Delerium002

The Devil's Angel

When the sun shines again, Myungsoo slightly open his eyes when he didn't recognize the room, he start to startled and shout.

He was still roaming his eyes when he spotted the beautiful creature wearing a white dress.

Myungsoo's POV

She's goddess, shining like a sun but...

I think she's familiar, yes! she is..

"Yah~!! It's you! who are you!??? Where I am?" I exclaimed bombarding her many questions.

I didn't remember anything but then... she never answered me anything and my heart start to beat so fast ridiculously.

It's quite annoying but I actually manage to act like I'm fine with it. I might became crazy also just like this unknown girl.

end of POV

 

---

The Dark Kingdom...

Tao was roaming around together with his slaves and apprentice. Surrounded by the girls that amused of Tao's appearnce and personality...

 

Tao’s POV

I never thought that Jiyeon would forget me and stay with that bastard. I won’t forgive that bastard. He can’t get away what is mine. I’m going to punish him and never doubt of killing him.

As I’m walking, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kris come over with me with a huge smile. I wondered but refused to ask. I’m not a typical friend that they have known 300 years ago and I guess they knew it. Chanyeol starts to murmur something on Baekhyun’s ear but I just ignore it and walk away.

“Do you want some update about Jiyeon?” ask by Kris.

I stunted and slowly face them. They kept on smiling and chuckling. I hate this feeling, I can feel their sincerity but somehow, I feel the danger. I know that smile and I know them well. They are not as good as I am. “What am I saying? Good? Am I good? No, I am not.” I whispered. It’s not good but I choose to talk with them.

End of POV

“What about Jiyeon?” Tao ask.

“She’s with a guy in just one house. You might lose her Tao” Kris replied with a smirk.

“You—shut up! She’s mine and we will be together! Don’t say any damn thing bastard!” Tao irritated replied. Kris laugh and left Tao while Tao still on confusion.

“I need to make a plan of getting her away from that bastard! Jiyeon please remember me.” Tao cried.

On Earth—

Jiyeon was sleeping while Myungsoo keep on looking at Jiyeon. He was mesmerized by Jiyeon’s kindness and beauty. “She’s an odd, a peculiar one.” He smirks.

 Jiyeon’s POV

What’s up with this heart beat? My heart beats much faster than normal? What does it mean? Urgh… I want to get up but my eyes are so bulge to open.

As I closed my eyes, I see a man in my daily dreams. He is familiar and I felt something different and a pain that curse me to death. I don’t know how I forget those things but I don’t want to remember any pain anymore. I want to keep this smile to stay forever but unfortunately, my tear comes out in my eyes that symbolize the pain inside of my heart.