keyword: your ultimate happiness

Pursuit of Happiness

Sora looked up at nite sky...

Teuk closed his eyes and sighed...

Their hands were still interlocking, eventhough they sat leaning against each other...

“ I like your red dress...” Teukie whisper “ But I like this white the best...”

“ For you...” she replied.

“ I thought we wouldn’t thave any chance to meet. Our fans kept mentioning me attaching Super Junior schedule attending BIFF. How couldn’t I think about you?” she continued.

“Here we are... I wont miss any chance...” he smiled gently. “ Wait...are you shivering, Sora?” He got surprised feeling Sora’s shoulders seemed trembling. Teukie moved his body on her direction.

“Don’t move... Please don’t move...just stay still,oppa, I’m fine.” Sora stopped his movement.

Teuk smiled, completely turned to her and backhugged her.

They’re completely in silence, only their minds were travelling around.

“Sora... I will leave...” Teukie started cracking the silence. “two years..not really long time... I won’t ask you to wait. You will meet some great men, you will fly higher, you will grow bigger during that years. I couldn’t be selfish. Our companies won’t allow us to be together during this time till I return... It’s too scandalous... I won’t hurt you either.”

“ Araso..I know...”

“My company even has started to...cover our final kiss news with...well you know. Past is just past. But I bet you will hear more news. Me with those women..and...”

“ I’ve heard that...” Sora giggled a bit with her playing tone which make Teuk got a bit surprised. “and i think i still have my right to wait for you...if you let me too..” she continued.

Teukie’s mind spun around. This woman’s warmth, scent, presence, and love have filled his heart. Even that short sepparation time had made him sucessfully missing her more. A slight of worry appeared whenever he’s thinking of her true feeling. Is her feeling real or not. Not knowing her better, made him feel so selfish that he couldn’t understand her more. Not knowing what the warmth of her hands mean. Unspoken love that she would never be able to say untill they kissed. And it’s has been a bit late to turned around, pretending nothing’s happened.

As a Super Junior leader, as a man Park Jungsoo, he couldn’t help to fall for her. But now, he got lost. No one would protect her when he’s not around. Waiting for a guy like him would make her lost her chances to find a better one.  A decision has to be made clearly.

“We won’t be able to meet after this... .” Teuk sighed.             

“So, tell me what to do, oppa...”

“Should I say ‘wait for me,Sora’? I’ll be a bad guy asking you to do so. Even if my heart shouts it loudly...  I definetely won’t ask you.. ” he stopped suddenly.

Sora lost in silence...

 “ Don’t wait. Really, don’t. Don’t even ‘waiting’ appear in your mind. Please go. Go far away. Go to a place where you can find your happiness, eventhough it’s not by my side... Your ultimate hapiness is the most important.” He finally made his statement clear.

“Please, just go...don’t even think to wait. “

It was a such long pause. No one even wanted to say a word. The more the words they spilled to day the more pain they might feel.

Closing his eyes, Teukie back hugged Sora more tightly just in some short seconds “Mianhae, Sora..jeongmal, mianhae...Saranghae... he whispered.

“Sora...” he couldn’t continue...

“ Sora... Don’t say a word. Remember what I’ve told you. Your happiness, Sora. Find that place. Goodbye.” Wrapping his heart, he’s leaving.

Frozen in a strange chill, she cried silently.

*****

 

Super Junior was on their way to Teukie First Military Training camp.

Teukie hit Kyuhyun’s head “Uljima!”

“Nugu? “ Kyu replied. “ I lost in this game again, Hyung!”

Teukie giggled. His eyes now wondering around their long way to the camp.

“Hyung, that car seems so familiar.” Hyukjae pointed at a white car following theirs.

“Which one?”

“That one!”

Once Teuk found it. What a familiar car! A picture of a woman he loved drove it for him made his heart bit faster.

“Sora...!” his eyes widened, his forehead frowned. At that moment he tried to keep his mind in focus.

Finally, he rushed to call. Before she even greeted him he said first “Where are you?”

“Just...here. Wae?” Sora replied calmly.

 

“Here? Which here?” Teuk increased his tone. “Tell me,WHERE?”

“Me? Go to a place where I can find my hapiness. You asked me, didn’t you?” she replied still in comfy tone.

“WHERE TO?” he asked in a rush.

“Should I tell you?” she giggled.

“Tell me, are you driving your car behind mine?” he gave sharp tone.

Sora got shocked with Teukie’s voice.

“Hyung...calm down.”

Sora could hear Kangin’s voice behind.

“ I am. Oppa, you yourself sent me away to find my happiness and here I go, right behind you, following you.” She tried to control her tone.

“You WHAT? Sora...Sora...listen...” he cut her words.

And she couldn’t handle her emotion anymore.

