U-Bomb's Cake Date.

Cake Date

It was a beautiful summer day and Yukwon was bored out of his mind. He sat on the couch and began to watch television. After watching a drama for a while he felt hungry and decided to get a snack. He walked into the kitchen to see Minhyuk cutting a carrot. His eyes traveled to the left of Minhyuk where there was a stack of various fruits and vegetables all cut up in nice small chunks.

"Minhyuk what are you doing?" Yukwon asked while watching the way Minhyuk carefully cut the carrots into perfect squares.

"Cutting up things."

"Ummm why??" Yukwon said with a questioning tone.

"Because I like cutting things." Minhyuk replied, not taking his eyes off the cutting board.

Yukwon nodded and grabbed a bowl out of the cupboard. He walked over to Minhyuk and put pieces of fruit and vegetables into the bowl. Minhyuk looked at Yukwon and made eye contact with him. Yukwon just smiled and walked back to the living room. As soon as he returned he began watching commercials. One commercial was the same as he had seen yesterday while watching TV with Minhyuk.

"Brand new cake shop in Seoul! Take your lover here to decorate beautiful cakes together, or even for each other at a cheap price!" Yukwon grinned and looked back at the kitchen door. He got off the couch and walked towards it. He made his way to the counter and stood beside Minhyuk in silence as Minhyuk finished cutting the last carrot.

"Hyukkie?"

"Yes, Yukwon?" Minhyuk said as he moved all the fruits and vegetables to a giant bowl.

"Can we go to that new cake shop today on a date?" Minhyuk put plastic wrap on top of the bowl and put it into the fridge. He turned around and looked at Yukwon.

"No."

"Please Minhyukkie?" Yukwon said with eyes full of aegyo.

"I told you yesterday that I don't want to decorate a stupid cake."

Yukwon stared at Minhyuk and pouted. Minhyuk sighed.

"Fine, lets go decorate a cake."

Yukwon cheered as he ran to his bedroom to get his jacket. Zico walked into the kitchen and smirked at Minhyuk.

"His aegyo won you over, didn't it?" Minhyuk sighed and nodded. Zico laughed and patted Minhyuk on the back.

"KittyKwon is too adorable for our little Minhyukkie. Awww you look upset! Does little Minhyukkie need a hug?"

"Shut up Zico, or I'll tell Kyung about you and Jihoon." Zico gasped dramatically as he turned his back to Minhyuk.

"I am offended." He said as he disappeared into the hallway. A minute afterwards Yukwon came into the room.

"LET'S GO!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Yukwon grabbed Minhyuk's hand as they entered the cake shop. Yukwon went up to the counter.

"Two chocolate cakes to decorate please!" He said with a smile. 

The employee walked to the back and came back out with two chocolate cakes.

"That will be $35." Yukwon went to take out his wallet when Minhyuk stopped him.

"I'll pay." Yukwon began to protest but Minhyuk cut him off.

"I said I'll pay. Don't worry Kwonnie." Yukwon smiled as a slight blush appeared on his cheeks.

After grabbing two chocolate cakes the couple went to sit. Yukwon stopped Minhyuk from sitting down.

"Go sit over there." Yukwon said as he pointed to a table across the room.

"What? Why?? This is supposed to be a date!!" Minhyuk said with a slight hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Becaaaause we are going to decorate a cake for each other." Yukwon grinned from ear to ear.

 

Minhyuk sighed. He adjusted his grip on the plate which held the cake and walked to the table Yukwon had been pointing at. Sitting down, he observed the different types of decorations on the table. The decorations varied from icing to sprinkles. There were lollipops, chocolate and really anything you would find on a cake. Yukwon looked at Minhyuk's flustered expression and giggled before he began to decorate. Minhyuk on the other hand just stared at the decorations. 'What am I supposed to do...' He thought. After a few minutes of sitting there an employee came over to him.

"Are you having troubles?" she asked with a smile. Minhyuk nodded.

"I'm decorating this cake for the guy sitting over there-" Minhyuk paused and pointed to a very happy Yukwon. "and I don't know what to do. I'm not good at these things." 

"Why don't you just decorate it with all the things he likes?? Show him your feelings on this cake. He will be happy." She smiled and patted Minhyuk's shoulder. He sighed and grabbed icing. He began to cover the cake in icing before grabbing another color to start his design. After a while he became very serious about the simple decoration he has begun. Yukwon watched as Minhyuk's face turned from frustrated to dedicated. He looked so determined to make whatever he was doing perfect. He got up and walked towards the bathroom, trying to see what Minhyuk was doing. That didn't work out too well. Minhyuk looked up and saw him then covered the cake. Yukwon pouted.

"Minhyukkieeeeeeee. I wanna see!!" He said with as much aegyo as possible.

"No. You can wait. Now go sit. I'm almost done. Just a few more touch ups." Minhyuk's eye trailed back to the cake as he shooed Yukwon off to his own table.

Yukwon sighed. Minhyuk had never said no to his aegyo before. He slumped back onto his chair and looked at the cake he had been decorating.
'Is my cake good enough?' He wondered as he observed the careful placement of icing and chocolate. Meanwhile Minhyuk was franticly working on his cake. His hands were covered with icing. He added a bit more icing to the cake and placed his finishing touch on the top. He smiled at his work and looked up and Yukwon.

"Kwonniieeeeee." He yelled across the room, "are you done??" Yukwon looked up from his cake. He nodded slightly. Minhyuk smiled and picked up his cake. He made his way over to Yukwon when the employee from earlier stopped him.

"The cake looks great. I told you you could do it." Minhyuk smiled at her.

"Thank you!" He bowed his head and continued walking over to Yukwon. They looked at each other and smiled.

"ME FIRST!!" Minhyuk said with excitement. Yukwon couldn't help but laugh at him. Just an hour ago Minhyuk had been saying that decorating cakes was a stupid idea that Yukwon should just give up on and now he looks happier than ever. Minhyuk chuckled slightly at Yukwon has he brought the cake into Yukwon's view. The cake was covered in all yellow icing with an adorable drawing of a kitty holding a lollipop (Which was a real lollipop set on top of the cake) . The side of the cake read "To my Kitty. Saranghae." Yukwon looked at Minhyuk with a huge smile plastered on his face. He pulled Minhyuk into a tight hug.

"Thank you so much. I love it. and... you.." Minhyuk smiled at Yukwon's words and returned the hug.

"Now let's see your's." Minhyuk said has he pulled away from Yukwon's hug. Yukwon hesitated.

"Ummm. okay.."

He grabbed the cake and walked over to Minhyuk. He placed the cake beside Minhyuk's. Minhyuk took one glance at the cake and began to laugh uncontrollably. Yukwon's cake had a knife made of icing beside a bunch of chopped up chocolate which was in perfect squares, just like the carrots Minhyuk had been cutting were. Yukwon laughed along with Minhyuk.

"You said you like to cut things, so I thought this would be a good idea." Minhyuk grabbed Yukwon's waist and pulled him into another hug.

"I love you so much Yukwon. You don't even know."

 

A/N;

YAYYY My first oneshot is done. Sorry it's so short T_____T

This is dedicated to my Unnie! Her asianfanfics is BlockB5648 . Go check out her stories :) I am the Co-Author of one of them! (P.O and Dara Forever) :) Anyways I hope you enjoyed this short U-Bomb fanfic.