-

I need to forget

You was sitting in a coffee shop because it was winter so a little of hot hot chocolate wasn't bad. You was watching some couples walking happily hand in hand You miss the feeling of being loved by someone but everything had an end and for you it came one and almost two months ago you dont want to recall those memories because it still hurts you.

"HyeMi?" someone asked you while making his way to the chair infront of you, at first you didnt recognize him.

"Woohyun Oppa?" you asked a little confused.

"Oh! HyeMi! how have you been? I thought that i wouldnt be able to see you again, all the guys miss you, Sungjong ask If for any reason we contact you" he said a little to fast but managed to understand. I giggle a little and he was pouting like a little baby and make my heart melt a little bit. 

"I'm sorry oppa for not contacting you but a lot of things change after i change school, so i didnt feel sure what was the right moment to contact you " i said this a bit sad because tons of memories came to me. And one of those were the way he treat me and the way woohyun oppa treat me too, the way i left school because i was too embarrassed to show myself in front of all my classmates no one knew why your 'perfect' relationship end and you didnt want they to know because its more embarrassing. 

"Dont worry hyemi, we all were a bit sad when you left but you probably have your reasons and we all understand" his words make you feel happy, he is a good person why in the world i didnt fall in love with him. You both keep talking and it was getting late so when you was about to say goodbye to him the door of the shop opened and you couldnt be more unlucky because the person who entered  was your ex, Kim Myungsoo. He was the person you didnt want see in a million years.

When He saw you his eyes widdened but you only stayed in your spot and that was when a girl entered the shop you knew who she was but you stay still with your eyes focus on him and the same with him, Woohyun noticed something weird in you so he turned his face to see what you were watching and he had the biggest surprise ever when he saw his dongsaeng there, he traveled his eyes from you to myungsoo and the girl behind him. Woohyun didnt know why you broke up with myungsoo hi had this feeling that his dongsaeng had done something but he never asked, no one asked why they broke up. But he noticed that you were feeling extremely uncomfortable in that situation.

"Hyemi we should get going its getting late,  i can take you home if you want" he offered

"Oh you are right we should go i dont feel like staying a single bit here, and sure thanks for the offer" you said to him trying to fake a smile. You two stand up, Woohyun helped you with your stuff and he took your hand and you didn't care because his grip made you feel kinda safe. When you two were practically in front of myungsoo, woohyun greeted his dongaseng you just stare into his eyes you didnt greet them.

"Hye-" myungsoo was about to say something to me but i cut him off.

"Don't you dare to pronunce my name, you are a stranger to me, we dont have anything to talk, I don't want to talk to you anymore, so enjoy your day be happy if you can" I said while looking deep into his eyes just to let him know that i'm not joking. Woohyun hardened his grip on my hand that made me turn my face towards him and he gave me a smile and mouther that we should go I only nodded in response. We went to his car he openned the co-driver door for me and made his way to his side of the car. He drove to my house, the ride was silent i only keep staring out of the window trying to think in something different. When we reach my house he help me out off the car.

"Oppa, thanks for being a goodfriend" you said almost whispering.

"You dont have to say thanks hyemi ah~ I'm your friend im here to help you" he said but you didnt notice the sad tone when he said it. He was about to said goodbye but you interrupt him.

"Don't go, please. I owe you so much, so please let me invite you something to eat or drink. Please" you said while trying to smile at him.

"Mmm okey, but let me help you ok?" He said while trying to made you smile and he did. You give him the biggest smile.

"Okey oppa, so come in" you said. You weren't too happy after the coffee incident but Woohyun made you feel better and that was important right?

>> Few moments later <<

"Aaaah! I'm full. I dont want to eat anymore. I'm going to look like a pig" woohyun said while patting his tummy.

"I'm full too. We should cook more often " you said smiling at him. You saw woohyun thinking and he was really into his thoughts so when you stand up to take the dishes to the kitchen he spoke.

"Hyemi ah~ can i ask you something please?" He said and you just nodded

"Yeah sure what you wanna know?" You said a little curious about his question

"Hyemi why you and myungsoo broke up? ... but if you dont want to answer it ok i und-"you cut him off. He was surprised but he didnt care.

"Oh amm no problem woohyun, I think I have to tell you since you have being my best friend for so long" I say to him, he was a bit surprised because of my decision but he only stay in his sit waiting for me to start to tell him everything.

 


First chappie is done :) The best is about to come.