Do I Know You ??

STOP MAKING ME REMEMBER HER !!

T.o.p pov:

I enter Gd's room and see him lying on his bed .

"Jiyong-ah are you sleeping ?"i said but no respone . He must be sleeping .

I sit on his couch beside the bed while looking at him . He must be still thinking about Yul . 

One year have passed but he can't rid of the memories with Yul from his mind . he must have suffered in this whole year . 

I should go to sleep too . 

........................................................................................................................

Then T.o.p exit Gd's room and he realize that his other dongsaeng have fallen asleep in the living room .He sighed . 

He take a blanket and cover them .

Then he go to his own room to sleep .

.......................................................................................................................

"Wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shout T.o.p to his dongsaeng .

"You all better prepare to go to the school before 7" he continue .

Even thought that his was sleep late but he was the one that always wake up early .

.....................................................................................................................

At school:

"Let's go to the canteen together at resses arasso ??"said T.o.p

His Dongsaeng just nooded .

....................................................................................................................

GD's class:

Others student said that the teacher go to a holiday and there are no substitute . And everyone was doing their own work . Gd doesn't have anyone to talk to because he only know park bom . And park bom haven't arrived yet . So GD just sleep . 

About 5 minutes later:

GD woken up by some figure that standing infront of him .

Then he heard "Why are you sitting at my chair ?" . 

GD remembered that it was someone chair . He quickly stand up and hold his bag . he turn and bow to appologize . Then he look at that girl face Shocked.

"Yul????!!!!!!!!!" GD said and tears you slowly fall . He really miss yuri .

When he about to hug that girl. "Yah!! what are you trying to do??" the girl said and push GD away .

"Yul?? Don't you recgonize me ???!!" he's tone a bit high this time .

"Mwuh??!! who's that ?? My name is Yoona"said Yoona .

"Yul don't lie . So this whole year you was living in korea ?? Why don't you inform me ??' sadi GD

"What are you talking about ?? I live in korea since I was a baby!! And I don't know who you are !! Why are you so annoying  ?" Said Yoona .

Everyone was looking at the two of them . Gd was so confuse . how could that girl have a REALLY same face as Yuri ??

Then he slowly stand up and walk to the hall to take a chairs and table . 

When he was in a way to his class he stopped by a group of student with a large amount . 20-30 people maybe .

Suddenly someone walk out from that group and it was changmin. He's nose was red and plastered .

"Today you will pay for what you did yesterday" he said .

Gd put down the chairs and table and send a sos message to his bestfriend using his cellphone . They always bring a cellphone to the school since they was in the kindergaten .

"So what are you waiting for ??" Gd shouted while run towards changmin and kick his face making Changmin's flew away .

All of changmin's friend become angry and run towards Gd to beat him up . Even thought that Gd was strong but he was really out numbered .

Gd's arm grabed and the other start to beat him up .

Then suddenly four people come and punch the one that holding Gd's arm and pull Gd' from that crowd . They was his bestfriend . 

"Yah!!How could all of you beat this person ?? 30 vs 1 ?? are you all crazy ??" said t..o.p .

"Let's beat them all up Hyung!!!" said seungri 

They all was a black belt taekwando's student . They don't afraid just because of 30 persons . Because of Seungri's playboy habbits they already had a 50 vs 5 fight at the america last years . And they win .

...................................................................................................................

10 minutes later the fight ended with Gd's group win .

The five of them panted and having a light damage . but Gd's corner lip's was bleeding . 

Taeyang , T.O.P , Daesung and seungri help Gd' to take his chairs and table to his class .

when they arrive at Gd's class . Everyone was shocked with when they see Gd's was hurt . Everyone thought that it was because of Yoona . Because Yoona have a many fanboy . Maybe her fanboy was mad because of what he have done before he exit's the class .

Taeyang , T,o,p , Daesung and seungri shocked to see yoona . All of them said in their mind . "isn't that Yul ?? But why does Gd don't even inform us that Yul was in his class??" .

"Why don't you told us that Yul was in your class" ask T.o.p .

"She wasn't Yul ." said Gd while taking his table to the back of the class .

"Mwuh ?? Why does they face very similiar ??"Ask Taeyang .

 "I don't know." said Gd "You all better go back to your class now " he continue .

""arraso . we meet later at the gate ." said T.o.p and the four of them walk out from the class .

........................................................................................

"Mianhee......" Gd hear a girls voice and look up .