Kim Myungsoo's Impression of Park Jiyeon

Myungyeon (Oneshot Collections)

~ Beautiful ~

 

It was the day when Infinite and T-ara was invited became a guess in one of charity event that was held by one of TV’s station. It was also the first time for Myungsoo met with her, Park Jiyeon, the most beautiful maknae of T-ara. He had heard a lot about her beauty from his fellow idols, but he never once saw her with his own eyes. Nervous, maybe it was the best word that could draw his feeling when he knew he will meet her in person. He already knew about him being paired with Jiyeon in so many fanfictions or video that made by his fans. Somehow, that videos or fanfics could make his heart fluttered and made him wanted to see Jiyeon in real.

 

Infinite was the first one who came to the orphanage where the event would be held. A fews minutes after they reached that place, T-ara’s van had came too. Suddenly, Myungsoo’s heart beat so fast. He felt really nervous yet excited to meet that girl. He could stand properly and kept take a breath to calm down himself.

 

“why are you so nervous?” asked Sunggyu as he saw their visual looked so nervous. Myungsoo didn’t give a respons and kept moving here and there.

 

The first member who came out from T-ara’s van was Eunjung. After her, there was Hyomin, followed by Boram, Soyeon, Qri, Hwayoung and.. there’s, the burnett that made Myungsoo gone crazy of nervousness, Park Jiyeon.

 

DEG,,,

 

Myungsoo could feel his heart stopped beating when he saw her. Jiyeon was wearing a simple shirt with blue skinny jeans. Her long wavy hair was revaled beautifully, covering her shoulder. She only put slighty make up on yet it made her face looked naturally. Myungsoo felt so hypnotized by her beauty. He didn’t take his eyes from her, from the first she exited the van until she came in front of Infinite and him. He should admit it, that his fellow idols was true. Jiyeon is beutiful, very beautiful.

 

*             *              *             *

 

~ Cold and Arrogant ~

 

It’s the second impression that Myungsoo got after he met Jiyeon. After coming out from her van and walked towards Infinite, Jiyeon didn’t showed any smile to them. She just met and greeted them like what her members did. Myungsoo didn’t know what’s wrong with her. She kept that cold expression even until the cameraman ready to filming their event.

 

At first Myungsoo thought that maybe, just maybe, she had a personal problem and it made her mood down. But that thought of him fade away after he saw his maknae, Sungjong tried to greet her in person but he end up being ignored by her.

 

“annyeong Jiyeon noona. Nice to meet you.” Greeted Sungjong, tried to be friendly.

 

“oh ne.” it was the only response which Jiyeon gave to him, then she left him and walked to her fellow members.

 

Hmm... She maybe beautiful, but her attitude was not as beautiful as her face. She was just a cold and arrogant girl, not really nice girl, Myungsoo thought about her.

 

*               *                 *              *

 

~ Caring ~

 

In the middle of the event, Infinite and T-ara was ordered to make some food for the kids. They were splited into seven group. For his unlucky, Myungsoo paired up with Jiyeon. He heaved a huge sigh when he knew that he paired up with her. If only he didn’t know her attitude, he would be fine with it.

 

They started to cook the foods. Myungsoo and Jiyeon was in charge to make fish cake. Along the time they cooked, they just kept silent. There was no one of them tried to spaek. They only spoke when they needed one of them to offer something. That moment was too awkward for Myungsoo. Being in that close position without any words’s coming from them was so awkward. In the other side of their place, he could see his other members was having fun with the rest T-ara members. He envy them. As if he was paired up with anyone except Jiyeon, the situation couldn’t be like that.

 

“Ouch” Myungsoo screamed in pain when he was uninttentionally cut his fingers with the knife which he’s using to cut the fishes.

 

“are you okay? Why are you screaming?” asked a husky voice behind him. “your finger’s bleeding” said the owner of the voice who was none other than Jiyeon.

 

“oh,, I’m fine” replied Myungsoo, trying to stop the blood that kept coming out from his wound.

 

“wait here!” Jiyeon told him. Then, she walked away. After a few minutes, she came back with a box in her hand. “can I look your finger?” she asked his permission. Being clueless with her action, Myungsoo could only obey her and gave his hand to her. “mianhae.” She said before she reached his hand to treat his wound. Then, she took a bottle of antiseptic liquid and poured it over Myungsoo’s wound, made Myungsoo groaned a little.

 

“is it hurt?” she asked with concern.

 

“No. Don’t worry.” replied Myungsoo. He could see a concern look from Jiyeon’s eyes, and somehow it made his heart beating faster than usual. “uhm..excuse me Jiyeon ssi. Can I ask you something? Where you get that madicine. Did you just run and asked it from someone?” he asked her curiously while pointing at the box next to Jiyeon.

