♪ ♫ || épilogue || ♫ ♪

Searching for the Muse

It was lunch time and the cafeteria was crowded as ever. Everything looks so usual, except in the right corner of the cafeteria hall, in the table with a group which usually only consist of 7 members, there were 8 of them now.

“So, you two are like together now?” Jongin asked after he gulped down his sandwich. I remembered that Jongin, Sehun and Lu Han hyung weren’t there yesterday because they were at the auditorium for the dance showcase. I smiled widely and wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

“Of course!” I said happily and took a glimpse at my blushing girlfriend. I laughed and ruffled her hair, knowing that she really hated it when I messed up her hair. But I don’t care. She still would be my beautiful muse even with her dissolved hair.

“So, how was yesterday?” Yixing hyung asked Lu Han, Sehun and Jongin.

“It was awesome!” Jongin beamed in happiness, “our team won the first place again!”

“You said it was a showcase!” Baekhyun protested as he glared to the oldest of our group. Lu Han just grinned.

“Sorry Baek, maybe my Korean slipped when I tell you that,” he smiled.

“Sehun-ah…”

All of us looked up to Sehun’s back and Sehun himself turned back to see one of his classmate looked at him with her face was blushing.

“You were so good yesterday,” she said shyly. Sehun blinked at her a few times while I and the others were trying hard hold ourselves to smiling knowingly to the awkward human being at there.

“Err-thanks…” I could see that Lu Han hyung was face palming after hearing Sehun’s awkward answer and if Sehun wasn’t his favorite didi I’m sure he would already choking him to death.

“Err—see you around then Sehun-ah, bye.” That mysterious tall girl said quickly—maybe because she was too embarrassed—and without waiting any replies from us she already stormed out from the cafeteria. Our attention was now on our blonde maknae who was still blushing.

“Well, that was something…” Baekhyun mumbled, and we all nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, definitely something,” Kris hyung whistled, “Who is she, Sehun-ah?”

“She’s Oh Hayoung” all of our head turned to my muse’s direction with questioning look on our face while Sehun was hiding his face with both of his palm, “she’s our classmate, right Sehunie?”

Sehun was still not answering and Jongin smacked his best friend’s head playfully, “nice catch Sehunie! You’re only performing once and you already got a fan! If I don’t have Soojungie right now I might hit her. She’s pretty.”

“Back off, Kkamjong,” Sehun grumbled and looking at the tan-skinned male with his stern face, “she’s mine.” And then he left the cafeteria, leaving all of us with our mouth hanging open because of our maknae’s sudden outburst—scratch Kris hyung, he said he’s too manly to that. As if we didn’t know that it was just an act to impress his Chinese classmate and also his long-life crush, Song Qian.

“It’s about time, huh?” Lu Han hyung said simply after watching his didi’s back disappeared from his sight and back to his leftover lunch.

“What do you mean?” Yixing hyung asked curiously.

“That kid …” Jongin pointing his thumb to cafeteria’s exits, “has a huge crush on Oh Hayoung since our freshman year but he’s too coward to ask her out.”

“Well, we just need to wait and see until the end, right?” Namjoo said and all of us nodded in agreement.

.

—End—

.

Okay now I’m officially done with this story and I hope you’ll like it because I really had a great time writing this one~

And I can’t help to add a lil’ bit of Oh maknae because I just can’t contain my feelings for those cutie and also Kristoria and Kaistal, Lord knows how I love those cute couple and also EXO OTP themselves.

Just watched Show Champion and I’m really really sad when Joonma said about my Xing’s waist injury and that make me sad was when he was apologizing at their encore T__T babo Xing, you don’t have to apologize about you injury T__T

Anyway, I ordered EXO’s XOXO, it’s pretty expensive and I’m poor now. Anybody wants to share some money to me? Lol jk.

Bye lovelies <3