Help me Embarrasment

Why is Love Like This

Seungri’s POV

            I woke in the morning in the bed alone and still exhausted from the night before. I found a note next to me saying “Dear Panda, I went out to

work on some stuff. See you later.” It was cute of him to leave a note for me, but for some reason I feel something wrong with it. I try to get out of bed,

but my body won’t let. Something is seriously wrong and I don’t know what it is. I hear a knock at the door.

            “Hey Seungri wake up we got to practice.” Said Youngbae

            “Hey, hyung can you open the door?” I said feeling kind of pathetic. Youngbae opens the door as I pull over the covers.

            “What is wrong with you; just get out of bed already.”

            “See the problem is I kind of can’t move.”

            “Are you serious? Let me pick you and bring you to the hospital.”

            “Wait hyung, don’t...” Youngbae threw covers off and as he realized what he just saw his face turned red and he turned around.

            “Let me put some close on you first.” He began to giggle and return I began to laugh.

Taeyang’s POV

Waiting outside in the hospital is one of the most horrible things to do right now. I hope Seungri is ok and I hope I didn’t take to long to get him help.

But then I really thought about I think I know why Seungri can’t walk.

            “Hey Hyung.” Said Seungri as he walked out with kind of limp and a look of embarrassment on his face.

            “What did the doctor say?” I said as I grabbed his hand.

            “He said that I should take it easy for the next week.”

            “Did he figure out the reason why you couldn’t walk?”

            “I would rather not talk about that.” His face turned red and I knew exactly why how it happened. I tried to contain my laughter but I couldn’t do it.

“What’s so funny?” he said while glared at me in disgust.

            “I know the reason why.” I said knowing he knew what I was talking about. His face grew even redder and it made me laugh even more.

            “It’s not that funny.” He said, trying to contain his own laughter. “Okay I guess it’s a little funny.” We both began to laugh as we left the hospital.

            “Don’t worry I won’t tell the others. You just have to go out for drinks someday with the rest of the group.”

            “Yeah I will, just drive us home now.”

Seunghyun’s POV

            Now that Seungri and I have finally had my plan to seduce him is over. I would dump him now, but I like to keep him as my own play thing.

A/N: This is where things get strange. Sorry this took so long, I just don’t know if this plot will end up rated M or not.