02

|| W H I T E | L I E S ||

(The next day, in front of CUBE Entertainment Studio)

*Tik tok tik tok*

"Where are they? It's almost eight yet they haven't appear a single bit..." I checked my wristwatch with worried face.

Plus the weather is so cold today.... "Achoo!" I sneezed.

"Morning~!" Eun Kwang appeared with two bags full of snacks and drinks and black scarf matched with his brown long coat also his big-wide-grin plastered on his face.

"Are we moving to somewhere?" I raised my eyebrow when I saw him.

"No silly! It's for you guys. Just in case." He chuckled.

"Hyung, you look like a fourty-years-old-mother who just got back from supermarket." Ilhoon showed up with hairy black jacket plus his spiky cap, face-palming his face.

"Wha?! You guys are meanie~!" Eun Kwang pouted.

"Why is hyung acting cute again?" Sung Jae and Hyun Sik emerged from somewhere beside Ilhoon. Weird, but they were wearing the same gray vest only Hyun Sik who wore dark orange boots. Meanwhile Sung Jae just wore his black and white converse.

"You guys tooooo?!?! My dongsaengs are hating me~" Eun Kwang sobbed.

"Drama Queen strikes again." Peniel sighed, just got back from his morning exercise with exhaused and sweating body covered with his casual-long-arm clothes.

"Where's Sung Hye?" I think it's only me who noticed that her hasn't showed up.

"I think I saw h- Oh! There she is!" Peniel indicated to his right side.

"Annyeong! Sorry for coming late!" Sung Hye breathed heavily, today, she was wearing her light brown trunk coat aswell for her shawl.

 

 

"Ani..it's okay. We just arrived too. By the way, you have good fashion style, Sung Hye!" Eun Kwang grinned but turned into 'oopsy' face.

"Kamsahamnida....Uhm, gwenchana, jagiya?" Sung Hye waved her hand in front of my eyes in order to wake me up from my own world.

"Hah? Oh uh...You look beautiful, yeobo~!" And it worked. I gived my best morning smile. Then I looked around and saw Eun Kwang stunned with pale face. It's like he saw a ghost while staring at me. I shrugged then took Sung Hye's hand.

"Come one, it's already eight." We entered the building followed by the others.

Meanwhile.....

"Fiuh~A miracle just happened...." Eun Kwang relieved.

"Hyung, you are lucky this time." Sung Jae tapped Eun Kwang's left shoulder then entered the building.

"Wow, it's the world's 8th wonders if you survived from Min Hyuk." Ilhoon said sarcastically then passed him.

"What's up with everybody?" Eun Kwang then entered the building.

*****

"This is the practice room. We usually have our dance practices starting from 09:00 until 18:00 in the evening. You can start practicing now." The CEO explained.

"Neh~ Thank you, sir." All of us bowed in unison.

"Finally! It's really boring to hear the old man explaining the history....." Ilhoon yawned.

"Well, let's get warming up first." I took off my jacket then started to warm up.

*Ehm...who are you?" A voice questioned behind me. Automatically, I jumped in fright then squirmed my body. There's about five (beautiful) girls with clueless face. I admitted that one of the girls with red haired is y. Aish! You have Sung Hye! Little me screamt in my head.

"They are the new trainees." The CEO introduced us to them.

"Oh..." The short haired girl only nodded.

"...Omoo..I can't believe this..." Sung Hye mumbled while eyeing the girls.

"It's...It's 4MINUTE!!!" Sung Hye suddenly exclaimed.

"...Ah...Hello?" They awkwardly waved their hands.

"I will introduce them again then. This is HyunA, Gayoon, Ji Yoon, Ji Hyun, and So Hyun." The CEO indicated each girls while explaining.

"Annyeong haseo, we're 4Minute!" They bowed.

"Well, I will leave now. You can practices now with your sunbaes." The CEO said while leaving the practices room.

