In Pain

In Pain

 

In Pain

 

BANGG!!

 

Everyone near the front door of the airport turned their head in shocked. The sound was quite loud, even the fans who were standing a far could hear it. Some of them screamed in pain eventhough it’s not them who hit the door. Though it’s not them who traped between the heavy things with hand bent painfully. It was Chan Yeol.

                                                                                                                                                            

“Gwenchana??”

 

Many people asked him in worried. Some tried to hold the skinny boy and dragged him evading the door. The rapper shut his eyes in pain and gritted his teeth to prevent any groan. It’s a lie if he said it’s not hurt. It hurt like hell. But, when the tall boy heard some certain voice in front of him, he clenched his fist and looked up. His grin was there.

“I’m okay,” he said with his big smile. He gazed towards certain cute boy who approached him in a rushed.

“Yeollie, what happened?” asked the boy. Because he went first, Baek Hyun didn’t see what happened to his roommate. He only realized something’s wrong when the staffs were gathering around the rapper.

Before his stylist answered the boy who put on any eyeliner at the moment, Chan Yeol’s deep voice was heard with a forced cheerfulness. “It’s nothing. I just hit the door. It’s okay. You don’t have to worry,” answered him once again with his big foolish smile. He even showed his thumb up to convinced the older boy.

Chan Yeol could feel someone stared at him with sharp gaze. Ah, yes, there’re fans here. But no, he could tell it was one of his bandmates. One who could see he was lying to Baek Hyun. Ah, he’s wrong, not one. Even the stylist noona glared at him with strange face. Couldn’t believe what this tall guy just said. But Chan Yeol didn’t care. As long as Baek Hyun believed him, it’s enough. As long as Baek Hyun stopped that worried face, he’s okay with anything.

“You’re so clumsy, Yeollie. Watch your step,” said the main vocal. Then he changed the topic. “I wanna go to washroom. You come?”

The dark haired boy shook his head. “Pass.”

“Okay then. Come on, Luhan-hyung.” With that the two cutest member in EXO left.

A small smile plestered in Chan Yeol’s beautiful lips as his eyes followed his roommate. When he sure Baek couldn’t see him, the tall boy once again shut his eyes in pain. His breath was unstable while he gritted his teeth. Suddenly, he felt a small thud followed by soft fabric against his face. Chan Yeol opened his eyes to found the maknae was hugging him. Let the older one rest his head on his shoulder.

“It is hurts, rite?” said the youngest. Patted his hyung’s back slowly.

Chan Yeol closed his eyes and mumbled towards Sehun’s jacket.

“Why didn’t you tell him?” Sehun just got a fade smile towards his shoulder from that question. He sighed, knew his hyung won’t answer his question.

They remained in that position for a few minutes until Sehun whispered, “So, you prefer he misunderstood something between us?”

Chan Yeol furrowed his eyes and groan. “What?”

“He saw us,” said the maknae. With that sentence, Chan Yeol pushed himself away and turned his head. The first thing he saw was Baek Hyun who stared at them with round eyes. Then, the cute boy stuttered and looked embarrassed.

“Eh? Where’s my bag?” He muttered to himself while walking away. Acted as if he didn’t see anything wrong.

The tall rapper glared to his dongsaeng. “Why didn’t you tell me earlier? You should just pushed me before he came.”

“You’re in pain, Hyung. How come I did something that rude to you?”

Chan Yeol rolled his eyes and sighed. He dragged himself away.

“Hyung. Just tell him!” hissed the youngest one.

“About what?” asked the deep voice in boring tone.

It made the maknae annoyed and rised his voice. “That you are in pain!?”

But, once again, Chan Yeol only smiled and shook his head. The brunette moved his body towards Baek Hyun who’s now sitting with Xiumin. Left Sehun alone, still questioning his Hyung’s behavior.

 

“Now, you shouldn’t flirting to someone else while I’m here, Sehunie~”

That soft voice startled Sehun and he turned his head quickly. “Luhan-hyung. Y-you... saw us...?” The tall maknae suddenly felt nervous.

“Of course I saw you,” answered the beautiful boy next to him.

“Hyung, I’m so sorry.. it’s –“

Luhan cut Sehun’s apologizing with his laugh. “It’s okay, Sehunie. You love him, right?”

“NO!”

That fast and direct answer only made Luhan laughed louder. Amused by his innocent and faithful maknae. “I mean as a family. You love them, right? I love him too, as a brother.” Luhan explained his sentence with small smile.

Sehun nodded in agreement. But then he furrowed his eyes again. Glared to Chan Yeol who’s now beside Baek Hyun. “But I’m not understand, Hyung. Why didn’t he tell him? Is it so difficult to tell someone you love that you’re in pain?”

