Happy Ending ?

I Hate you

-1 Week later
I am not happy. I feel lonely. I didn't go to work for a week and my boss called me worried.I told him, i was sick and just needed a rest. He told me to have plenty of rest and to come back when i'm feeling better. A kind man my boss is.


Dongwoo didn't text or call. Neither has any of infinite members. I guess it was really the end.

-The next day.
I was still lazy to go to work. So i was watching TV randomly changing channels. there was a knock on the door and i got up. I forget i ordered chicken. I open the door with a smile and when i look up. It wasn't the delivery man. It was sunggyu.

"Hey" He look up nervous.
"Hey...What are you doing here?" 

He looks inside my house and met my gaze.

"Can i come in?" 

I open the door wider and went back to the couch.

He sat on the other end of the couch. He look nervous. 

"Soooooo.... How are you _________-ah? "
"Great. Wonderful. Never been better." i stare at the TV.

Sunggyu sigh.

"Look, i know i lied to you. I'm sorry. But i just didn't want to tell you about it
because it wasn't my secret to tell" He had his leader face on and he stare at me.

"I don't care. You still lied? You know i hate when people lie. Why should you even lie to cover up your members mistake?" I turn to him 

"Because even if i said the truth, you wouldn't believe me." 

His right. If he had told me. I wouldn't have believe him. But it doesn't change anything.

Sunggyu suddenly stood up and turn to me. I look up to him. He seem angry. With his eyes staring at mine and his eyebrows wrinkled. 

"You want to know why i lied? Because i like you. Because when i first found out you got with Dongwoo, it hurts me. I knew the moment dongwoo got together with his ex. You will get hurt. And for one moment, I liked that idea." 

My mouth felt open and i stood up. i am on a short side and so i had to look up to meet his gaze. 

"So you lied to get revenge? So how is it seeing me hurt? Seeing me worried and being insecure? How is it to see me cry every night wishing it was a bad dream? While i was crying and being alone. You were having fun laughing with dongwoo behind my back?!"

I scream. Tears were running down my face. 
Sunggyu got shocked. 

"I like you. And i still do. So seeing you hurt and i wasn't there for you. It was the worst feeling i have ever felt. I'm sorry." he hold my shoulders i push him away. And suddenly, Sunggyu lips were on mine. It was just a peck. he put his forehead on mine and whisper.

"Give me a chance to make things right? Forget about dongwoo. Forget about everything else. Lets start something new?"

He hug me. Should i even give him another chance?

"How can i believe you?"

His eyes sparkle and he smiled.

"I promise. I won't hurt you anymore." 

I brush my hand through his hair.. He look at me confused.

"I like your hair. Only certain people can pull a red hair." 

He chuckled. he pull me up against him again. 

"So is it a yes or no?"

I smile.

"Yes."