4D Frequency

Description

A story about Kiseop and his 4D mind. 4D- used to describe someone who is eccentric or wacky (Urbandictionary). One-shot.

 

This started out as an attempt to write something other than angst, but, ummmm, yeah. Hopefully it’s still enjoyable. To write Kiseop I tapped into that inner voice that likes to comment in my head throughout the day. I mean, err, I do not have voices that speak to me in my head. Honest, doctor.

Foreword

Kiseop had long ago given up trying to communicate with others. It is not that he did not want to be social. In fact, he loved people! They were so very interesting, and a good party was sure to liven up any day. The problem was that no one ever seemed to understand Kiseop. Growing up he was taught that a conversation involved the exchange of ideas through a spoken language. He now knew that to be false though. He spoke Korean, and the other person would speak Korean, but there was something missing. Kiseop had not scientifically proven it yet, but he was pretty sure that if tests were done they would find that his brain operated on a different frequency than others. That was how conversation was truly achieved. One brain would send an idea through a certain wavelength, which the other one would be ready to receive. Different languages used different frequencies to deliver the message. He was not quite sure yet what language his brain used, but he was determined to figure it out. It could be lonely, operating on a different frequency.