Luhan looked at the taller guy with his soft smile. His hand lifted and patted Sehun’s head. “You’re such a nice brother, Sehunie. But you’re still young. You won’t understand.” That sentences just made Sehun pouted and looked offended.

“I know I’m younger than you, Hyung. No need to reminds me about that,” said the boy with bitter face. “But, really Hyung. Why did he lie? Doesn’t it’ll be nice if the one you love comforting you when you’re hurt? I’d be love to let you hug me and do something nice to make me feel better, Hyung....”

‘It’s because seeing the one you love worried because of you is more hurt than the pain itself,’

Luhan answered in his thought. But, he said nothing, and still with his beautiful smile, he entwined his fingers to Sehun’s. “Not every people are like you, Sehunie. Chan Yeol also wants Baek Hyun to comfort him. That’s why he do that instead,” Luhan said with his head gestured towards the rapper. Sehun followed the direction and watched carefully.

 

Chan Yeol dropped his body with a small thud on the couch. He found Baek Hyun hide something in his hand before he came. “What were you hiding there?” asked the deep voice. Glared to the smaller boy who smile awkwardly.

“It’s nothing.”

“Liar. I saw you. There’s something in your hand. Show me,” Chan Yeol was being persistent. He reached out to touched Baek Hyun’s hand.  But the little boy struggled and moved away. Because of his pain, Chan Yeol just sighed and gave up.

“Okay. Okay. I won’t ask again. Come here,” said the brunette. Raised his hands as if surrendered. Slowly, Baek Hyun approached his roomates and sit besides him again.

When the main vocal comfortably sit in his left, Chan Yeol raised his hand and put it behind Baek Hyun’s shoulder. Brought the cute boy into a small one-side hug. There’s no reaction from his roomates. No rejection, no flinched, but no hugging back neither. The little boy just let Chan Yeol wrapped his hand behind his back while he talked with Xiumin and Lay.

Slowly, without Baek Hyun noticed it, the long fingers tried to reached  the smaller one. Baek Hyun only realized Chan Yeol’s action when he felt the rapper hands already grip his own hand.

“YA! What are you doing?! Let go!” shouted Baek Hyun in panic. The rapper only tightened his grip and tried to open that little finger.

“Why are you trying so hard to hide it? It pisses me off,” Chan Yeol grunted. “Is it from your new boyfriend?”

“NO!” Baek Hyun shouted.

“Liar! You cheated on me, rite? Who is it? Kris-Hyung? Luhan-Hyung?”

“I said, that’s not it, Park Chan Yeol!” Baek Hyun whined while trying so hard to released himself from the giant boy.

Chan Yeol clicked his tongue. He glared to Xiumin and Lay who only watched and laughed at them from the beginning. “What is it, Hyung? You know, right?”

Xiumin exchanged look with Lay who only shrugged his shoulder.

“Don’t tell him, Hyung!” Baek Hyun shouted. But Xiumin didn’t have intention to granted the cute boy’s wish. He opened his mouth with big smile.

“It’s a necklace from fans....”

Chan Yeol looked at his hyung in disbelief. Why should his roomates hiding it so much when it’s only a gift from fans? Chan Yeol didn’t have intention to  took it away from the cute boy anyway. The tall rapper loosen his grip and intended to release the boy in his arms. But Xiumin didn’t finish his words yet, and so the oldest member in EXO continued, “There’re your pictures inside –“

“HYUNG!!” Baek Hyun’s scream being ignored by his Hyung.

“Your childood pictures.” Xiumin ended his information with big smirk. Once again ignored Baek Hyun who looked so desperate and had a slight blush on his cheek.

“My pictures? Why did they – ? YA! Don’t tell me it were my pictures when I was fat?!” Chan Yeol asked the boy in his arm in horror. And he got a grin for the answered.

Taking a deep breath, the rapper nuzzled his nose to Baek’s hair. “Baekkie-ah~ let me see it, please,” said the taller one, deliberately breathed towards Baek Hyun’s neck. Made the cute boy shivered and giggled a little.

“Don’t wanna! It’s mine. Let go of me, Yeollie~ It’s ticklish ,” Baek Hyun whined and tried his best not to laughed.

“Show me first then I will let go of you, Byun Baek Hyun. If not, I will bite you!” Chan Yeol wishpered towards Baek’s ear. Baek Hyun stretched in amusement and pleaded. “Please, Yeollie....”

“Why you keep those pictures? It must be embarrasing. I’m so ugly there, right?”

“It’s not!”