"Come on, we'll show you around first." The short haired girl if I'mnot wrong, Gayoon, offered then left with the others.

"Hyung? What's wrong?" Sung Jae seemed to notice something from me.

"It just...the red haired girl...uhm..."

"HyunA."

"Yes HyunA is staring at me whole time..."

"Your eyes must have fooled you. Let's go, it's gonna be fun~" Ilhoon howled then joined 4Minute.

"Maybe hyung is right. Just leave it." Sung Jae patted my shoulder then followed Ilhoon.

"De ja vu...." 

*****

"That's all for today, thanks for your cooperation!" 4Minute sunbaes bowed then left.

"Aww...My legs hurt...How can I sleep peacefully tonight?" Eun Kwang pouted.

 "Yeah me toooo...How will I go home when my body's hurts like hell?" Peniel tried his best to move.

"How about a ride?" Sung Hye grinned.

"A taxi for eight peoples? Miracle." Ilhoon sighed.

"No, I will get my car, silly!" She chuckled then left.

"Oh yeah...I forgot she can drive...." Ilhoon amazed.

 ", I left my cellphone, sorry. I will take it now. Just go first." I excused then ran to the practice room.

*****

"Where is that stupid cellphone....?" I groaned.

"Looking for this?"

"Huh?" I turn my body and saw HyunA, holding my cellphone while leaning to the wall.

"Ah yes! Thank you!" I approached her but suddenly she pushed me until I hit the floor with her on top.

"You know? You are the most handsome boy I met~" She traced my face with her hand.

"Your white skin, your soft hair, your black eyes, and your delicious lips..." HyunA began to slowly lean towards me.

"Biyane, I'mnot interested in you. Now, give me back my cellphone." I said it sarcastically. She shocked and gave me my cellphone back. 

"Thank you." I smirked then stood up. Before I could step my foot, she grabbed my hand then pleaded, "Don't leave me."

"Sorry girl, that doesn't work for me." I released my hand with another one then walked away. Of course HyunA didn't give up easily. She then hurt her leg by spraining it deliberately.

"Aw!" She shrieked. My instinct (as a man) told me to help her, but I don't want. So I just kept walking.

"Please help me...It's really hurt...." She sobbed. I sighed then approached her, "What's wrong?"

"I think I sprained my leg...." She moaned.

"Okay, just for this time. Where's your apartment?" 

"Wae?"

"You can't walk properly right?"

"Neh~ Besides Sungae Park." I piggybacked her then went to HyunA's apartment.

"Thanks." HyunA smiled weakly.

*****

"Where is Min Hyuk? What's taking him  so long?" Sung Jae walked back and forth.

"Sung Hye will be arrived in five minutes..." Eun Kwang looked around.

"Hey hey! Is that Min Hyuk with.....HyunA?????" Hyun Sik shook Peniel's body and whispered.

"Krisus you're right!!! I thought he loves Sung Hye with his heart!" Peniel shouted.

"Sshhh!" Hyun Sik slapped Peniel's head.

"Hmm? Why are you two so suspicious?" Ilhoon seemed to notice their weird actions.

"It's Minhyuk with HyunA over there." Peniel pointed the road on their left without hesitant.

"Pabo!" Hyun Sik face-palmed.

"Jjincha?" Ilhoo squinted his eyes and shrieked, "You're right!"

"What's the matter with you, Ilhoonie?" Sung Jae stopped walking back and forth.

"Don't call me Ilhoonie and I'm your hyung!" Ilhoon yelled.

"Okay okay...Jeez...What's the matter anyway?" Sung Jae rubbed his ears.

"Look, that's Minhyuk with HyunA, right? Piggybacking? OMO! Are they a couple now???" Ilhoon was ranting crazily.

"HyunA looks so happy...." Eun Kwang added.

"What's wrong with you Minhyuk...." All of them stared at the couple.

*Din Din*

"Oh shoot...Sung Hye is here...."