Runaway

Chibi YunJae's "Let's Runaway"

Hi everyone, here's the update sorry for the delay aside from my gaming got myself a net connection problem, anyways hope you guys will like my first chibi story ^-^ *finger's crossed*, enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After a day filled with laughter, fun and games it was time for little Joongie to go home again. The two really hated that part, so every time they’re about to be separated, both Yunnie and Joongie would always cry like there’s no tomorrow in front of their umma’s, so they’ll allow them for a sleep over, but it always  didn’t work for little Joongie and his umma always wakes up early to visit his grandparents.

As little Joongie was busy putting back his toys onto his little back pack, an idea hits little Yunnie’s brain, with that little Yunnie run towards his room and tooked his piggy bank and his favorite shirt, he then sneakily run towards their kitchen and tooked a bag of chips and run’s back to little Joongie and put’s his things inside little Joongie’s bag.

Little Yunnie then offered his hand, in which little Joongie confusedly stared at little Yunnie.

“Joongie let’s go, let’s runaway together…Yunnie won’t allow our umma’s to separate us” little Joongie then nodded as he reached little Yunnie’s hand, with that, little Yunnie pulled little Joongie towards his little bike, together with their little bag filled with their cloth’s, toys’, piggy bank and a bag of chips. Little Yunnie then puts little Joongie’s bag on his bike’s basket and rode his bike as he waited for little Joongie to sit comfortably on the back sit of his bike.

 

(Yunnie's bike, let's just imagine there's basket in front, i couldn't find a cute bike with basket in front TT^TT)

 

“pali joongie, we have to hurry” with a nod, little Joongie circled his arms around little Yunnie’s waist.

“kajja!” with that little Yunnie started pedaling his bike, on the side walk. Sweats slowly form’s on little Yunnie’s forehead as he continue to pedal.

“we’ll now live at our village’s tree house?” little Joongie nodded with a smile, as he dreams about their playtime everyday and without him being separated from his Yunnie.

Little Yunnie on the other hand, carefully turned his bike to his right and avoided some trash cans, then turned to his left and stopped as he catch his breath and rested his tiring little legs.

“phew….i think we’re far from my house, let’s rest for a while and Yunnie will pedal again later, so we can continue our adventure” said the smiling little Yunnie as little Joongie loosened his hold and stood up from the bike. He then looked around and his eyes went wide at what he saw, he then hurriedly shaked little Yunnie’s arm, but little Yunnie kept ignoring him, as little Yunnie was busy wiping his sweats. Seeing as little Yunnie’s ignoring him, little Joongie pouts and walked towards the door steps and sat on it.

Little Yunnie on the other hand, noticed that little Joongie’s not near him, so he looks around and his eyes went wide as to what he saw.

“JOONGIE! PALI!! COME BACK HERE, WE HAVE TO GO….WHY DIDN’T JOONGIE TELL YUNNIE THAT WE’RE BACK IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE?” yelled little Yunnie panickedly as he positioned himself to pedal again, but little Joongie just ignored him and looks away. Seeing little Joongie’s reaction, little Yunnie hurriedly went off his bike and run towards the sulking little Joongie.

“whats wrong Joongie? are you mad at Yunnie?” instead of responding, little Joongie just remained quiet while staring at the ground.

“come on Joongie…what did Yunnie do?”

“………….”

“Yunnie’s sorry, please forgive Yunnie ne?….” little Joongie just remained staring at the ground.

“we have to hurry, or our umma’s will find us here and separate us” little Joongie then averted his attention to little Yunnie.

“but Yunnie ignored Joongie *pouts*….Joongie was about to tell Yunnie that we’re back in front of Yunnie’s house, but Yunnie just ignored Joongie *pouts*” little Yunnie then sat beside little Joongie.

“Yunnie’s sorry ne?....Yunnie shouldn’t have done that….so what does Joongie want Yunnie to do , so Joongie will forgive Yunnie?” little joongie then heard footsteps coming from inside the house which was nearing the front door, he then hurriedly pulled little Yunnie towards their getaway bike.

“pali Yunnie!!....for now Joongie forgives Yunnie….Joongie doesn’t want our umma’s to caught us” with that little Yunnie nodded and rode his bike, with little Joongie on the back sit of his  bike.

“hold on tight Joongie” with that little, Joongie tightened his hold around little Yunnie’s waist. Little Yunnie then pedaled his bike as fast as he can, he ignored the safety rules his parent’s told him when riding his bike, he turned his bike to his right, avoided and bumped some trash cans, then turned to his left and stopped pantingly as he rested his tired little legs, he then looked around only to find himself back in front of his house.

With that, little Yunnie hurriedly pedaled his bike again, he turned his bike to his right, bumped all the trash cans, then turned to his left and stopped pantingly.

“let’s go Joongie, say bye bye to Yunnie” after hearing Mrs. Kims voice, both little Yunnie’s and little Joongie’s eyes went wide and hurriedly looked around only to find themselves back in front of little Yunnie’s house. With a sad pout little Joongie loosened his hold and went off the bike and held his umma’s hand.

“bye Yunnie…..see you tomorrow” with that, little Yunnie sadly nodded and waved good bye at the sad little Joongie and smiling Mrs. Kim as they crossed the street and walked towards their house, after little Yunnie saw that Mrs. Kim and little Joongie’s inside their house, he told himself, that next time they’ll escape their umma’s and find their way to the village’s tree house…..somehow.

The End

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? did i pass? did you guys enjoyed it? hope so....anyways can i make Chibi DB5K drabbles? hehehe anyways thank you, thank you so much to all my subscriber's, your support means a lot to me, seriously love you guys thank you so much, you're all my inspirations ^-^ *hugs u all*

 

YeonKi3YunJ

dreamer_kid08

theglitchmob

RaichuLove

subicbay

minayj

grutugomuk

yunjae_shippers

MyLastSecret

soft-mallows

Hyosookie

iscreamout

iownachibi

JungKimSenSsi

4everkpopholic

032491

MiakaHouki

chu_david

criscee

zhang_han

U-Know

purpleturtle

ColdFlame

yunjaebiggestfan

girly501

Jiyoolie

Sanrin00

Fanfictiontowrite

bluerose_24

justwanttoread

jaeshipper

kurogane

genglan84

yunhotic

Muneunim

JewElfNita

*bowed 90degrees* Thank you all ^-^