 

Jiyeon shook her head. “Ani. It’s mine.” She answered without looking at Myungsoo and kept treating his wound.

 

“yours?”

 

“yes, actually I’m little bit clumsy. I always fall and keep make myself injured. So, I decide to bring it with me everywhere I go.” She explained. Myungsoo nodded in understanding. “okay finish. I have treated your wound.” She exclaimed after she finished covered Myungsoo’s wound with antiwound plaster.

 

“thank you.” Myungsoo thanked her and she just replied with a smile. Her cold expression that always put on her face was vanished with her beautiful smile.

 

After that incident, Jiyeon didn’t let Myungsoo to use knife or everything that could injure him. she even didn’t let him bring a heavy things. Myungsoo felt it was bit exaggerated. He just injured her finger a bit, but Jiyeon treated him like he had a serious injured. He could only smile when Jiyeon scolded him for helping her brought the bowl of fish cakes that already cooked. He found it’s sweet that the girl care about him so much.

 

Myungsoo thought that he was wrong about her. Jiyeon wasn’t a cold and arrogant girl like he thought before. Otherwise, she is a caring person and Myungsoo began to like her.

 

*            *               *              *

 

~ Cute ~

 

After the eating seassion, everyone was gathered to watch performance from T-ara and Infinite. A man who was in charge to be the MC in that event called one by one members of each group to show their talent. Everyone laughed so hard when Hyomin and Sungjong danced with a dorky movements. Until it came for Jiyeon’s turn to show her talent. Myungsoo was curious what the girl would do for her talent. Jiyeon chose to dance. After a while, she finished her performanced and received many applauses from the kids and everyone who’s there.

 

“Jiyeon ssi, you’re cool.” Woohyun praised her and made her blushed.

 

“yah look! Jiyeon noona is blushing.” Sungjong .

 

“uri jiyeonie, wae ireoni? Hyomin also . Then, the rest T-ara members started singing their song “wae ireoni” that made her blushing even more.

 

“YAH unnie!” she yelled and stomping her foot, doing her so famous dinosaur’s style

 

Myungsoo who saw it laughed so hard. He found it very cute. She looked like a dinosaur which was angry after being teased by everyone.

 

Myungsoo could see another side of Jiyeon. Beyond her beauty and cold appearance, she is also a cute girl, a cute dinosaur girl.

 

*               *               *                  *

 

~ Kind-hearted ~

 

Infinite and T-ara had their time to be close with the children in that orphanage. Myungsoo saw Jiyeon was with a boy who had a little different with another kids in that place. The boy could walk because he lost his feet. It made him being on wheelchair throughout his life. Myungsoo saw Jiyeon was palying with the boy. Sometimes, she would help the boy and carried him to play in one of swing in that place.

 

She looked so happy being with that kid. Myungsoo didn’t see a little bit of tiredness in her face. She was happily laughing with the boy like there was no tomorrow. He could see her sincerity in looking after that boy. And once again, she impressed him with her kind heart.

 

*                 *                *                    *

 

~ Special ~

 

The event had done. T-ara and Infinite bid their goodbye and was ready to back to their own dorm. Myungsoo felt like he didn’t want it to finish yet. He still wanted to be with T-ara, especially Jiyeon. He still wanted to know that girl more. In this whole day he was with her, he found that she was different. She gave him a geat impression. She also made him changed his thought about her from such a cold and arrogant girl became a caring, cute and kind-hearted girl. Myungsoo never met a girl like her in his life before. Jiyeon could make him became so nervous with no reason. She also made his heart skipped a beat just looking at her beauty. She made him touched by her caring and made him laughed by her cuteness. And the last but not least, she made him impressed with her kindness as well.

 

One thing that Myungsoo concluded about Jiyeon after he met the girl. The girl was special, and this special girl could make his heart going crazy just thinking about her. And this special girl was also succeed stole his heart and gave him a happiness. Maybe, Myungsoo should just admit that his fans was right. Jiyeon was his ideal type of girl. He hope that he will always pair up with her, not just in fanfiction but also in real life

 

-FIN-

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thi is it.. The first chapter of Myungyeon one-shot. I wrote it after inspired by one of fanfic in diadem forum. Sorry if the story wasn’t good. I hope you like it guys. And one more thing, pardon me for my poor english. ^^

 

This is only the opening, I will make another stroy about Myungyeon again when I have time. Please give me some supports by comment or subscribe my story. Thank you, and allabyu all!!!!