Chapter 5 - Being nice to her?

♥ Forever Loving You ♥ : Season 2

Chapter 5 - Being nice to her?

Haerin tightly close her eyes and hold her breath. L looked at her expression and smirk. 

"I am thinking to punish you but you did good today." He said softly and Haerin look at him.

"You started the game, so I just have to play it. And, what do you want from me now?" Haerin asked and he tilt his head.

"You really fit to become a maid. So, listen well to your next task." L said and you look curious.

"Tomorrow, before you go to school, clean my room and my toilet. It's better that you clean it 'cause you wouldn't want to know why." he said and gave a bad-boy smile and Haerin look away.

"You can just tell me normally other than hovering over me!" Haerin said.

"Why? It's out first night together. What would normal couple do at this time?" he raise his eyebrow and Haerin's eyes gone wide.

"Evil!" Haerin said and she roll her body to the side and stick her tongue at L before getting up, and adjust her skirt and hair. L chuckled and stand up. He look at L while crossing his arm.

"Do a good job while I'll be going off to my bedroom. My lover is waiting for me." L said and winked at her before leaving. She gave a strong glance.

"Like I care, you meanie!" Haerin thought. She doesn't care about who is he dating with or with, as long as she is fine, everything is fine. She sigh and went inside the toilet to take some shower before hopping to her bed.

 

Meanwhile, nothing happened in L's room. When he came in, Suzie was already sitting on the bed waiting for him. He scratch his head and open his coat, then threw it on the chair. Suzie was looking at him while trying to flirt and gain some attention from him, but he didn't care. When she failed to attempt that, she stand and hug behind L's back. L quickly grab both of her hand and look at her. Although they are together, he is still uncomfortable to female skinship.

"Ah why? Are you scared?" Suzie said and he was just feeling guilty. He never done this before, bringing a girl to his bedroom and have a night together. All he does is to look down at girls and criticise them badly. He just release Suzie's hand and hop on to his bed, and read a book. Suzie just pouted and she crawl on the bed, to approach L, and L stop her by touching her forehead.

"Not today, babe." He said and Suzie pouted.

"If you're not planning to leave, help yourself. There's the toilet." he said calmly and show the way to the toilet. However, Suzie stand and turn on a song, quite a flirty song and started to dance in front of L. L wasn't looking and just concentrate on reading his. This shows how ignorant he is. Suzie didn't care and just continue to dance and slowly open her clothes one by one. L didn't care. She took off her bra and her and the music stopped. She close her with her hand and went to turn off the stereo,and gave L a cold stare. She's , but L didn't care. She was frustrated that she pull the blanket and cover herself while looking at L.

"Baby-ah, don't you like me?" she asked while her finger were caressing on L's chest. L just sigh and flip his book to the next page. Suzie pouted and she threw the book away. L took a deep breath and look at her face. 

"No, I like you. Let's sleep for now. I'm tired." he said and Suzie just nodded her head. And, they slept together in one bed. 

 

The next morning, Haerin woke up by her alarm and the sun that brightens her room. She sit up and stretch while covering everytime she yawn. She had a problem with sleeping last night, but it was fine. At least 7 hours of sleep is enough. She sigh and went inside the toilet. She look herself to the mirror and examines her face. She frowned and brushes her teeth.

"Start of the day with cleaning the meanie's room and toilet," she said while brushing her teeth and sighs. She decided not to take shower because, eventually she will smell from all the cleaning. She just went out and dress the maid outfit. She took a duster near the door and grab the door handle, then took a deep breath. She opens the door and went to L's room.

When she arrive at L's room door, she took a deep breath. She was confident and positive that L is probably at work or something. So, confidently opens the door. She was looking down and quietly close the door. As she turn around, she quickly turn back and close her eyes tightly. Her hand was on the door handle and she quickly ran to her door room and lean her back on the door while trying to calm herself. She felt like she saw a ghost, and she shake her head. L was awake when she close the door and he got off the bed as he heard someone came in. Haerin didn't know that.

"What the- What the-" She mumbled. She can't believe that she saw Suzie's all shirtless and L was hugging her on the bed. 

"Omeee, what the fudge!" she said while hitting her head to snap out of it. 

"Okay, Park Haerin. Park Haerin? No. Kim Haerin. Calm down, calm down." She tries to calm herself down and reach for the duster that she threw on the floor. She took a deep breath while closing her eyes tightly. Meanwhile, L was on his way to her room. He wanted to tell her not to clean the room today because nothing happened. He stopped in front of her door and support himself with a hand to the side wall. He was tired that he yawns a lot. While Haerin, she was about to open the door. She wasn't lookiing up and was about to quickly leave out of her room to L's room. 

As soon as she opens the door, she didn't see L and eventually they hit each other and fell on the ground.

"Ahhh!" Haerin screams and L just hold his back neck. Haerin was on top of L's body and both of her hand was on L's chest. When they realize that they fell on the ground, they look at each with eyes and mouth went wide open. Suzie came out from the room with the blanket wrappes around her body and her eyes starts to gone wide when she saw the both of them.

"What the hell is this?" she said and both of them at the same time look at her and she quickly stand, so does L. She stand and smile at Suzie while adjusting her skirt. Meanwhile, L just stand and pat his clothes. He gave Haerin a death stare and she just shrink her body.

"How could you be so clumsy early in the morning? Where is your eyes, woman?!" He shouted at Haerin and she was just pouting her face.

"I am sorry, I didn't meant to. I'll go clean your toilet first." She bow to L and then to Suzie. She bites her lips and quickly pick up the duster and ran to his toilet room. She lean back to the door and took a deep breath.

"Fuhh~ What the hell was that?" she talk to herself while holding her chest. Her heart was breathing fast and she hit her head. 

"So stupid! So stupid!" She blame herself, but a few seconds later, she snap out of it and continue cleaning. However, there is nothing to clean. The toilet was super clean and some how looks untouch.

"Oh well." Haerin shook her shoulder and just look around. Meanwhile, L and Suzie. The both of stare at you go and Suzie gave him her dissappointed looks. L sigh and hug her, at the same time caress her hair.

"Shhh, you know that there's nothing between me and her and she was just a clumsy-looking stupid girl. It's okay," L said in trying to calm her down because once she's angry, she will play hard-to-get to L. And, whatever. 

"Let's just get inside the room back. You need to dress up before leaving," L said to her and she just nodded. They went inside the room and Suzie sat down on the bed and put on her clothes. While L was about to go inside the toilet.

Meanwhile, Haerin was on her way out. When L was about to open the door and opens it first and this time, gladly, she look up this time and stare at L while L just stare back. The flashback of them fell down a moment ago popped inside their head and both of them blush.

"I- I will clean the room later. After you and Suzie leave." She bow to him and ran to his door. L just smirk and close the toilet door. Haerin ran downstairs in hoping that she could get a drink of milk. She was thirsty from all that running. She slide the door and lean her back.

"Oh, M'am! Good Morning." the cheif maid bow to her. She just smile and wave at her while opening the fridge door and search for a milk. She took it and get herself a cup and pour the mill and then drink it. While drinking, she look around the kirchen as look at the kitchen wall. Her eyes were blurry that she rub it ans move closer to the clock. When she saw the clock ticking at 7 past eight. Her eyes gone wide and she stop drinking her milk.

"What the hell! Is the the clock working, Auntie?" she asked the cheif. She came closer to her and adjusted her glasses. 

"I am afraid so, M'am. What's wrong!" Haerin eyes and mouth went wide.

"It means I have 20 minutes left to go to school!" She shouted and put the glass on the table and ran upstairs. 

"M'am!" the cheif maid chase after her. She ran upstair while L was just at the main entrance. He just send away Suzie out and was about to go up. He paused when he saw Haerin was running upstairs and the maid chase after her. She ran upstairs.

"Be careful, M'am!" She hold on to the railaway staircase and took a deep breath.

"Hey! What's going on?" He grab her shoulder and turn her body around. 

"Oh, she said that she has 20 minutes left to go to school and ran away." She explained.

"School?" L said, and the maid nodded her head. L then sat on the sofa near the entrance and wait for a while, and at the same time playing with his car key, twirling it around his finger. After 15 minutes, Haerin came down rushing and the maid came out, and ran to her. She pull her sleeves and look at her wrist watch.

"Auntie! I took a quick shower and.. Omo, auntie! I have to wait for 10 minutes for the bus to arrive and uhhh, my school is quite far. Ahh, I am so going to be punish if I am late!" She whines and scratch her head.

"What to do? Poor M'am, the maid said while she felt empathy of her. Seeing this, L stands up and approach her.

"I'll send you to the school." L said and Haerin stare at him. What to do? She has no choice.

"Ah, yeah. Mr.L can take you there. Here, a sweet bun to eat on your way to the school." she gave Haerin a package and she took it.

"Thank you, Auntie!" She hug her tightly and gave L a cold stare. He just smirk and left to the door, and Haerin wave at the maid and follow L to the garage. When they arrive to the garage, there were three cars - one saloon car, one sport car and one SUV car. Haerin look at the three of them and wondering which one he's using.

"Which one?" L look at her and he click the key remote.

"This one!" he said and opens the door. It was a sporty looking car. She smirk and went in. She pull the safety belt and sit straight.

"Where did the first sport car go?" She asked L. The sports car looks like the picture below and she was mentioning the care that they use when they got married.

"That's my dad's. I am just borrowing it." L explained and she just nodded. He smirk, release the hand brake and zoom they go.

When they arrive at her school, she unfasten the seat belt. Well, in only took five minutes to arrive when using a sports car and L drive professionally. Her school was back in Busan, and her hometown too.

"What time are you done?" He asked, and Haerin just look at him.

"Around 3 o'clock but done worry, I'll take the bus later. You're busy anyway." Haerin replied and she opens the door. Before closing, she bent down.

"Thanks, Myungsoo-shi!" she said and close the door. She ran to her school and L was just frozen. It was the first time that a girl calls him by his real name. He just smirk and snap out of it.

"So hot!" he said and loosens his tie.

 

Meanwhile in her classroom, by the time the teacher called Haerin's came she came in with her horrible looks.

"I'm here!" she shouted and her classmates laugh at her. She came in while closing her face.

"Miss Park Haerin! Or should I call Miss Ki~~" Your eyes gone wide and you hit her table. She was about to call her 'Miss Kim Haerin' but you signal her no, don't tell them, or you'll be dead. Not technically, but she just don't want to reveal the fact that she's married, or they will bully her.

"Miss Ki~~" she continued and all of their faces looks curious.

"KKkkkkiiii!!" ... and their eyes gone wide. What's that sound? Is it the table or some items fell or is she calling Haerin's name?

====

Chapter 5 END


Author's note:

Another update for the day before I am gone. XD Hope you'll enjoy it and upvote my story if you like it. Thanks! :D 

WISHING YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR, YEAR 2013! <3 >_< <3

Comment and SUBSCRIBE!