Chapter 1

Love Doesn't Love Anyone

The sun was out, people bustling about on the streets, cars going past, and Yunju could barely contain her envy that all the ones outside the office building got to enjoy it. Today was just an overall enjoyable day, and nothing could ruin the day. Nothing.

“Ms. Kim, come see me in my office, please.”

Except for maybe one thing; or in this case, one person. “Now, Ms. Kim.”

Yunju sighed and rolled her eyes, taking a pen and pad in with her just in case she had to jot down some notes. She thought being an Executive Assistant would be a good thing. The pay was high, the work was relatively easy, and she could multitask effectively so she didn’t see a problem. Unfortunately, Yunju hadn’t taken into account the fact the executive she would be assisting would be such an .

“You rang?” She said upon entering the large office and sitting in the chair across from his desk, earning her a raised, red brow, “Sir?”

“Book me a flight leaving for tomorrow and a hotel. With a rental car. Also, get a bouquet of flowers. Lilies, preferably. It’ll only be for two days so make sure you do a return trip as well.”

He tapped at the arm of his chair in thought, wracking his brain for anything else he may need. Yunju rolled her eyes a second time; obediently writing down the instructions she was being given. Her boss, as handsome as he was, could be rather improbable on any given day.

 “Shall I put a hidden inside the bouquet for you as well, sir?” Jinyoung cut his eyes at her, ceasing in the swiveling of his chair from side to side.

Jung Jinyoung, CEO of Jung Marketing. He inherited the company from his father after he’d had a and decided to pass on the family business. Even though Jinyoung was only 21, he had enough experience to successfully push the business on smoothly. He didn’t throw his weight around too much and he was fair in his decisions. Not to mention he was good-looking. Even with his small, almost cat-like eyes, she found him to be extremely attractive but she expected as much. He was a child model but had chosen to live a normal life once he hit high school. That, she assumed, was when he got his obnoxiousness.

A small smile pulled at Jinyoung’s lips. “That doesn’t sound bad. Make it three, since they’ll come in handy.”

“Sir, you should learn better self-control. You’re a CEO, not some college student.” Yunju chided as she stood up and walked towards the door.

A chuckled reached her ears and she stopped to look back at him, hand already on the doorknob.

“If I didn’t have self-control, you would have already been laid across my desk with that pencil skirt hiked up to your waist, Ms. Kim.”

Scoffing, she left out of his office and went back to her desk, tossing the pad onto it before sitting down in her own chair. Why did she have to work for him of all people? It could have been anyone. Hell, she would have even preferred to have Kim Sunggyu as her boss, and from what Soori told her, the man was a handful. She’d only ever seen the woman at the occasional party and had ever really even heard of him in passing. Him, Yunju could deal with.

“Is he asking for silly things again?” Came a voice from in front of her, bringing her attention back to the real world.

Yunju was greeted by a pair of smiling faces, bringing about one of her own. “Baro, Channie~”

Chanshik groaned and poked out his bottom lip. “I’m a man now, noona, with a good job and—”

“'And a college degree,' Yes, I know. But you’re still the brat that caused me hell growing up. So Channie you will stay.” She replied while dodging a hand that attempted to playfully swat at her over the desk.

Chanshik, or Channie as she had called him since childhood, worked in a different building but was the equivalent of Jinyoung. The only reason he didn’t have the title was because of his age. The boy was only nineteen; what could he possibly do with any credibility? At least, that was the general thinking pattern.

Then there’s Baro. Baro wasn’t a higher up like Chanshik and Jinyoung. In fact, he wasn’t even in an office building. He was an artist of the musical variety. He made music, rapped, produced, everything. The only thing she’d never been able to see him do was to actually sing.

“Hey, wait.” She tipped her head to the side as a thought crossed her mind, “How’d you two get in here?”

“We’ve got special privileges, 'Ju.” Baro said with a cheeky smile. Arching a brow at him due to the use of her nickname, she chose to ignore it.

“And of those special privileges, which of them involves you two being let in? Neither of you work here.”

“Chan-ah, Baro-ya!” Jinyoung cried while walking out of his office, adjusting his jacket lapel.

Baro turned and gave a whistle at Jinyoung’s clothes, going up to him and even feeling the material. “Wow, hyung. I’m still not used to seeing you in fancy stuff like this.”

“Don’t flatter him, hyung. His head will get bigger than it already is.” Chanshik joked, his back facing Yunju’s desk as he continued to lean on it.

“Fat chance.” Yunju muttered while clicking away on the computer.

Hearing her, Jinyoung smirked and draped an arm over Chanshik’s shoulder, his arm long enough to lightly tap on the top of her computer screen. Looking up, she swallowed thickly and all but backed away at the look he was giving her, dark eyes shining like black pearls from beneath his dyed red hair.

“Have a good day, Yunju-ah.”

Yunju bit the inside of her cheek to keep herself calm, releasing it after a moment to smile back at him.

“You too, Mr. Jung.”


So this story has been sitting on my desktop for months now but I couldn never find a group to do it for.

I didn't wanna do another SHINee or Infinite one since that seems to be all I ever do.

I got motivation for it again after reading katsunotsubasa's Before I Break You.

And, if you have read it already, YES, that's the same Soori and Sunggyu xD