Chapter 1

Mr. Racoon

Kangin's POV

"Yeobo! Wake up. Wake up. Paliii.." I shook her body which is laying there motionless.

"oppa. Lemme sleep more..." she squinted her eyes and covered it with her pillow.

"it's the only day I can spend time with you. I have something planned for you." I kissed her head.

"five more minutes....." she mumbled.

"yeobo.. Pwease.." I said with a pout as I sat beside her.

After a few moments she had one eye open and a smile on her face.

"I'll go take a shower first." she jumped from the bed and ran to the bathroom.

I chuckled and shook my head as I followed her.

"oppa! Me first. You go sleep for awhile or something." she told me as she realized that I was following her.

"okay okay. Be quick. I'm counting." I .

"I have to smell good." she whined and disappeared inside the bathroom, followed by the sound of rushing water. I rested on the bed and must have fell asleep. I woke up as I felt a bump on the bed.

"oppa~ Pali pali!!" she shook my shoulders.

"neeeh neeeh." I rubbed my eyes and sat up as I felt two arms wrapped around my waist.

She laid her head on my back and snuggled.

"pwease hurry up..." she whispered.

"you gotta let me go take a bath yeobo.." I chuckled.

"fine. But then you have to promise me a hug." she had her arm wrapped around my neck and kissed my cheeks. I slapped her and ran to the toilet to take a bath.

"aih.. Oppa.." she whined.

I took a hot shower and wore my pants as I left the bathroom with a towel around my neck.

"yeobooo..... Are you ready yet?" I called out as I dried my hair.

I could swear that I heard a faint snore, and there she was motionless on the bed.

"yaaah." I said as I smacked her thighs.

"ouch!" she mumbled and woke up with her eyes half covered.

"oppaaaaa." she whined

"come on my little piggy. No more sleeping." I teased

"yah oppa. I'm a unicorn." she pouted.

"nope. You're my cute little piggy." I smirked.

"oppa. I'm not talking to you." she crossed her arms and turned away, with her head facing the ceiling.

"yah yeobo.. Mianhaeyoo...." I laid my head on her shoulders and placed my arms on her waist.

She squirmed and tried to pull away as I pulled her to the edge of the bed. I traced butterfly kisses along her neck which she reacted with a giggle.

"yah oppa! It's ticklish." she laughed

"would you forgive me already?" I whined

"maybe later." she smirked and jumped on me.

I placed my hands under her to support the extra weight.

"I have to change into my shirts now that you forgave me." I leaned my forehead on hers.

"but I like it this way." she smiled

"yah yah. Do you want something from me?" I narrowed my eyes on her.

"what?! Aniyoo. But now that you mentioned it. I really want a kiss from my true loove..." she pulled away with her arms stretched and wrapped on my neck as

she dramatised the last part.

"my little piggy wants so much." I sighed sarcastically.

"my huge dinosaur doesn't gives me what I want." she pouted

"I give you what you need." i smirked and crashed my lips on hers.

She blushed and pecked my lips as she ordered me around.

"oppa. Now go put on a shirt. I'm hungry already." she grinned.

She jumped off me and fixed her outfit as she skipped to the living room. I slipped on a black v-neck t-shirt that matched my blue shorts. I grabbed my wallet and put it in my backpocket and had a sunglasses on my head as I walked into the living room.

"matching outfits!" she squealed and showed me her blue t-shirt and black shorts.

"yah yah. Your's the other way around." I complained

"no matter. At least it almost.. Nearly... A teeny bitty... Matching." she smiled proudly and put on her small backpack as she slipped on a black sunglasses.

"Arasso Nae Pabo piggy." I ruffled her hair.

"yah. Let's go eat." she smiled and pulled my hand.

 

We reached a small restaurant just a few blocks away and grabbed a seat. She fixed her glasses into position and looked through the menu.

"what would you like to order miss?" asked the waiter.

"ddeokbokki." she smiled.

The waiter nodded and wrote down the orders. I noticed he was giving her some sort of look.

"I'll have a bibimbap." I told the waiter which didnt bother to look at me as he seem to keep peeking at her.

"and for you drink miss?" he asked again.

"ice tea is fine." she nodded.

"it'll be the same with me." I said with my eyes glaring at him.

"I'll be right back with your orders."he said with a smile.

She smiled and nodded as he handed him the menu, which he gladly accepted. As he walked away I glared at her.

"yah jagiya. Why are you being so nice with him." I mumbled

"it's called manners." she said

"but don't you see that look on his face?" I whined

"yaaah oppa. Don't think too much. He's far away from being a crush or anything more." she chuckled.

"he looks far more handsome." I pretended to pout.

She pouted and cupped my face.

"yah! Kangin oppa! You are the most handsome man I ever met in my life. Next to my daddy. Stop overthinking Arasso?" she said and crashed her lips on mine and pulled away with a smile.

As she pulled away and took a seat, the waiter came back with that look on his face. He seems to be waiting for a punch.

"listen you young average looking man that works as a waiter. I'm not interested and please be informed that this handsome dinosaur sitting across me is my

amazing boyfriend so go away and leave our food here." she told him with her eyes narrowed.

"yeah. Beat it." I joined her with a smirk.

The waiter had an alarmed expression on his face and quickly left after he placed our orders on the table.

"I have to tell you something..." I said to her.

"what. Am I too cruel back there." she bit her lips.

"no. It's just. I love you." I smiled.

"yaaah! I thought you were going to leave me after that creepy side of mine" she sighed with relief.

"I'd never leave you." I chuckled.

"wait. Have that recorded and filmed." she said sarcastically.

"I mean it." I gave her a kiss on the corner of her lips.

"I know you do." she smiled.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

how was it? how was it? how was it? *wiggles eyebrows*

I'm truly sorry for now updating my other stories though.. But for now.. KANGIN<3