A Little Accident

It's Called Love

 

Takuya and his friends were talking about their "amazing" plan while Sookyung, as usual ate her lunch with her friends. Today, she ate with Jungah. Just two of them. They have a lot catching up to do because lately Sangmin had been kidnapping Jungah more often.
 
"Hey, I need to ask you something." Jungah said in the middle of eating her sandwich
 
Sookyung wiped her lips. "What is it?"
 
"Still got a crush on Hyunwoo?" Jungah asked
 
Sookyung's face flushed. "Well, I guess?" she awkwardly laughed.
 
Jungah nodded slowly. Being close to Sangmin, she knows a lot about Cross Gene. She's at the point knowing about Takuya's 'school girl crush' at Sookyung. She pitied him a little bit of course. But Jungah can't do anything about it. Sookyung likes Hyunwoo. Takuya loves Sookyung. Hyunwoo… she doesn't really know about his feelings either.
 
Still in deep thoughts, Sookyung snapped her back to reality.
 
"YAH!" she yelled.
 
After she blinked furiously for a couple of times, she looked at Sookyung. "yeah?"
 
"you spaced out. You okay? Thinking about something?
 
"yeah… somethings' been bothering me…"
 
Sookyung nodded understandingly to her friend while making an 'o' shape with . Not long curled up into an sly smirk.
 
"oh… i see, thinking about Sangmin, i suppose?"
 
Jungah choked on her food. She coughed a few times. Sookyung hurriedly give her water while lightly patting her back. 
 
After she regained her breaths Sookyung continued teasing her. 
 
"Oh my god i'm so sorry. I didn't know you like him so much, if you like him that much, just accept him. He's been courting you for months you know." 
 
Jungah sent her a glare before continuing. "About that…" she shrugged "aaaah molla. Nan molla" 
 
Sookyung chuckled. "Love IS complicated isn't it?" Sookyung looked over her best friend's shoulder. "Hey, I gotta go. I need to give my best friend some private time with her prince right?" she raised her brow
 
"What the hell are you talking about?" Jungah said while following her gaze. Sangmin walked to her table with his oh-so-cool like walking posture. Just like in movies, the way he walked is like on slow-motion with winds blowing and everything. 
 
As he arrived he turned to Sookyung. "Hey, can I borrow your best friend, again?"
 
"Sure, it's okay. I was about to leave anyway. Bye guys" Sookyung walked away, when she caught Jungah looking at her so she sent her a wink. Which at that time also means = have a good time, talk to me later!. 
 
With that, she left the school cafeteria. 
 
Sookyung's POV
 
UGH how I wish Jungah is with him already. I can tell they're really happy together. 
 
I walked through the corridor. I wanted to go to my next class, since i finished my lunch and everything. Also i wanted to talk to Hyunwoo. Again… ah he is so nice to talked to. He's very understanding. 
 
As I walked i can see a commotion at the far edge corridor. Somewhere near my locker I saw 5 very familiar looking people. I walked closer to see better and then I saw Takuya being cornered by his friends. Well, except for Sangmin. I could hear them very clearly because they're yelling to each other. I drew my ears closer to hear them talking.
 
"What the hell dude?!" I heard Shin yelling his off to Takuya.
 
"What?! What the hell did I do?! It wasn't something bad! Why are you yelling to me like this?! " Takuya snapped
 
"Bull. Just shut it hyung. You are unbelievable." J.G said dangerously calm. Wow I've never seen him furious like that before.
 
"Not you too J.G! Why are ganging up on me like this huh?" Takuya said while pointing at them
 
Shin slapped his hands away. "Don't you ever dare to point your dirty fingers to me like that!" he hissed
 
Casper pulled Shin to the back and then stepped forward with Yongseok. They both had been quiet all the time.
 
I continued to listen to them. They don't even realize that i'm here! How amazing! Usually when there's a commotion going on, and a student that is a part of the student body is watching they'll definitely stopped. Because that person can report them. But amazingly these 5 guys seemed like the can't see me at all!
 
I widened my eyes when all the physical contact between them started. All four of them started to push Takuya around until his back hit the locker. It looks pretty ridiculous since Takuya is the tallest. But nothing is funny anymore when Yongseok punched him directly on the face. My jaw dropped. That's when i finally stopped them. A little bit to late, i know…
 
"STOP! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!"
 

-End of Sookyung's POV - 

 
"STOP! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?!" She yelled
 
Everyone froze. Their eyes are all open wide, not because of Sookyung, but because Yongseok hit Takuya. They're quiet for a few seconds and then walked away. Takuya still in his position covered his nose with his hands, sent a glare to Yongseok, but Sookyung doesn't even notice. 
 
"We're not done, Takuya" Shin said with a menacing tone
 
Yongseok smirked "You deserve that…"
 
With that, Shin, Casper, J.G, and Yongseok walked away. A little bit to hurriedly.
 
Yongseok's POV
 
OH. MY. GOD. for the love of god… I didn't just hit him for real. Oh I'm screwed. He'll torture me for life. To make it worse, Sookyung saw. Hell I'll look  so bad in front of her. FML Takuya just glared at me. He never done that before. Oh , he's going to kill me. UGH what the hell? Why did I do that?! ugh I'm so stupid!
 
"We're not done, Takuya" Shin hung said with a menacing tone
 
I should still play along right? I smirked "You deserve that…"
 
We walked away. I was so scared, so for me it was not 'walked away' I practically ran away from there. Until it was far enough, we make sure Sookyung can't hear us anymore, we looked at each other. I could see 3 person with disbelief emotion on their faces looking straight at me.
 
"What the hell was that for hyung? You shouldn't do that!" J.G said
 
"I… I was-"
 
"In fact you're not supposed to do that." Casper cut me off
 
I messed up my hair and sighed "I didn't mean to hit him. I was going to "hit" him but he's standing too close!"
 
"Everything that is… you're so dead. Nice acting by the way guys" Shin said 
 
Yes… he is right… I'm so dead.
 
 
Anyway, does it work? Will Takuya Hyung get her attention?
 
-End of Yongseok's POV
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Crappy chapter... 
Yes I know.... I didn't even updated earlier
I'll be better at the next chapter...
I'll edit it later... Sorry
 
I'm in a hurry...
 
sorry... i'm really sorry :'(