Chapter 2

BE MINE FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FLASHBACK : 3 YEARS AGO

"Jung Soojung imnida."

Jung Soojung introduced her name to her new classmates. She gave her cold ice character to them. No smile. Not interested into them.

"Hi, I'm Sulli."

She sighed slowly, this is for nth times people in this school their names and want to be her friends while she is not welcoming them. She does not want to be anyone's friends. She just ignored Sulli.

"You should atleast say hi back. Not just leave your friends like these."

"And you should atleast smile to them back. Not just ignore your friends like these."

Sulli patted her shoulder before she leave her to the cafe.

 

Soojung sits alone in the greenhouse, staring to the photo of her ex-boyfriend and her. They broke up. He left her just for his another girl. He left her because he does not get what he wants. Soojung does not want to give it to him. But she loves him very much.

Are you sure to delete selected photos?

She delete all her photos together with her boyfriend. It is time to move on. But she sheds of tears.

 

"You are too noisy."

Someone patted her shoulder from behind. She slightly turn her head and found he gave his handkerchief to her. She does not see his face.

"It's okay. I don't need this."

She still acted strong, still acted as a cold ice princess.

But he left his handkerchief on the bench where she sits.

"Don't act you're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter