` ✦ THE DESPERATE HEART OF HIS ┊ now available to the public

   INSOMNIA。   
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Desperate Heart of His ↭
SUMMARY

Donghae was well aware of Kyuhyun's cheating behind his back but he decided to ignore it.  All the hurt, tears and angry he never show it to Kyuhyun, he only need Kyuhyun by his side.  The fake smile he always put on his face, make Kyuhyun realized that Donghae was hurt.  But what will Donghae do after Kyuhyun knows about his own agenda?  Would Donghae leave Kyuhyun?  Or would it be Kyuhyun who leave Donghae?


EXERPT

"Hae, you should leave him and follow me to Australia." Hyukjae tried to coaxed Donghae. His bestfriend but atleast that's what Donghae assumed him to be. The true is he really love Donghae as a man.

Donghae shooked his head, "I want to be with him and be by his side." Donghae smile but Hyukjae knew him better, that was fake.

****

4 years. That was how long their relationship is. Kyuhyun started to asked for Donghae to be his boyfriend when they were both 18 years old. Donghae still remember how sweet Kyuhyun's word is.

"If there's tomorrow without you i don't know what might happend to me, Lee Donghae will be my forever boyfriend?.." Donghae smile before he nodded.

"Yes, i do." and he jumped into Kyuhyun's embraced and giggles happily. Who would have thought that the most popular guy in his highschool would asked him to be his boyfriend.

After that day, Donghae live happily even he's sad his parents throw him. Kyuhyun's rich, college fees Kyuhyun would settle it even Donghae always prevent it. After they graduated together Kyuhyun bought him a new house, a big one for them. They were really happy, Donghae always be the 'wife' waiting for Kyuhyun to get home, greeted him, cook for him, do the laundry, the chores.

When Kyuhyun got hime and have his dinner, usually they will talk or cuddle to sleep and now, when Kyuhyun do the work Donghae pursue his study under Kyuhyun's advices. Donghae wanted to help Kyuhyun to work at his office but Kyuhyun wanted him to study.

He put the food he prepared o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter