First Day of School: Part 1

I'm Your Secret Girlfriend?

Tuition class ended and I was actually....horribly heart broken. I had assumptions that I would never be able to see him again, that he used me, and that I was stupid for actually falling for him. So, having all these thoughts made me a sad kid.

My grumpy attitude lasted all the way until the first day of school. I silently walked to school with my new W.H.S. uniform on, hanging my head low, staring at my feet as I was walking. I wasn't really in the mood to talk so I gave off a mean aura so that people won't talk to me. When in reality I actually had a really playful personality...and had sort of a dirty mind... But I wasn't going to show that side of me because you never know, this new school might be innocent and they might think I'm gross if I show them my dirty side. It's better to be safe rather than sorry. 

Anyways, I walked to school and finally found my homeroom after searching around the whole school. I came into class late from being lost. I finally pulled my head up all the way so that I can see a glimpse of how the students at my new school looked like. I quickly did a scan of everyone in the classroom.

And thankfully they weren't all goody-goods, I saw some with emo makeup on, while some were so prepped up that they looked plastic. I guess this school was a little mixture of everyone, in my opinion I'll fit perfectly fine. But the people that grabbed my attention were the kids that were sitting in the middle of the classroom, their faces read I OWN THIS PLACE. 

Now these people were probably the people I should watch out for, the ones that were/might going to ruin my life. I didn't want the same thing to happen again this year. And if I do get bullied...again, I was going to stand up for myself this time, take a stand for who I am. I was not going to let them rule my world again. 

There was a mixture of girls and boys, the boys were jocks while the girls seemed to be cheerleaders because they were wearing their uniforms. Their uniforms seemed to be cut much more shorter than they were supposed to be, they were just about long enough to cover themselves up. I'm suprised that they didn't get called up to go change or buy a new uniform. They all had milky white skin, with Barbie pink lips with light pink blush, with circle lenses and inch long fake lashes on to make their eyes look bigger. They were all either listening to music with their newest and most updated phones or chewing gum and making annoying huge bubbles, or doing both at the same time. They were all plastics. Except for one of them....

She was caramel tan and had a body that any girl would die for. She had this glow that illuminated that she wasn't from Korea. Her fashion sense was different and she wasn't afraid to show some skin, her skirt was the shortest out of all of them. She was different. 

Different bad.

She was the only one actually staring at me in her little clique. She gave me a look that glowed of hatred. I can tell that I've already made an enemy, great. I quickly lost eye contact from this tan girl and scanned over the rest of the class. Next, I looked at the little clique of jock guys, the ones that were grabbing my attention the most. The ones that had their uniforms on but looked like they were about to explode from all the muscle. The ones that were unbelievingly fit, the ones that everyone would kill to date. They all looked like they were on the football team, except for one that popped out from the rest....

His shirt was tight on him and he had the best body out of the rest. He was slightly short, but out of all the other guys he was the only one looking at me. He was the only one that actually had a pencil and paper on his desk and looked like he was ready to learn. He seemed different...But unlike the other girl that I made eye contact with before... He was different good. I can tell that he has a quality be my friend from first sight. He finally noticed that I saw him and gave me a charming smile as I smiled back. He was sitting in the very front and on the right side of him there was a free seat that was ever so welcoming. But on the left of him was a blonde girl that looked at me and the guy back and forth with wide eyes in confusion.

She was also wearing a cheerleading uniform and had it cut veryyy short. She also had an S-line that every girl would die for. She kept on looking back and forth from me to the nice looking guy next to her. She suddenly bounced up from her seat and plopped herself down on the nice-looking guy's lap. The nice-looking guy's eyes suddenly became wide as he looked at the girl that was now sitting on his lap and had an arm around his neck. My eyes also widen as I looked at girl's actions. I kept on staring as my head slightly tilted to the right in confusion. What was happening? They suddenly had a conversation that I could barely hear. Their facial expressions looked as if they were arguing.

"What are you doing?" the guy asked while furrowing his eyebrows. The blonde girl suddenly flipped her head back towards me worriedly.

