i.

10 Facts About Girls

 

i. Girls hate it when guys say erted things.

 


 

“I’m going to hang out with Woohyun,” I said calmly, slipping my phone into my pocket and grabbing my black leather jacket. I quickly turned around and waited for her reply.

She nodded, busy chewing on her ballpoint pen. I smiled, walking out the door.

 

“Woo! Our little Park Myungsoo has arrived!” Woohyun cheered, raising his can of beer into the air, obviously intoxicated.

I rolled my eyes, “And our little tree needs to stop drinking so he can actually get a girl.” Chuckles rippled throughout the house, the other five guys laughing at my snarky remark.

Woohyun put an arm around my shoulders, his beer breath stinking up the area around my nose. “Hell, Woohyun, the least you could do is take a breath mint. Jesus, if I didn’t know any better, I would think you’re trying to screw up my sense of smell.”

Yet again, everyone laughed, Dongwoo even fell to the ground laughing.

“Aw, you’re just grumpy because you’re not receiving any skinship from your cute little girlfriend,” Woohyun’s words slurred as he lightly poked my nose.

“Oh god, kill me now,” I mumbled rubbing my nose, hoping the Woohyun germs would be rubbed off.

“Hey, I have an idea…” He said deviously.

Oh hell no. The last time I listened to Woohyun’s advice, I had woken up on the front porch with only my boxers and a wife beater on.

 

The keys on my key ring jingled as they collided together after pulling the apartment key out of the key hole. “I’m back.” I mumbled, tired from Woohyun’s nonsensical ranting about hot (or was it y?) women.

“You reek of alcohol.”

I sniffed myself, wondering if I really did.

“The cheap kind,” she added on, making her previous remark even more hurtful. “Go take a shower, you smell like Oscar.”

I groaned at the fact that she was comparing me to a Sesame Street character. The one that lived in a damn garbage can.

“You know you want to take one with me,” I said, suggestively, taking Woohyun’s advice yet again like the idiot I was.

“The hell happened to your brain? I thought you were sane,” she scowled, crossing her arms.

“I was, until you used your magic on me,” I shuddered on the inside from the lame line.

“Get the hell out of my house.”

“Yes ma’am.”

 

Never again, and I mean never, will I listen to Nam Woohyun’s advice.