Silently

Silently

 

 

silently

 

 

Sehun loved Luhan and it’s the truth.

Sehun loved Luhan even to his soul’s very root.

Sehun loved Luhan, not one thing about him he’d hate.

Sehun loved Luhan, and to him is his fate.

 

Sehun loved Luhan to the depths of his soul.

Travel he will, to fill his heart’s missing hole.

For what Luhan is, Sehun has loved.

But what is the mystery on this five glove?

 

Together they grow, together they die.

A promise made, not with ones heart but desire.

Will this conquer all or shall all conquer this?

For Sehun loved Luhan but can’t keep as is.  

 

Sehun loved Luhan, but does Sehun love him?

Will his heart keep beating until his life’s little brim?

Or will Sehun just leave, leave him flatten and burned?

For Sehun does not wish for a romance unheard.

 

-

The small shuffle beside Sehun disturbed his thoughts. He looked beside him in the moon lit room, only to find a small face smiling brightly at him. And in an instant, he forgot his troubles. “Baby, sleep.” He whispered, engulfing Luhan’s smaller frame with his long and pale limbs. The smaller boy leaned his body to Sehun and pressed his lips against his and just as quick as his thoughts had come and go, his doubts were swept away. What Luhan cannot convey by his words and voice, he conveys with his body and Sehun was more than happy to accept all of this. It didn’t matter anymore. Sehun didn’t care. It wasn’t a big deal if Luhan was mute, forever unable to speak to him. The only thing that matters is…

 

Sehun loves Luhan and Luhan loves Sehun silently.

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

Did you guys actually get it?! I know it and I tried guys, I tried. But I’m just no good in writing angst and trying to convey a message through this style of writing. Well, hope you guys would still comment! If you don’t subscribe that’s fine, I love comments more!