Happy New Year!!!

So all this while it's you?

"What a good way to start a new year.." sighed myself as i make my way to college. Yes, by walking. It's not that far i know but hey i hate sunlight okay!? Poor my pretty skin complexion. For goodness sake i'm gonna yell at his face once i arrive for leaving me behind ugh YOU JUST WAIT YOO YOUNGJAE. How am i supposed to be carrying all these heavy on my own pfft-  hEY WHATHEFCK??

T.K pov

Ahh another new year has begun. New year's resolution? Well, still same like last 10 years hehe - to be ____ 's official boyfriend. Good luck topkid. Bless you!! She's the one for me, we're meant to, i know. She just haven't realised it yet. 

Whoops speaking of which .. already? okay okay stay cool topkid you can do this. "ahem.." , i pressed the honk while approaching her whom i see in the middle of the street.

i let my car's window half down, "heyya" 

"ah wae gapjagi. nuguseyo?", she was like startled a bit with my sudden approach but nevermind, still awfully beautiful as ever. 

realising that i'm still in my sunglasses, i put them down. "opps sorry, haha it's me T.K" , i felt myself grin to her.

"ohhaha you look so different okay wow. for new year look huh?" , she teasingly giggles. What i treasure the most about her, yes.

"well, maybe? haha. where's youngjae anyway? aren't you guys always go to college together?" 

"pssh don't even dare to talk about that retard. he left me he went earlier i don't know why" , she gave out a small cute pout. awww.

OMG HOW DARE HE- 

"T.K you okay? whats with the face?"

".. oh nothing. hey tell you what, how about i give you a ride?" 

"niceu. my pleasure!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Youngjae pov

"bUT HYUNG-" , half-shouted at the phone conversation. "no youngjae, it's not your birthday yet. grow up will ya?", i heard daehyun hyung at the end of the line.

"yeah but still, like that 1 year old baby knows how to blow a candle pfft", my point somehow makes sense doesn't it? .

"yOU DO but that 1 year old baby still need his chance. and just to remind you that '1 year old baby' has a name, and it is Jung Dongho. poor my son got a short term memory loss uncle like you" 

"how sarcastic hyung, how sarcastic"

"so?" 

"gahh guess what talk to you later, im gonna hold up now. class is starting. k hyung, be less careful, STAY UNHEALTHY. BYE." 

"awww YOU TOO YOUNGJAE. BYEBYE" 

i let out a long sigh. i always get to choose the cake before okay. Jung Dongho, you better beware uncle is going to watch you carefully.

Ah? why do i felt dark black aura is coming all of a sudden? 

"YOU YOUNGJAEEEEEEEE!!!!"