting Chunji to peek on his messages. 
 
Of course, Chunji knew that LJoe had something hiding from him, yet he knew that he had no rights to convince LJoe or something. 
 
Another day came and Chunji woke up at 11am. It was so late, Chunji couldn't sleep the previous night, everything in his mind was LJoe,his bestfriend, his wonderful bestfriend. 
 
Chunji peeked through his fingers, seeing LJoe wasn't in his bed at the opposite of Chunji's. It was rare. LJoe was always the one who wakes up later than him. And he was the one who always wake LJoe and prepared their breakfast. 
 
Chunji sat up slowly on his bed and washed himself, wearing a T-Shirt and jeans. The comfy style he always wore on. 
 
The day without LJoe, not even knowing where he's gone. Chunji decided to just walk along the street, maybe to the bookstore to see whats new, and maybe a drama alone. 
 
He then took his wallet, keys and handphone before walking down the street. 
 
He'd past many stores, but none of them actually caught his eyes. So he continued his short journey to the bookstore. The bookstore was kind of far from their appartment. And it was at the corner located beside a coffee shop. 
 
Chunji slid his hands into his pockets as he looked around. He was walking few blocks away his destiny until something caught his eyes. 
 
That similiar figure in the cafe, sitting across a girl. He knew them. He knew them very well. 
 
Lee Byunghun, his bestfriend. 
 
And the girl? Yes, Jennifer, the US Chinese girl a.k.a LJoe's first love.
 
Are they back together? Why are they holding hands? Why are they so happy? Why didn't Byunghun tell me? Is this what he had been hiding for days?? 
 
Many questions swept past Chunji's mind as he felt his heart being squeezed tightly. 
 
Tears threatened to roll down his cheeks and he had forgotten his main reason coming out. So as the rain, it started to drop, just like his heart, and his tears. 
 
He ran all the way back to their appartment and slammed to door shut. He leaned his back against the door as his tears threatened to fall down, and he knew it clearly that his tears weren't going to stop this soon.
 
He slid down onto the floor and he hugged his knees immediately. His loud wail muffled by his knees and swallowed by the squall and storm. Totally like a drama, or totally WAS a drama, we should say.
 
It seemed like forever for the few hours to past until it was 9 at night. Chunji was alone in the room, curling under the blanket as his tears were dried and strained the pillow. His tears were temporarily stopped, but he knew that they will fall again anytime or soon.
 
Hearing the door shuffled, Chunji knew that LJoe was back. So he rushed into the bathroom and washed up himself, pretending that nothing ever happened. 
 
He walked out of the bathroom and spotted LJoe on the couch, smiling happily to himself. 
 
'Looked like he's really happy..' Chunji thought and dragged his feet to the couch slowly, with a wide grin on his face, a forced one, but LJoe coudln't see it. 
 
LJoe turned his face to Chunji and smiled even wider, looked like he was waiting for Chunji's question. And Chunji understood it somehow. 
 
"Why are you so happy?" Chunji asked, trying to hide his shaky voice. 
 
"We're together! Jennifer and I! " LJoe beamed happily and hugged the plushie on the couch tightly.
 
He was in love, totally in love with that girl. Chunji quickly placed an encouraging smile on his face. "Really? I'm so happy for you." 
 
LJoe chuckled and nodded slightly. "Didn't you say she wasn't enough for me?" LJoe laughed at Chunji's previous comments on this girl, didn't notice that Chunji's face went darker. 
 
"Well, I am your fanboy, remember? I should always support you, that's what a bestfriend, and a fanboy must do!"
 
Chunji smiled again and walked back to the room slowly. LJoe called him out and Chunji just waved him off saying that He was tired. 
 
Chunji went back to the room and shut the door. His tears were flowing down again as he whispered softly to himself, and he was silent, not wanting to let the other hear him. 
 
"I am just your fanboy, after all."