Final

i know you can't live without me

HOYA POV:

"hyung!! there's students fighting in the toilet! " sungyeol yelled at me when he entered my room. yes,, i am the president of the student body council.. "really??? yeol,, can you run to the Mr. Cho room and tell him about this? and tell him to meet me at the toilet.." i told sungyeol and he quickly nodded and ran out of the room. sungyeol is one of the prefect at this boarding school..Woolim High School.. and all of the students of this school is from a ing wealthy family.. (well,, including me??? i don't know.. :)) i closed my laptop and run to the toilet.. when i reached there, Mr. Cho was already there.. and the toilet was a ing mess! there's a lot of students watching the show.. what they are doing? is this kind of a ing show?? they should stop them! not watching them! kids these days... i don't know who the hell are fighting because the toilet is so crowded.. i yelled at them. "alright! alright!! the show is over!! GO BACK TO YOUR CLASS NOW!!" everybody looked towards me.. "WHAT YOU GUYS ARE DOING?? I SAID NOW!!" everyone walked out from the toilet scared leaving me, Mr. Cho, Sungjong, Dongjun and ... Dong..woo... what?? he's the one who fought???

SUNGJONG POV:

*Before hoya and Mr.Cho came*

"Hyung!!! stop! it's okay... let's just go out from here! okay?? i'm fine hyung! stop!!" i can't see dongwoo hyung fighting because of me... this is all because of me... that ing brat.. i hate you dongjun...! "shut up jong!! let me finish this!! " dongwoo hyung yelled at me and continued punching dongjun face until he fell on the ground. dongjun get up and punched dongwoo on the stomach and dongwoo yelled in pain.. i can't see all this... i don't know when my tears started to fall.. i can't do anything.. both of them are a good fighters.. everybody know that.. but why must they met???? I don't know what was happening around me because my eyes are locked to both of them.. i turned my head when i heard a yelling voice.. i know that voice.... my brother..

HOYA POV:

"jongie... " i saw my youngest brother is a crying mess.. Dongwoo and Dongjun both are bleeding.. 'dongwoo....' "Lee Sungjong sshi,, mind to tell me what had happened here???" Mr.Cho said with a stern voice and stared at the three of them.. i can see that jongie is trembling in fear.. my eyes locked with dongwoo, and he stared at me.. i quickly looked away and scrunched my nose. "act..actually this was all started when i washed my hands at the sink.. suddenly dongjun came and started to touc.. to disturb me..." he looked towards mr.cho.. i know where this is going... i know dongjun has a feeling towards jongie,, but jongie does not like him.. "i told him to go away but he does not want to... i yelled and that's the time dong..dongwoo hyung came and saved me.. he punched dongjun and the fight started.." sungjong continued and sobbed. "so,,, is this kind of a drama??(mr.Cho sighed).. lee sungjong,, you can go back to your class.. YOU. Dongjun,, follow me.. tsk.tsk.tsk.. what is wrong with you?? is there nothing to do instead of disturbing other student?? (dongjun stared at sungjong and looked away .. he was lucky sungjong does not tell the truth).. Howon..howon.." i heard someone called my name.. i snapped out of my thoughts when i felt a hand tapped my shoulders..

"y..yeah.. whats wrong?"

"whats wrong?? what's wrong with you actually??"

"ermmm.. nothing... sorry sir..."

sighed..." howon,, you take dongwoo to the infirmary... oh wait! the infirmary is closed today... erm... what should we do? alright.. just take him to your room.. there's a first aid in there right??"

"w..what?? ah... yeah.. okay..."

"alright.. everybody can move now.. Dongjun! follow me!"

everyone walked out of the toilet leaving me and dongwoo behind... its been a while since i did not talk to dongwoo... about 2 weeks??? i felt slightly awkward when we are together like this after what happened 2 weeks ago.. i stared at dongwoo for a good minutes.. his precious face now is bleeding.. i sighed.. "follow me.."

DONGWOO POV:

i followed howon to his room and sat on the sofa.. i looked around the room.. 'i felt like a long time that i didn't come here..' hoya came with a first aid in his hand. he sat in front of me and started to put the oinment on my face.. when he placed the cotton on my face,, ! that hurts like hell men! but i just cant yell in front of him.. i may look like a girl.. i just inched back from him. he stopped and looked at me. he looked like he want to say something but he continued to treat me.. the feeling came and it hurts.. what is he put on my face that it hurts like this? i inched back again and i bit my lip prevent me from yell in pain. i heard he sighed and he stopped. i looked at him slowly and i can see his eyes in hurt and ...anger? " w...what??" i asked him.. he sighed..

"i can't understand you!! why must you fought with him?? okay,, lets say you want to save jongie,, you can just grab his hand and out from there right??? what the hell is wrong you??" he yelled at me in anger..

"i... i don't know... maybe he is your brother??"

"what??? dongwoo!!" i smiled.. 'you still worry about me.. glad to know that..'

"why are you smilling? are you crazy??" he continued to treat my wound. this time its a little harsh.. 'its hurts!!!' but i can'' say anything when he is angry.. i stared at him and grabbed his hand.. i held it tight and squeezed it.. i intertwined our fingers and looked down.. i can tell that howon is shocked now..

"i... miss... you.. howon... like... crazy... "

"dongwoo...."

"maybe i want to release my anger but i cant find any things that can rely my anger on.. and that dongjun boy came in a wrong time.." i said in a low voice.. i looked up to see howon staring at me in a hurt way. i know he felt the same towards me.. i caressed his cheek and slowly leaned towards him.. i stopped when we just inch away.. our nose already touched.. i looked straight in his eyes and closed my eyes. i closed the gap between us.. i missed the taste of this lips.. i missed the way our lips move perfect for each other. i felt like i found the other piece to complete this puzzle.. i really missed him.. my baby.. i pulled away when i felt he doesn't kiss me back..

"i'm sorry... i know i ..." he stopped me when i felt his lips on me.. he put his hands around my waist. i smirked and kissed him back.. the kiss started slowly and became more hot .. i put my hand behind his head and deepend the kiss.."mmmh... ho..howon.ah.." he nibbled at my lower lip and i parted my lips . he quickly shot his tounge in my mouth and fight for the dominance.. as usual he won and he explore through my hot cavern.. i hate when our lips need to be parted but we both need air.. i put my forehead on his..

" howon.. " he then pushed me and stood up.

"i.. i'm sorry .. i... you should go now.." he turned around.. leaving me dumbfounded.

"howon..."

"just leave me alone...!"

"no! you have to trust me!! please howon~ah... you know i love you! that is not my fault!! i drunk okay!! when we drunk,, we dont know what happen!! its not my fault!!! "

"but you kissed her!! you cheated on me! "

"no... howon ah... please believe me!!! ok! i'm sorry for kissed her for a ing how many seconds i don't know! i pushed her away ok! but trust me! sunggyu hyung is there too.. he knows everything... i only love you and only you... i can't live without you... i know you can't live without me too..." i slowly walked towards him and hugged him tightly from behind.. he's crying...

"please.... give me one more chance.... i will never drink again! i swear! if i want to drink,, you must have beside me... ok?? i promise.... please baby.... i'm sorry.... i love you... i need you... you can told me to forget anything else.. anything but you... not you baby.." my hands tighter around his waist and i buried my face in the crook of his neck.. i missed his scent.. the scent i loved the most... howon suddenly turned around and hugged me tightly. he just buried his face in my neck. i don't need words.. i just need him.. we hugged like that for a moment . howon said suddenly,

" you.... really mean it?? you never hurt my feelings again??" i pulled away and stared at his face.

"i promise... i swear! you forgive me? hobaby??" he stared at me and he trailed his finger at my face.. he spoke while tracing his finger on me. i closed my eyes and leaned in his touch.

"your eyes...your nose....your lips... your face... i missed all of them.... dongwoo.... i love you..." he then kissed me deeply and i just hugged his waist tightly.. our heated make out session was interrupted when sunggyu hyung and woohyun suddenly barged in the room laughing.. we both pulled away and looked away shock.. i can felt my cheeks started to burn.. 'why suddenly i felt sooo hot here!'

"woah..woah...woah... look who we have here baby??? " woohyun spoke with sarcasm.. that brat... sunggyu just smirked..

"woo,, just let's get out from here... btw,, congrats guys.. i know you two won't last long.... hehe.." sunggyu said and dragged woohyun out from the room..

i looked at howon and he looked back at me.. we both bursted into laughter.. what a tragic thing... i walked towards the door and locked it.. i turned around and looked at howon who have that evil smirk on his face...

"want to continue what we stop before???" he smirked..

"shall we??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 i leave it with your imagination... hehe...i hope you all enjoyed this and comment..... i love you....