What makes Dongjun worry?

Please Don't

Gary pov

"I want you..." I slowly whispear at his ear as I hear him gulping and somehow blush within my embrace.

How adorable I thought as he almost look like her....like her?...I push him away as I look at him for a while. No it couldn't be. I quickly make my way outside..far away from what I fear to believe.

No.. It's not that she reborn as a guy or is she?..Urgh! I brush the image of her away as I walk faster leaving all the impossible thing behind.

 

Jeremy pov

"What just happen?" I blink for a moment as I watch his figure fade away from my view. My throbbing heart... Oh god. I just make out with him?...again?! 

I make my way through the crowds and finally saw GD popping out his head like searching a lost kitten. He saw me trying to escape the crowd as he went towards me and pull me out.

"Where were you?" his face looks concern as he look at me waiting for my answer.

No he shouldn't know what I just did. It would be impossible!

"I just went to the bathroom after feeling sick for a while." I quickly make out a lie as he look at me seems rather confuse or maybe just because of the alcohol.

"Well don't make me worried about you. I don't want any military guy came 'attack' my home again." he walk towards the dark alley as I quickly follow him.

"You mean Kris?" I look at GD as he nod and put his hand at my shoulder.

"Your brother is something that seriously almost like a time bomb. No wonder he can easily got into military. He fight brutally with fellow gangsters that disturb his yeoja remember?" GD give out a long sigh as we finnaly arrive at my house and I somehow a little bit drunk maybe just when in my house after saying goodbye to GD.

 

..................................................................................................................................................

Dong Jun pov

I was preparing up some supper for myself as suddenly I hear the front door open and close. I left what I've been doing and walk towards the living room as I saw Jeremy laying on the sofa and turning on the tv.

I sit beside him and he somehow shock to see me as he scream out of and throw soft pillow at my face. 

"Omo!Omo! I'm dead." I playfully fell on the floor and act like it hurt so much as Jeremy kick me for making him shock.

"Yah you really wanna make me die of heart attack or what?" he kick my leg as I still continue laying on the floor laughing at his shocking face.

"You scream like a girl!....HA HA HA.." I continue to laugh as he take me on and tickle all over my waist.

"Yah no! No tickle!yah!HA HA HA HA.." I laugh so hard that I felt I want to explode. It just so ticklish. Need...to...make...him...stop...

I hold up his both hand suddenly as he look at me blinking at my sudden act. Somehow time seems to froze as I look at his eyes staring deeply. I smirk at his blushing face as I hug his leg and tilting my head as if I wanna kiss him.

He stare at me and push me off as I watch him cursing out incoherent word. 

"Stop teasing me like that." he look confuse somehow and I think maybe I should more. 

I stand up and push him on the sofa pinning him not to move so much. He keep on saying he doesn't want to play anymore as I slowly approach his neck and it ally. He try to cover up his moans but I won't let that happen. I slowly slide my hand to his pants and hey whada you know, already excited huh? 

"A hmmm.." I murmur at his ear as he suddenly push me off and running to upstairs.

"Where did he get the strength to push me off suddenly?" I watch in disbelief as I notice that he is being weird other then the smell of alcohol that attach to him. 

Well I use to like that and he only will keep cursing but today he seems to be quite...obeying? 

Wait. I spot a mark at his neck.

Who mark what's already belong to me?!

.............................................................................................................................................................

Tomorow~~sooner or later :P

Coffee Shop~

GD pov

"Yah nugu left us at the club barely half last night huh?" Kwanghee suddenly came whining at the table as Hyungshik shot at-what-the-hell-dude as he look at me somehow also waiting for the answer.

"I thought it was only you who were half last night." Taeyang suddenly talk after he had been staring at his Ipad for quite sometime. 

"I did? I thought everyone was half !" Kwanghee and his loud voice sometime really iritating me but he is still a good friend. 

"You and your pyontae eyes." Seungri play with Kwanghee hair as he make his way sit beside Taeyang.

"Don't play with my hair!" Kwanghee pout as he look at me back and stare deeply still waiting for the answer.

"I've to go early to sent Jeremy home and somehow I didn't realise I make my way home also." I finally explain as I drink some latte as I stare at Hyungshik that had been eating his bread, yah this dude is so carefree.

"When did you guys come back?" I pat Hyungshik shoulder as he keep on chewing the bread. Gosh this guy only love to eat. He keep on munching the bread and then drink his latte. 

"Well because Dongjun is so persistence to come back here as soon as father win the game." he point at the door suddenly as I eyed his finger to the door.

Well speak of the devil himself Dongjun appear out of nowhere. He looks kind of moody somehow. 

"Yah you don't even text me when you got back here." I pat Dongjun shoulder as he sit beside me. "..and what with the I-got-dumped face huh?." I smile cheekly at him but somehow he didn't even fire me back and just drink the coffee that Hyungshik already buy few minutes after he see Dongjun at the door. Well got to admit he know his brother well.

"Hyung, I want to ask you something." Dongjun suddenly look at me with his serious face.

"What's with the tense heh?" I try to act normal but his look got me bother.

"What happen to Changmin last night?" 

It is a sudden silent for a while as others look at both of us. Hyungshik is the only one that keep on eating his bread. 

"...Nothing happen. Just a bit hang out with Baro team...that's all. " I drink up my latte as I was hoping he won't ask more.

"..And everyone was half !" Kwanghee suddenly add up making Dongjun glare at me for some more explanation.

"No it just only Kwanghee that half ." Seungri mess up Kwanghee hair again making him whining all again about his perfect brown hair.

"Aigoo don't play with my hair.."he make up his pout face as others are laughing at his childish act as somehow I feel the tense from Dongjun is still heat up.

"Why did you ask? Did something bother you?" I ask Dongjun as his face turn to worried face. 

"Yah Junnie? Tell me what happen?" I hold to his shoulder when he suddenly stand up.

"Nothing."

He leave the cafe out of sudden as we look at him running at the sidewalk. What happen?

"Yah Hyungshik what's wrong with Junnie?" Daesung suddely ask after he notice Dongjun leaving in a rush. Well after all, he didn't hear our talk as he is busy listening to music through the earphone.

 

TADA!! I'm back in business!....well wanna know what happen to Gary and Jeremy connection with him?

Stay tune for next chapter..hahahaha XD