His Unfinished Melody

Melodies and Memories

 

Teddy’s POV

The bells chimed as I entered the café. It is quiet peaceful here and very conducive for composing a new beat. I always came at this café to relieve my stressful life from the studio. Then a song played in the background and distant memories seemed to play again…

2 years ago…

“Hyung, you seriously need to have a rest. You look like a panda like our makne” Jiyong said as he ruffled Seungri’s hair.

“You’re so mean hyung” Seungri said pouting at his leader.

“Seungri cut it out, pouting doesn’t suit you” I said and the guys then laughed

“Hyung!!” Seungri whined more

“Nah I’m sorry panda well anyways, I definitely need a break. I haven’t met my girl for some time now.”

“Aigoo she must be crazy for having you as her man hyung, like you just spent the night with her yesterday” TOP said his eyebrows rising up and down

“Can you bring her here sometime hyung? And by the way when’s the wedding bells ringing” Jiyong said

“Sshhh I won’t because she’ll just go fan girling on you guys and that would be not a good idea. We’ll hold it by next year. She’s still finishing her degree.” I said smiling, very proud of my fiancé.

“You’re quiet possessive hyung” Dae said as he rested his arms on my shoulder.

“Correction very possessive” Tae said then my phone rang.

“Excuse me guys” I said and exited myself from my studio

“Hello” I said. Sniff. Oh no, what happened.

“Hyung… I’m sorry to tell you…” her sister said. I can feel myself getting numb and felt like cold sweats running down my head from what she’s about to say.

“What happened” I managed to find my voice.

“She… She… Unnie… got in a car accident” she sobbed as she spoke those words.

I felt myself unable to move, finding it hard to believe that last night we still saw each other. The memories flew like a fast forward film in front of me. I felt the air out the life out of me. I slumped my back against the wall for support.

“Where… where are you?”

“I’m at XXXX place”

“I’m heading there now” I said as I felt my eyes getting watery. I ended the call. this is bad. I ran to my studio, the guys were still laughing and Jiyong seemed to notice the change of mood

“Hyung what’s up you seemed pale and about to…” he said

“She… She’s gone... I… I need to go… Please tell the president it is an emergency” I said as I grabbed my keys.

“Will do hyung... go” he said

It took me 30 minutes to reach the destination. Her parents were crying and as soon her sister saw me…

“Hyung…” she sobbed “They did their best but they couldn’t save her”

“Where… where is she?” I find myself about to crack up. She pointed towards the room and I found my breath stuck at my throat as I was her body covered with a plain white sheet. I seemed to have found myself caressing her face and buried my head on my hands as I kneeled on the floor crying. I never did know that last night would be the last night I was able to see her again. I still hadn’t had the chance to fully show how much I love her but then again it’s just too late. It was just too painful even at times like now.

Back to present

“Here’s your order sir” the waiter brought me back to reality.

“Thanks” I then noticed a girl sitting across me she seemed lost in her own world as she listened to her music. A few seconds later, I saw a tear fell. She opened her eyes and looked down. The pain was too much evident that I felt myself succumb to the soul and from that day on I felt myself promising to mend her fragile wings. As if a new beat came alive in my head. I didn’t know what happened but I suddenly found myself in front of her and offering my handkerchief.

---------------/

A double update for today... (^^.)v