Goodbye Memories

All For You
You snapped out of your thoughts as you heard your phone ringing. Hoping that it was Sehun you stood up from your seat and went to get your phone. To your disappointment it was from a high school classmate. He was inviting the class of 2012 to the reunion party. Hmmm. 2012. You thought. The year that Sehun confessed and promised to love you till he died. But his words were'nt true. Where is he when you needed him. Without further consideration,you just agreed to attend the party. You chose a black dress with delicate patterns on it. You drove to the designated area. There you saw him. The guy that loved you with all his heart. Together with his bandmates from EXO. One by one were walking out of the car. Expecting Sehun to be the last to come out of the car. Your intuition was wrong. There came a chocolate colored hair girl wearing an aqua marine colored dress. There you stood still. You were about to approach Sehun as it was not always you got to see him. But you did not expecting him to forget you so quickly. There you saw Sehun with his arms around the girl's wait. Your beautiful memoirs and dreams you planned to do with him were gone and was to no use. You wish you could rewind time. Ou thought you gave in alot for this relationship. But you realised,it was just not enough. You wanted to give your everything and willingly your life. You made Sehun your world but he made a you a tiny bug. Looking at how happy he was with that girl just gave you a heartache. You excused yourself from the reunion by saying you had a slight headache. Actually. Here you were at home. Setting a bonfire. To set those pictures that used to be important to you but now considered junk on fire. As they were of no use but to only cause you pain. You cried as you burned them but you knew Sehun was going to be better without you as you were only pulling him down. Mentally scolding Sehun"It was All For You,Wanna be for you"...