“Then why are you –“ Because he’s too excited to teased the cute boy, Chan Yeol forgot that he’s injured. When Baek Hyun trying so hard to escaped, Chan Yeol stretched his right arm. The tall boy gritted his teeth in pain and released his grip towards Baek Hyun.

“Fine then. You choose that necklace over me,” Chan Yeol said and rested his head on Baek hyun’s shoulder.

The older guy grinned and chuckled softly. “That’s not it, Yeol –” His words cut when he felt Chan Yeol’s  heavy and hot breath towards his neck. “Yeollie... you’re hot.” The amused expression changed into worried one instantly.

Realized what he’s doing, Chan Yeol straightened his back and moved away. “Really? Maybe you’re the one who feel cold,” he said with an innocent grin. Baek Hyun looked like he didn’t believe him. And Chan Yeol felt so thankful to Chen and Kai who suddenly shouted towards them.

“YA! Why did you moved away? Make another BaekYeol moments again, hurry up!”

“What do you mean, Kai?” Baek Hyun looked to the dancing machine with confused eyes.

“Woohooo!! They’re already spread it on weibo and twitter! Daebakk! As expected from BaekYeol!!” Ignoring Baek Hyun’s question, Chen shouted happily.

“Huh? What is it?” This time Chan Yeol asked those two boys.

With a big grin Chen turned his i-pad to them. Showing pictures of the two members of EXO who hugged and chuckled romantically. Yes, it was their picture when they’re fought just a moment before. Baek Hyun glared at those pictures in shocked. He has no idea when did their teammates take those pictures.

“Don’t tell me you spread it to fans?”

“Of course we are! Kekekeke,” Kai and Chen replied in unison.

“YA!! Delete it!” Suddenly Baek Hyun got up from the couch and tried to snatched the gadget. And of course Chen wouldn’t let that happened. He ran away and those two boys ended up running around the airport.

 

Chan Yeol only chuckled a little before he closed his eyes. It felt like it’s burning. He felt dizzy and yeah don’t forget the pain in his right arm. It’s not healed yet, that’s why he didn’t use it since back then.

A sudden force on his back and shoulder made this tall rapper screamed in pain. “AARRGHH!!” He looked behind and found it was Kris who touched him with his smirk.

“Looks like it’s really painful,” said the duizzhang.

“You guess it, Hyung,” replied the injured one with grimace.

“Use it.” Kris passed a plastic bag to his dongsaeng. Chan Yeol looked inside and smile softly when realize it was a pain killer and a medicine.

“Thanks Hyung.”

“Yeah yeah. Just stop pretend to be strong. It pisses me off.”

Chan Yeol just gave him a small smile while watching Baek Hyun who still chased after Chen. “I have to be strong, Hyung....” He whispered softly.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

It was 2 days later when Baek Hyun finally got the news about Sehun who hugged Chan Yeol. The boy read it carefully: “at Hongkong airport, Chanyeol was squeezed at the door frame and Sehun who’s near him hugged him and comfort him”.

Baek Hyun widened his eyes in disbelief. He...didn’t know about this.... Oh, okay, he knew his roomates was hit the door back then. But, he never knew that Chan Yeol would be in such a pain that Sehun has to comfort him. The rapper looked so...normal when he’s with him...

Oh, no, he’s not normal. Yes, if he thought about it now.... Chan Yeol never used his right arm at that time. Remember, the tall guy only hugged him with his left arm. Though it would be easier for him to snatch the nekclace with his two arms, or at least his right arm.... And he felt hot too...

The eyeliner lover stared at his roomates who’s sleeping in their room. Baek Hyun got up from his bed and approached the rapper. He knelt down beside his bed and stared at him with watery eyes. “Why didn’t you me, Yeollie?” whispered the main vocal while rubbed the boy’s cheek gently. He carressed the brown hair carefully.

Suddenly, Chan Yeol moved. The older one there startled, afraid to wake up the rapper. But no, Chan Yeol only muttered in his deep sleep.

“Baekkie-ah.... Baekkie.....” The rapper keep calling Baek Hyun with a soft voice. It made the cute boy touched and couldn’t hold his tears. His heart felt so hurts. How could he become so ignorance? How came he didn’t realize that Chan Yeol was in pain?

Bent down, Baek Hyun whispered at Chan Yeol’s ear. “I’m here, Yeollie....” Then he placed a small kiss on his cheek. “You should tell me when you’re in pain, ppabo!” He mumbled while silence tears dropped from his beautiful eyes.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

A/N: It is short, I know. It's just a drabble, so that's it. hehe. It took me so long to finished it. It so difficult for me to describes in english T_T Sorry for my poor English.... I'd love if you tell me which part I did wrong

Thank you sooo much for reading~~~

Regards,

Allotropy