Agony begins

Switched to be inLove

 

Yesung and Siwon arrived at Lotte Hotel Seoul. Yesung immediately went to the reception area. Excuse me... I was the one who called earlier about the luggages, I'm here to get my stuff. Good afternoon sir, but the person who got your belongings stepped out for a while. She asked us to give her contact details if someone comes over concerning the luggages. Oh! Is that so? Alright then can I have her number? Yes sir. The receptionist handed the calling card.

Siwon looked at the calling card. Wow! this person who got your stuff's Yesung is indeed someone from another country. Why don't you call her now. Yes, I will call her now. Let me have the card so I can call her up.

Yesung immediately dialled the number. "Yoboseo?" Who is this? I got you luggage by mistake. I'm wondering if I can already get it from you. Oh! I'm sorry but I'm out today. I will just save your number and give you a call tomorrow, you said. Look here miss, I'm a very busy person and I don't have much time to wait for you. just call the reception and ask them to get my luggage please? Yesung said. Alright, I will give them a call and ask them to get your stuffs from my room but how about mine? I will have someone call you tomorrow so you can get your stuffs. 

 

The next day, you were having breakfast when you got a text message. From unknown number: "Hi! Please go to SM Entertainment building in Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu and send me a message once you there." Okay, I will go there in an hour. You replied.

You immediately asked the receptionist to get a cab for you but they told you that since you are one of the VIP's in the hotel, you will have a hotel service car throughout your entire stay. Alright thanks miss, you said to the receptionist.

The hotel service driver opened the door for you and asked: "Agasshi where should I take you?" I need to go to SM Entertainment Building at Apgujeong-dong, Gangnam-gu, you said.  Alright miss, I will take you there. Thank you ajusshi you can just call me: "______".

 

Yesung is about to leave the dorm along with the boys. Yesung! Eunhyuk said. Have you met the girl who got your luggage by any chance? Is she pretty? Not yet! Yesung said. I texted her earlier today and asked her to got at SM Entertainment. Really? Kyuhyun said. Let me help you to bring her luggage down. No! I will not bring it! Yesung said. But hyung! the girl may need the stuff she have inside. Let her be I will teach her a lesson this time so she won't repeat the same mistake again, Yesung said while giving an evil laugh.

 

You finally arrived at SM Entertainment. Excuse me! Is there a place here where I can sit while I wait for someone? The guard walked you to the lobby area and told you that you can stay there while waiting.

Where is this guy? I have to go somewhere later. You decided to text him. "Hi! I'm already at the lobby are of the building you asked me to go to." Yesung replied: "Just wait there okay?"

 

It's been 2 hours and you were still waiting. You decided to leave instead. You don't want to spend your whole day waiting in vain. But before you leave, you left a note to the guard and asked him to give it to the guy who will look for you. 

 

Yesung and the other members arrived at the building. Eunhyuk rushed to the lobby. Yesung! hurry! The girl was waiting for a while now! But Yesung approached the guard first and asked. Did someone arrived here? Yes sir, there was a girl who stayed at the lobby area for 2 hours but she already left and asked me to give this note to you. What a very impatient girl! Yesung said.

 

Yesung read the note: "Sorry I have to go. If you can please just dropped my luggage at the hotel if you don't mind."

Did she just asked me to take her luggage at the hotel? Who the hell she think she was? Yesung said. I think it's better that way Yesung, Kyuhyun said. The girl may need her clothes now considering it's already her 2nd day at the hotel. Well, I don't care if she does not have any clothes. I'm quite sure she will find a way of getting one.