“No! You listen, oppa!  I won’t bother you. No matter how hard to try to send me away or ask me not to follow you today, It won’t work! One thing I can assure you, I can promise you, not even a person notice me, notice actress Kang Sora following Super Junior’s Leeteuk to the military training camp  today when you enter your camp!”

“SORA!” he shouted.

“WHAT?  Even I guarentee not even YOU will notice my presence there!” Sora said in sharp tone now.

Teuk tried to breath slowly and control his overflowing emotion...

“Didn’t you say that you love me,oppa? Has that feeling disappeared? Dont  you honestly want me to wait? YES or NO?” her pitch was high.

Teuk got shock.

He sighed. He has wrapped his heart last time...though it failed. His heart still wanting her.

“If I were you, I would ask her to wait” Inyoung noona interupted his thought.

“What? Like you know what I’ve been talking about...”Teukie replied.

“Or should I ask Sora to wait for you on behalf you, Jungsoo?” his omma surprisingly joined the conversation.

Teukie widened his eyes in surprise... and slowly smiling...

Thinking about all this time and feeling...it has to be her...

“Two people in love, what else to worry. The world? Your company? Your girl friends? Nothing, Jungsoo... It’s on your hand...whether you want to make it or not.” Teuk omma add.

“I thought you’re ParkGenius...not BaboPark...you should know what to do, rite, Jungsoo? ” Inyoung added.

“ I want to be with Sora then If you don’t want to be with her. I can take care of her well.” Suddenly Sungmin interupted.

“WHAT? YOU?” Teuk got surprised. “Ah...yes you will be able to... I believe. I only worried of your height.” Teuk said.

“Eyyyyyyyy......” Sungmin shouted.

“I will perfectly fit on her, then, Hyung.” Now Siwon spoke that make Teuk dropped his jaw.

“Actually all members could propose Sora here. We’re Super Junior! We will fit on her. We’re older than her anyway.  She can even call me Kyu oppa. Listen..Kyu~oppa...” Kyuhyun spoke in aegyo.

“that’s rite...” all member nodded and give their glance to Teuk.

“WHAT?????? Wanna be Hyung’s backstabbers?” Teuk was completely shock in horror.

 “S..s...Sora...are you there still?” Teuk started

“Ne...”

 “ Listen! Don’t go with other men, becareful of Sungmin, Siwon and even Kyuhyun!”

“Me? What?” Sora couldn’t believe what she had just heard.

“Don’t... I said DONT, DO NOT  even try to flirt, I will ask my manager to keep their eyes on you and perhaps some other members to..., not all.  If you do, I will escape from the camp to meet you. You won’t magine how mad I will be!” he finally said in tough tone. “araso?”

Sora’s smile grew wide slowly. She couldn’t believe what she just heard. “Oppa...”

“Stop! Don’t say anything. Just focus how to be invisible for those people.” He added.

“Saranghae!” he shouted and disconnected the phone.

When Teuk finished calling, everybody in the car looked at him in amazed.

“Woah, Hyung... You’re a man...” Donghae praise him.

Teukie blushed.

“Aish! So tired just looking at you hiding each feeling... Isn’t it better to be honest this way, Jungsoo?” Teuk’s omma asked.

“Ne, omma.” He smiled in relief.

In the next minute, Teuk received an email with a picture attached on it.  A picture of small pink paper, with his own hand writting ‘From the bottom of my heart, I love you -Husband Teuk’ he wrote for Sora at the final episode. But now there’s an additional handwritting he’s familiar with ‘Nado, Saranghae’.

He smiled brightly while switching off his mobile phone.

“Sungmin-ah.” Teuk called Sungmin.

“Ye,Hyung?”

“ Do you still remember the puppy i showed you two days ago?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Send it to Sora. Don’t ask why. Just send it. After you send, go home. Don’t even try to stay for a minute longer, araso?”

“Wahahahahaha ne,Hyung...” Sungmin giggled followed by others.

“JealousTeuk” Hyuk replied.

“BaboTeuk” Kangin joined.

****

“Look at that jacket!”

“Which one?”

“That one. Super Junior university jacket worn by that fanboy!”

“Awh! You’re rite! You’re rite! Is it leader’s  jacket?”

“Wait...yeah! I think so! It’s really look alike! Wow! Wonder where he bought that! I want to have it too!”

“Me too!  Let’s go to ask...”

Two ELFs walked fast approaching that fanboy.

 

“Yes, manager-nim. I’ll be right back” the fanboy tightened HER jacket zipper, silently wiper her tears, fixed his maskd and left quickly after Teuk entered the camp.

“Ahhh...he’s dissappeared... where is he? Why should leave that fast...” the two ELFs murmured in dissapointment and went back to their place.

***