"I was worried that that new girl might steal you!" She whispered/screamed loud enough for me to hear. Then she suddenly gave the guy a peck on the top of his head. Was this girl talking about me? Wow...Uhh....This girl has...fast instincts? Why is she over-thinking me?

"Whoa hold on there Ahyoung...I'm yours okay? No need to worry." He chuckled back, giving me a little worried glance. What the heck? Did I get myself into drama by just making eye-contact with a guy that simply looked 'nice?' Maybe I should've just kept hanging my head low and took a seat before anyone can judge me... The blonde girl worriedly flipped her hair and kissed the nice-looking guy on the cheek, and strutted back to her desk. I'm suprised that the teacher didn't say anything to the blonde chick for standing up abruptly like that. Okay...Now I know that the nice looking guy was taken, not that I was interested. I was still at a heart-broken state from Myungsoo. 

I quickly started scanning the rest of the class, when this time my eyes landed on the girl that was sitting right next to the blonde chick. She also had her skirt shorten, but she wasn't in a cheerleading uniform. She had some makeup on but not as much as the cheerleaders. She was chewing gum and picking at her spilt ends when she suddenly looked up at me. How many people are going to notice me? But this girl was also different and yes it was different good not different bad. 

She looked up at me and rolled her eyes directly to the girl sitting next to her, which was the blonde chick. She stopped picking at her spilt ends and got her pointer finger and twirled her hair with it sarcastically. A small smile appeared on my face as I noticed that she was indicating that the blonde girl was stupid.

"Excuse me? I am guessing that you are Ms.Lee? The new transfer student?" 

I snapped back into reality and noticed that I've been standing there like an idiot in front of the class. "Ah..yes, sorry Mr.....Kim? I got lost trying to find the class since it's my first day of school here..."

The teacher looked at me uninterestingly, "Just hurry up and take a seat next to Woohyun-sshi, Woohyun raise your hand." I looked at the crowd of students, searching for this Woohyun kid. Just as I expected... It was the nice looking guy. I nodded my head and walked towards my new seat, next to the nice-looking guy. I sat down and placed my backpack on my chair taking out a piece of paper and pencil. I looked up at the teacher again so that it wouldn't be as awkward. He was tapping his pen on his lips, thinking intently "Ahh....And Woohyun-sshi?" the teacher asked.

"Yes?" He replied politely, straightening his back up as well.

The teacher kept tapping the pen on his lips "Since you are the class president can you please be Miss. Lee Hyerim's guide around the school?" I froze as I knew that this was going to get me into trouble. I snapped my head towards the guy, anticipating his answer.

"Sure, Mr.Kim I would love to." He said smiling back while I kept staring at him. This guy is either REALLY nice or he wants me to get into a fight with his girlfriend, which I'm assuming is his girlfriend. I kept staring at this kid who seemed really nice, maybe too nice. When suddenly the blonde chick meets eye-contact with me and stares at me like she wants to kill me. My eyes widened even wider. Then I suddenly made eye-contact with the girl next to her again. She rolled her eyes and twirled her hair again making me chuckle. When suddenly my chuckle makes the nice-looking guy chuckle which makes blonde chick stare at me with an even more menacing stare, but it strangely didn't even intimidate me, she seemed too stupid to do anything to me anyway. 

.

.

.

This is going to be a LONG year.

 


Hey guys :3 lol this is my first time updating on a monday XDXD i always like update on friday, saturday, or sunday^^

Woohyun is in the story now^^ and if u haven't noticed the other 'jocks' are the rest of infinite (minus L, he isn't in ur homeroom) 

Oh and I decided to update today because someone FINALLY commented and it made me feel SOO GOOD! So I decided to update^^ Woot woot~ :33 See guys~ this is what happans if you guys comment---> it gets me all giddied up and excited and I write a chapter on a school day and you guys get to read it :33 SO PLEASEE COMMENT!!! IT MAKES MY WORLD <33333 

P.S. none of you guys noticed that i spelled secret wrong in the title of this story XD i accidently wrote 'I'm Your SECERT Girlfriend' instead of 'I'm Your SECRET Girlfriend' XDXD


6.1.15 im going to edit a lot of the chapters at once but put them out in the public one a day so that I can write more. :)