4#

Vampire

*Where are actually they want to go?* Aira thought looking at the bike beside her which was Woohyun riding it.

Woohyun noticed that she was looking at him.He turned his head to face her and waved.She smiled to him then waved back as she know that Woohyun can't see her face in that helmet.

Out of sudden Sungyeol hornned Woohyun.Aira taken aback at his action.She heard him yelled "Trying to flirt with her or what?!"

Aira bursted into laughter and patted his back.Woohyun too,laugh so hard and drove off.

Sungyeol shook his head and glanced at the side mirror.Aira smiled at him and stuck her tongue out.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and made a sign that she will die after this.

Aira acted like she was frightened.Then she hugged him tightly and rested her head on his back.

Then when he stopped his bike,she looked around *My house?*

Sungyeol helped her to get down form the bike because it was too high for her.

Then he doesn't put her down but stared in her eyes with smile. "Sungyeol?" Aira rose her eyebrows that made her eyes got bigger.

He closed his eyes and leaned forward. "Oh no!Not here please!Put me down!Put me down!" Aira struggled from his grip as she know what he's going to do.

"Ahh..you made me jealous you know..promise me you wont do that again arrasso?" he snuggled into her neck and put her down on the bike.

Aira chuckled and nodded. "But.." Sungyeol trapped her and move closer from where he was.Aira's eyes got circled and move backward.

"You still have to entertainment me because I have no things to do right now..can you??" Sungyeol asked with a cute smile on his face.Aira bit her inner cheek to hold her smile *Why he's so cute?!*

"Ok...first,get me down from here..let's go play some games or watch movies in my house..ok?" she pinched his cheek.

Sungyeol lifted her up and ran into her house. "Sungyeol!!" she yelled while he was on the way to her house lifting her up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another short chapter...huuuhhh!!I really have to improve the way I think!!Someone please teach me!!Btw...have you guys see their new song Man In Love??It's really melting me!!especially that Sungyeol!!So cute~~!!and that cat too~