He felt being watched...

He felt being watched...

 

Bias P.O.V.
 
      He left his house earlier this morning. He had decided to go to high school earlier to work on a project with one of his friend. He was walking,  wearing his earphones. There was someone walking behind him but he didn’t care about it. He came into the high school some minutes later and he met up his friend and started to work. Further in the study hall, a girl sat up and began to read. He didn’t notice her at first. But as the hour passed, he had the impression that the girl was staring at him. He wasn’t really sure, so he didn’t say anything.
When the bell rang, he and his friend went to their classroom. The morning and the afternoon went quickly. He took the same way as the morning to come back home. Still wearing his earphones, he was walking slowly. He was hanging around and he was looking at the landscape, even if he already knew it like the back of his hand. Like this morning, someone was walking behind him but again, he didn’t care. 
The next day, he took the same way to go to his high school, actually it was the only way he could take.
The day passed and he came back home. He kept doing this for a couple of days. 
 
***
 
      You left your house in a hurry this morning. You didn’t want to miss him. You walked quickly to his house and  hid yourself behind the wall of an other house. The curtains of his room were closed. Phew, he didn’t leave you thought. Yes, you knew that when the curtains of his room were closed, he was still here. He usually opened them just before he exited his house. Just at this time, you saw him opened them. Ah, he’s leaving sooner this morning!
 
     Some minutes later, you saw him walked on the street and headed toward his high school. You exited your hideout and went behind him. He couldn’t hear you because of his earphones and the music was certainly loud. Both of you reached the high school very early but the doors were already opened. He went into the high school and walked into the study hall. You followed him. He sat next to one of his friend who you already knew, and they started to work. Ah, I see why he left earlier. You sat at an other table, took a book and began to read. You saw him looking at you for a few seconds and startled. Did he saw me following him earlier? You didn’t stop reading your book but you couldn’t focus on it. However when the bell rang, he headed straight to his classroom. You sighed in relief, stood up and went behind him to see in which classroom he would be during the morning.
 
     The day passed quickly for you too. When the classes were over, you discretely wait for him in front of the high school. He went out and started to walk to his house. Once again, you followed him but he was walking very slowly this day. Some minutes later, he finally arrived to his house and walked into it. You smiled and went home. See you tomorrow... 
 
     Fortunately, you didn’t live so far. You were in your house less than ten minutes later but you were greeted by your mother who wasn’t that glad. "Hey, why are you so late? How many time did I tell you not to hang out on the street? Especially when it’s late like now, it can be dangerous!" You sighed.
"Listen mum, I understand that you’re worried about me but I’m not a child anymore and I know this district so well, there’s nothing to be afraid of." She sighed too.
"Okay, but please don’t come home too late either." You nodded and went into your room. 
 
      It was late when you laid on your bed. You thought of some stories you read about girls who committed suicide after have been followed by men for months who send them presents everyday and forced the girls to marry them. You sniggered and wondered if  people like this really exist, stalkers... 
      The next days, you were still following your "crush", waiting in front of his house every mornings, walking behind him on the way to high school, looking at him from afar during the day and thinking of him when you wasn’t able to see him.
 
***
 
      He kept doing this for a couple of days until he felt being watched everyday. On the one side, he was sure that someone was following him, but on the other side, he thought that there were no interests for following him, except if his follower was mentally ill and wanted to kill him. He startled when he thought of it and continued to walk. Suddenly, he had an idea. He started to walk faster until he was sure to not be followed anymore. He hid him behind the wall of a shop and was waiting for his follower.
 
***
 
     You were following him, when suddenly he started to walk faster. You looked at the hour but it was still early. He isn’t late so why...
When you looked up he wasn’t here anymore. Where is he? You continued to walk looking for him. Where did he go?? And why did he start to run suddenly? You sighed, upset, and headed to the high school to be there before him. 
 
***
 
      He was waiting behind the shop, watching if someone was coming or not. Then, he saw a girl who seemed lost. When she came closer, he noticed that she wasn’t lost but annoyed. He then recognized her face. It was the girl he saw some days before in the study hall! The same girl who was staring at him instead of reading her book. When she was very close, he exited his hiding place and stood straight in front of her. She startled and looked at him with widened eyes, extremely surprised.
 
***
 
      You were walking in front of a shop when suddenly you saw your crush coming from nowhere and standing in front of you. You startled and looked at him with widened eyes. 
« It’s you who is following me for weeks!»He said.
You stuttered «N-no what are you saying?» He looked straight in your eyes. « I realized that someone was following me since last week. Every mornings and every evenings, when I go to high school or when I come back to my house, I feel being watched. And it’s you, no?» You shook your head but you were feeling your cheeks burning.
«N-no, I take this way every mornings and evenings too! I live not far from here, that’s all!» He looked at you with a sceptical face. « Are you sure? Because last time, I saw you staring at me when we were in the study hall.» You sighed.
«It was a coincidence! I was just looking at the people who were around me... Why do you think that I’m following you?» He was a little surprised.
«But why don’t you admit that you are following me? There is a reason, no? Do you... love me?»
«I-I... Okay. It’s right that I’m following you from a long time and yes, I like you. I know your name, where you live, the member of your family, your friends, what you’re doing on week-ends, the things you like and dislike, the subject you’re good and bad at, your favorite food, your favorite sport, your favorite color and a lot of other things...» He looked at you, stunned.
« You know all this things about me? B-but are you a stalker or something like that?»
«Me? A stalker? No at all! I never send you letters, messages and I never threatened you to marry me, no?» He laughed. «Yeah, you’re right...» 
You looked down. «I’m sorry to have followed you like that...» He smiled. «No, it’s okay. Even if it’s really weird, It’s fun that a girl is attracted by me, that she knows everything about me even if we never speak together.. You certainly know my name so it’s my turn to get to know you now! So... What’s your name?» 
You smiled, relieved that he didn’t think  you were crazy.