└ ♪♫ 마피아 엔터테인먼트 ▏Mafia Entertainment ♫♪ ┐ ▏Rules

└ ♪♫ 마피아 엔터테인먼트 ▏Mafia Entertainment ♫♪ ┐ ▏Hiring!! OPEN!

︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿ afia ntertainment╤───

 

Before You are able to join ANY groups, be sure to SUSBSCRIBE to this story.

◊ Please, LOOK over ALL the groups before you APPLY.  I dont want people going, "I want to transfer ____ over to ____."  NO!  Commit to the group that you want!

When APPLYING for the group, be sure to fill out ALL fields.

I WILL be putting up seperate stories for the groups.  SUBSCRIBE to those.  Thus, you will be subscribing to two stories.

You CAN in fact, sign up for more than one group.  But, be warned, if you are constantly taking the wanted positions, then you will be benched.

When you are signing up for multiple groups, you must make ALL NEW CHARACTERS.  That should be clear already.

You MUST in fact, comment on each, or every other, chapter.  If not, the group will be deleted, and I will start looking for new members.

Be sure to read the NOTE's at the end of each group.  Some may say, Yuri, or Group Only.  Be sure to read those CLEARLY!

Do NOT bash the other members, or those vying for a position.  Thank you.

I do IN FACT, write my own songs. -___-; Not saying that I am great and all, but hey, I like them.  DO NOT STEAL THEM!!!!

If I do in fact Advertise any of your stories, and I think that they are worthy enough, please, in the foreword, put "Now Being Advertised In Mafia Entertainment", and hyperlink the story link to Mafia Entertainment.

If I ask you to Advertise Mafia Entertainment, then I will post, "Now Being Advertised by you in  ____", I will hyper link both your profile to your username, and your story name.

Comment below with your profile.

Have FUN!

 

 ~ Thank you!! <3