Zhoury

Winter Serenade

"Are you guys sure you’ll be okay by yourselves for the day?" Leeteuk asked Zhoumi and Henry as he was getting ready to leave. Leeteuk was the last member to leave the dorm as everyone else was going to visit their families for Christmas Eve, or Heechul’s family in Hangeng’s case, and weren’t planning on being home until after midnight.

"Yes, hyung, we’ll be fine. You go and spend some time with your family and we’ll see you when you get home, or in the morning, whichever comes first." Zhoumi said, helping the leader out the door with all his presents to his family. After one last goodbye, Henry and Zhoumi were officially alone together in the dorms for the first time. "Do you want to watch a movie Henry?"

"Sure Gege." Henry said. Henry went into the kitchen to make some popcorn while Zhoumi went to pick a movie from Yesung’s massive collection. When Henry walked into the living room, Zhoumi immediately held up two movies. An action movie and a comedy, both they had said they wanted to see.

"Which one do you want to watch? We can watch the other one later if we have time."

"How about…the comedy. I think I’ve wanted to see that one more."

"Alright it’s decided then." Zhoumi took the comedy movie and put it in the dvd player before joining Henry on the couch. At one point in the movie Henry had shifted to where he was leaning against Mimi and had his head on the older’s shoulder. After the movie finished, Henry noticed how he was sitting and immediately sat up straight.

"Sorry gege. I didn’t mean to lean on you."

"It’s alright Henry. It was actually quite comfortable." Henry blushed at the statement and quickly got up with the excuse that he needed to stretch. "Well do you want to go for a walk?" Mimi suggested.

"A walk? I guess we could go out for one, Jungsu hyung would probably be happy that we didn’t stay cooped up in the house all day." Henry and Zhoumi both grabbed their coats and shoes and headed down to walk around the park by the dorms. Henry started looking a little cold in Zhoumi’s eyes so he took off the scarf he was wearing and put it on the younger.

"Is that better?" Zhoumi asked once the scarf was adjusted properly.

"Yeah, thanks gege. But won’t you get cold?" He asked.

"Don’t worry, I’m plenty warm. Want to head home now? I can cook us a nice Christmas Eve dinner."

"You don’t have to go out of your way to do anything special. We can eat whatever."

"No, it’s our first Christmas Eve together so we should have a nice dinner together."

"If that’s what you want." Henry said, still a little uneasy about Zhoumi going out of his way just to make a special Christmas dinner. When they got home, Henry decided to jump on the computer and send his parents and siblings an e-mail, wishing them a Merry Christmas and updating them on how he is. Zhoumi went into the kitchen and began preparing his mini feast for the two of them. It took about an hour to make and Henry was watching random shows on TV while on the internet when Zhoumi called him into the kitchen to eat. The entire table, even though the one in the actual kitchen was for four people, was packed with food and Henry wasn’t sure they’d be able to eat it all. "Wow gege, you didn’t need to go this far."

"But I wanted to. It’s a special day."

"You’ve been really nice today. I mean you’re always nice, but it seems even more so today. It’s as if you like me like I like you." It took Henry a second to realize what he had said and immediately covered his mouth once he did.

"Wait did you just say you like me." Trying to cover up his accidental confession, Henry shook his head. "So you don’t like me." Henry nodded at first but then started shaking his head before stopping.

"What? It’s not that I don’t like you." Henry wasn’t sure how to fix his mistake.

"SO you like me but you don’t LIKE me? Is that what you’re saying? Or is it the other way around?"

"Gege are you trying to confuse me?"

"No. I’m just trying to figure out which way it is. Cause if you like me but don’t LIKE me, then I might be a little sad."

"Why would you be sad?"

"Because if you LIKED me, then we would feel the same way. And then we could start sating and then get married and then adopt a couple of kids and live happily ever after. But if you don’t then we would have to pretend I didn’t say any of that and quietly eat or dinners and be awkward with each other for a while."

"I do like you. I just wasn’t sure if you liked me, so I tried to deny it."

"Well you shouldn’t. I like you so you shouldn’t deny liking me back."

"I won’t."

"Good." Zhoumi had gotten up and pulled Henry to face him before leaning in and placing a soft kiss against the other’s lips. Henry helped Zhoumi do the dishes before they went and curled up on the couch to watch the other movie and fell asleep together.





A/N: I decided to do a winter or Christmas themed proposal and confession for all of my favorite pairings. My frined wanted me to add in Simin too since she knows I kind of ship them and she wanted Min to be in here too. So I hope you enjoyed them or at least the ones you read if you're like me and only read the pairings you like. I waited until it was December to post this just because it fit with the time better.
Please comment and tell me what you think.
^^♥