Chapter 1

Love don’t love no one

It was Saturday night and Super Junior was having their concert at Olympic Gymnastics Arena, Seoul. The stadium was packed with the fans all around the world. The loud cheering from the fans can be heard from the outside of the stadium and mini earthquake can be felt by who-ever around the stadium.

 

It’s time for one of ELF’s favourite song-Miracle. The song became one of most anticipated song by ELF because of craziness and playfulness of SJ members that can be seen during this segment. Super Junior members scattered and mingle all around on the stage. Donghae and Eunhyuk were tickling each other. Leeteuk and Ryewook were at the right corner of the stage, shaking hand with some of the fans. Shindong and Sungmin were at the left corner of the stage, playing with some random thing that been thrown by fans onto the stage and Yesung was by himself at the main stage, singing seriously of the song. Meanwhile Kyuhyun was at the front stage, smiling brightly and waving his hand to the crowd until Siwon came to him from back and whispered him the words.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah, kiss me.”

 

Kyuhyun frown his forehead. He then turned his head towards Siwon. The unpleasant and awkwardly smile was shown on his face.

 

“Why I need to do this again?”

 

“Because I love you.” Siwon smiling brightly at the Kyuhyun

 

“Not a good reason Hyung.”

 

“Come on. I really love you and it’s for sake of fans service. You knew that how ELF really love the kiss thing and skin ship.” Siwon put up his cheek closer to Kyuhyun face. Tapping his right cheek with his finger.

 

“Shiro!!! I don’t want to do this again.” Kyuhyun was shaking his head with his face was slowly turning into dark expression.

 

 

“Come on Kyuhyun-ah. It is just for a fan service.” Siwon then hug Kyuhyun waist. Make another step closer to him.

 

“Hyung. What are you doing in front of the crowd? Release your hand from my waist right now!” There was harsh tone in Kyuhyun voice. The uncomfortable face could be seen from Kyuhyun face. He tried to release himself from Siwon grip but the strong man hold Kyuhyun even stronger.

 

 

“Let’s make a deal. Just one kiss on my cheek. I will release you right away.”

 

 

“Fine!” Kyuhyun immediately kissed Siwon.

 

 

"That’s my boy.” A big smile engraved in Siwon lips.

 

 

“Are you happy now? Release me.” Siwon then let go of Kyuhyun waist. Even though it was just two seconds kiss he already satisfied with it. Siwon never knew since when he fallen in love in Kyuhyun. Not as a friend or brother but as a lover. Siwon is straight and gentlemen guy. He knew that and it will never change. But toward Kyuhyun he did not know how this love could happen. He tried to see other guy with same expression he has towards Kyuhyun but it seems it will not going to work. He is not homophobic. He has lot of gay friends but thinking kissing other man apart from Kyuhyun just made him disgusted. If not Kyuhyun, it can’t be.

 

Siwon can’t take away his eyes from Kyuhyun. He is so cute and adorable even though he was showing his grumpy face to him right now. Maybe he was blind by love. Whatever Kyuhyun did to him would become some sort of happiness to him. He really likes to pinch Kyuhyun plum cheek and kiss at every single place on Kyuhyun face. Siwon know one other fact, if he keeps on with his thought, Kyuhyun will not talking to him for a week. He knew exactly what the consequence if he try to cross the bridge.

 

Siwon has fallen in love towards Kyuhyun for quite some time. He actually can’t figure out exactly when his breath fills with Kyuhyun name. When his sleep is filled up with Kyuhyun face. When his eyes just only looking for Kyuhyun. Siwon as well don’t know why his heart could change to Kyuhyun.

 

Never cross his mind he would fallen in love with the person that no other than his group member. A male! Namja! Or in other words the person that has same reproductive system as him. He, Choi Siwon can get any girls he wants. Just name it. He has look, wealth and famous. He already tried several times to confess his love towards Kyuhyun. Every time he did, it seems like there are obstacles or wall that prevented him.

 

He knew it is a sin for loving Kyuhyun. Sin which will lead for trouble for people around him. Especially his group, Super Junior. Everybody knew him as a religious man. Every month, if his schedule permitted he will join bible reading group that is conducted by Pastor Jason Ma. Every Sunday morning, he never missed to go to the church. He prays earnestly, trying to ask forgiveness from god.

 

 

How can he stop his eyes laid on Kyuhyun when his evil but sweetest smile that he seen always in his mind. Siwon tried holding back him self from loving Kyuhyun but how can he accept other sweet love confession from other girls when Kyuhyun soothing voice always makes his heart flutters. Siwon don’t wish anything from him. These gentlemen guy don’t wish a love confession back from Kyuhyun. He doesn’t wish his magnae love him back as how he love him.

 

 

***

 

 

Super junior just finish performing at their concert. There were mass of satisfaction in everyone face due to the successful of the Super Show 4. Every member is heading toward waiting room at the backstage. Siwon saw Kyuhyun, he trail after him.

 

“Kyuhyun-ah. Wait a minute.” There was no response from Kyuhyun. Siwon speed his pace towards him. He success to hold Kyuhyun wrist prevented him from leaving.

 

“What?”

 

“Hey. You have been ignoring me.”

 

“So what?”

 

“Are you avoiding me because I force you to kiss me?”

 

“What do you think?”

 

“I’m so sorry. You were so cute just now. I can’t help to kiss you. What can I make you happy again? Let me treat you grill seafood, your favourite food. Well I will spend my money just for you at the best and the most expensive restaurant in Seoul and I’m also will give you my two precious bottles of red wine. Chateau Mouton-Rothschild 1982 and Dom. Romane Conti 1997. How about that.”

 

Kyuhyun eyes pop-up bigger when heard the brand of that red wine. Everyone knew Kyuhyun is really interested everything about the wine. He had been studied about the wine for many years. He recognizes the best wine and most expensive wine brand in industry. Chateau Mouton-Rothschild 1982 and Dom. Romane Conti 1997 are in the list that he was looking up for.

 

“Really! You are the best hyung. I knew that why Leeteuk hyung said that everything in your hand.” The anger in his face before has totally gone and been replaced with joy and excitement. It seems like kids got their candy.

 

 

“Hey. What’s all about this commotion?” Leeteuk that come from nowhere chide to his two dongsaeng.

 

 

“Hyung. Siwon hyung just giving me two bottle of the wine that I really looking for.” Kyuhyun then walking by quickly.

 

“Where are you going?” Leeteuk asked Kyuhyun, shout out loud to Kyuhyun that already far from them.

 

“I need to change my stage attire. Siwon hyung ppali! You said that you want to give me that wine. Hurry up!”

 

Leeteuk turned his head toward Siwon. “Siwon-ah. You really like to pamper our Kyuhyun.”

 

“Of course. He is our baby hyung.”

 

“I know that he is our baby but he is ‘your baby’.” Leeteuk grins at Siwon.

 

“What with that tone?”

 

“I know everything Siwon. I know everything.”