The saddest moment, ever.

Why should it happen now?

"Ne! Kamsahamnida! See you again, Jung Daehyun." Daehyun bowed to his company's CEO. "Ahh, Mr. Jung. Tomorrow you don't have to come here, we are having a break for the junior workers." The CEO said. Daehyun nodded. "Ne. See you later, Mr. Lee!"

Daehyun walked to his apartment that is not so faraway from the place he worked. He unlocked the door and stepped in. Suddenly, he saw a girl there at the sofa, watching tv. "W-who are you?" asked Daehyun and the girl turned her head to see Daehyun. Daehyun was suprised. "Is it really you? Kim Taeyeon?" He asked, excitingly. "Daehyun oppa~" Taeyeon called cutely. "Aigoo! How do you get in?" asked Daehyun. "It's a secret oppa. By the way, have a lunch, special by me~" Daehyun and Taeyeon walked to the dining table. "Omo, dis iz tho telishous!" Daehyun complimented Taeyeon with his mouth full of food. Taeyeon chuckled at Daehyun's act. "Daehyun, finish your food first." Daehyun nodded. "Arasseo eomma~" both of them laughed.

"Daehyun-ah." Taeyeon called Daehyun. "Ne, what is it?" Daehyun asked gently. "Let's go to the rooftop!" Daehyun chuckled whil he suddenly recalled their sweet moments five years ago at the rooftop. Taeyeon was weird. "Oppa, I also made an origami of an airplane! I also wrote my wishes in it." Daehyun wants to open the origami when Taeyeon stopped him. "Hey, you will know it later!" Daehyun chuckled.

Both of them walked to the elevator, but there's not any one available elevator. "This will be a big problem." Daehyun took Taeyeon's hands and walked upstairs.

Hours later.

Taeyeon and Daehyun were sweating to death. "One more level." He said. Taeyeon nodded. As they arrived to the rooftop, Taeyeon rushed to find the origami but it took time. Suddenly, they heard a man voice. "Stop it, Kim Taeyeon." They widened their eyes. They looked to the left and saw Taeyeon's personal doctor, Himchan. Himchan has a really great power, he is the only one in the world that had the power. "H-Himchan," she stuttered. Daehyun frowned. "Who is he, Taeyeon?" he asked. Taeyeon gulped. "Taeyeon, your airplane is here." said Himchan, showing the origami at his hand. Daehyun widened his eyes, can't believe what he saw. *H-How you?* he thought. "Taeyeon, only five minutes left. Spend your last time with your Daehyun." Himchan said, coldly. Taeyeon nodded. Daehyun can't get what is going on. Without any words, Taeyeon hugged Daehyun. After three minutes, Taeyeon released the hug. Slowly, she kissed Daehyun. Daehyun kissed her back. Slowly, Taeyeon disappeared. Daehyun was shocked. "W-where is she?" he asked Himchan. "In heaven." Daehyun was shocked. "C-Can you explain m-me what is h-happening now?" he was about to burst in tears. "He left you because she got a very weird disease." Himchan walked nearly to Daehyun. "Here, the origami." Daehyun took it and unfolded the origami. Then, he saw Taeyeon's wish.

"I hope Daehyun will find a nicer girl then me."

Daehyun fell to his knees, burst intoO tears. His elbow moved up and down. Himchan at the back, felt sympathy towards him. "I'll tell you what is happening."

"Please, Himchan. For 24 hours, I want to see Daehyun for the last time."

"Alright. But, remember, 24 hours only."

"I promise, Himchan."

"I felt sympathy for the both of you. But, there's nothing I could do."

"Don't blame yourself. This is already meant to be."

"Remember, even if you're asleep, you will disappear after 24 hours. So try your best not to sleep."

"I will, Himchan. Thank you, so much."

"You're welcome."

Daehyun cried even more when he heard Himchan's explanation. "I hope this will be a great memory for you. Well then, I'll leave." Himchan patted Daehyun's back and left the place. Daehyun stopped crying slowly and stood up.

"Kim Taeyeon, I know you are watching up there. I'll promise you something,

I will never forget our sweet memories,"


Ohh~! Sorry if you cried! I didn't mean to do it!

I do cry a bit too...

Do you think I should make a sequel?

But probably Daehyun will end up with another girl.

Please tell me your opinions.

Till then, goodbye! :')