Aftermath our Lost Love Story

I'm Lost Without You

The sun is rising from the east. Just another day Krystal thought. Another tearful and painful day for her, yet again. Every day, whether it's weekdays or weekends they will met. 

She had struggle to forget him, so do him. But, nothing can change their feelings towards each other, they can never forget each other. 

She looked at her calendar, 15 February... Should she celebrate it? Would someone would celebrate a breakup day? The answer is nobody. 

She went to her school, yet again she saw her ex-boyfriend near her locker. What a coincidence... she whispered sarcastically.

"Morning!" He broke the ice. 

"You too!" She said, then left. 

Yet again, I'm near but far from you. 

"Soojung!" He screamed on top of his lungs. She turn to his side and said to him "What's up with you? Screaming is not your thing, not typically pass the screaming test." She laughed at her not-so-funny joke. 

This is the laugh I've been longing for all this time.

"Let's go to the rooftop." He said to her. 

"Uhm... Uhm..." He said after arriving in the rooftop of their school. 

"If you don't say a thing for 3 seconds, I'll go." She said, somehow threatening him. 

He really wanted to say 'I Love You' but yet again nothing came out of his mouth, it's just to hurtful to his side if he will be rejected or mocked at that point of time. "That's it,I'm going!" She said,cannot bear to experience 1 more seconds near the heartbreaker

That day, right after school. He heard that Soojung will be transfered to San Fransisco to study. 

He regretted it. He didn't say anything before her unexpected departure.

--

3 years had passed since it happened. Soojung became a very beautiful yet mature woman, she's 21 now. Jongin became a very handsome yet gentle man. They had never dated anyone since it happened. 

They met each other, they truly miss each other. Despite from protecting both of their pride, they ran to each other, hugging as if it's the end of the world. 

"I'm sorry to break your heart in 4 years ago, I still love you.. It's just for some lame reasons I think you won't want to hear." He said.

"I'm sorry too to overreact and ignore you, I was childish at that time. Thinking that revenge is the way to get out of this stress thingy. Whatever your reason is I don't care... Because I.. Me... I still in love with you, too. 

"Would you be mine, once again?" He asked, receiving nods from her. 

--

2 years later

They had been married to each other. They managed to say I love you almost every time they met. They had 2 children, both of them are girls. 

"You know what, the aftermath of our insane love story is a happy ending! What a surprise actually..." She said in his laps, they have a quality time with each other, sharing stories. 

"Yeah... Not everyone can be like us... That time when I said that we have to break up, my tears actually was right in front of my eyes... Those 3 years when you were in San Fransisco plus that 1 year we ignore each other really breaks my heart. I'm lost without you." He said, enjoying every moments he spent with her. 

"15th February is indeed a special day, right?" She said.

"Indeed, the day when we became the it couples of the school, breakup day, the day you left to San Fransisco, the day we became together, the day we were married, the day when our 1st child was born, the day when our 2nd child was born too." He said, earning a chuckle from her. 

"Yeah, if I write that in a paper... it really needs lots of commas..." She said, laughing at her own joke. He chuckled at how immature she is right now, flashbacks came to their minds. 

-They live happily ever after together--