Annyeong.....Nae Sarang.....

Last Words

Here we go again. Fight,fight and fight! It is the 5th fight in this week. Just what is going on with this relay.

Two years ago we are the sweetest couple that exist in the world. Right now,he always been busy with his work.

Want to know what are we fight of?

1. Last week he walk together with Jihyun Unnie at a mall. No wonder he don't want to go shopping with me. I go to his house and scold him. Later on the night he keep saying 'sorry' to me.

2. The next day he late pick me up at my college. And we fight in the car. We almost accident,but we are lucky.

3. Our third fight make me want to explode. I wait for him almost two hours and he can call me and said that he can't go to our date. And,we fight again.

4. Then,I saw he is kissing another girl. Eventhough it is only at the forehead,it hurts me a lot. I walk to him and slap him. I don't know why I don't want to end this relationship. He keep saying that the girl is his cousin. What the hell is going on?

5. And today,I ask him to buy me a ring as a sign that I am his. He said that it is too early for that and we are still young. He is a man and I am a girl. He can say that but not for me. I scold him and fight with him.. Again.

I want a ring. Yes. I am a queenka and he is a kingka. But,I don't want man boys being so clingy to me as example a boy named Kim Myungsoo. Everyday he send me a bouquet of flowers. I just throw it in dustbin. What do I care? He can find someone better than me.

Nan Trou Ou Ou Ouble,Trouble,Tr Troublemaker. I pick my phone without looking at its ID.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Yoboseyo. HyunA." Hyunseung Oppa.

"Hurm. What do you want?"

"Hey,I am sorry about just now. It is not that I don't want but,you know. We are still study right. So. I think we can wait."

"If you call me just to say that never mind. Because I don't care."

"HyunA,do you remember what day is today?"

"Today is Saturday. Why?"

"This date? Don't you remember?"

"12/1/2012. Why?"

"You didn't remember isn't it?"

"Yup and please don't disturb me. I want to sleep. Bye."

"W-Wait H-" He didn't finish the sentence as I hang up.Actually,I feel bad because doing that. But,he hurts me. What do I care. I closed my eyes and ler dreamland take me.

After 30 minutes or so,I wake up as I heard something crash at my living room. It must be Red. Oh. I didn't mention? Red is my gift from Hyunseung. He gift me a cat on my birthday last year. I name it Red because Hyunseung's new hair colour. It is beautiful. Just like its owner. I walk outside and saw a man with mask is searching something in my drawer. Red is at a corner. Maybe frightened. I want to run but the man lift me up. I struggle want to let myself go. But,he is too strong. He put me on the couch and ripped my sleeve. He almost me.

"Hyunseung!! Help me!!! Help me! Someone help me please!!" I scream. The man just laugh. He ripped his pant. Before he ripped my clothes my door been opened and someone barged in. The person kicked and punched the man. I see a bouquet of flower on the floor. I move to the corner and hug Red. The man is Hyunseung. I hug my knees and crying. After the man become weak,Hyunseung come approach me and hug me.

"Shhh. Don't cry baby. Don't cry."

"I almost been Hyunseung. I almost been ." I said but mostly to whisper at him. He hug me even tighter.

"Never mind. I am sorry I late. I am sorry dear. I Love You." He said. My eyes widen when I saw the man satnd up. He holding a knife.

"HYUNSEUNG!" I scream and Hyunseung turn around. The man stab Hyunseung at his stomach. I couldn't do anything. I froze at my place. Blood flowing from his abdomen. The man run. I rush to Hyunseung and put his head on my lap. I cry. Cry a lot and keep mumble 'I am sorry'. Hyunseung reach his hand to my cheek and wipe my tears.

"Hey,don't *cough* cry. You look *cough* ugly." His blood flowing out with the cough.

"I am sorry Hyunseung. I am sorry."

"Hey,today is our third anniversary. The ring you want. I *cough* have buy it."He bring out the ring and put it at my finger. It is beautiful.

"W-What? Y-You bought it?"

"A long time ago. Nana,I am sorry. I Love You. Please say it for me. *cough* For last time."

"Hyunseung hang on." He keep mouthing 'please' to me.

"I-I LOVE YOU! DO YOU HEAR ME? I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!" I said several times until he closed his eyes.

"NO! NO! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME! PLEASE! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE!!!!!!!" I scream and everything turn black.

After two weeks he is gone,I brave myself to go to his apartment. I found a letter in his drawer. Red laying on his bed. Seeing Red reminds me of him. His family give this house to me. They have move to London. I read the letter.

Dear My Love, Kim HyunA.

Nana,I am sorry. I am a bad boyfriend. I can't be the best for you. Nana,you know why I didn't be as sweet as before? And why I am so busy? Actually,I am earning some money for our wedding. I don't want to use my parents money. I want to be independent. Do you know why I walk with your Jihyun? I am looking for our ring. But, I didn't find it. It didn't as beautiful as you. That is why I can't go shopping with you. When you scold me,I feel so happy. Because I know you love me. You know why I pick you late from your college? I pick my cousin first. She just come from Busan. I have to pick her up. When we almost accident,I keep cursing myself. I don't want to hurt you. You know why I didn't come to our date? I keep looking for our ring with my cousin. I am so sorry. You want to know why I kiss my cousin's forehead? It is the way I thank her. She found a ring for us. When you slap me,I didn't angry with you. But I am happy. Because you jealous. Don't worry. My cousin already angaged. And you know why I said I don't want to buy a ring for you? I want to give you a surprise. Before I close my eyes. You know why? Because I have diagnosed with lung cancer. I can't live longer. I am sorry. I feel strange today. I don't know why.  But, I can feel that I will leave you. Nana,I wait for you. In heaven. Just remember,I am in your heart always. And,if you miss me,just talk to Red. He will told me. Hehe. Nana,I LOVE YOU!

From your boyfriend,

Jang Hyunseung a.k.a. JS.

I Love You.

 

My tears flowing when I read the letters. I don't know anything about that. I am guilty. Hyunseung is innocent. I am a bad girlfriend. Hyunseung forgive me. I took a glance at Red. He keep mewing as sign he don't want me to cry. I go to his kitchen and take a pack of rat poison. I put it in a cup and pour some milk in it. I give it some to Red. I drink it. Soon I feel so numb. I lying on Hyunseung's bed. So does Red. I can feel bubble flowing from my mouth, It is hurts. I saw Hyunseung. He is in white tuxedo. He reach his hand to me. I take his hand. I saw my self lying on the bed with eyes closed. So do Red. I am in white gown. The ring is on our finger. We kiss.

"I Love You." He said to me.

"I Love You too." I said to him . And we took Red with us and we fly to heaven. Together.