1st

Possible.

 

Luhan's POV; "A bus stop, a hot chocolate, and a kiss"

 
Meet me at the bus stop after your shift, kay?’ 
‘k.’
‘Want anything?’
 
Hmm, do I want anything? Probably a break from my life and a cup of hot chocolate, yeah, that’s pretty much enough for now, I think.
 
‘A cup of hot chocolate, please and thank you.’
‘k.’
 
♢♢♢
 
My work’s shift is coming to an end and I cannot wait. I just want to go home and curl up into a ball on my bed, but I still have to wait for my dearest bestfriend, Jongdae before I go home. I can’t believe that I still kept in touch with him after four awful years. Well, he’s a good man, after all, but he’s clearly not. I still love him though. Not to mention he’s the one who gave me the oppurtunity to work in this crappy bakery. Our breads and pastries might not be the best-tasting treats you’d ever have, but atleast they have a gorgeous cashier. There’s only 5 minutes left before my shift ends and I don’t why I am bothering myself of thoughts about my best friend. Well I guess I should just prepare. 
 
♢♢♢ 
 
The cold streets of Seoul welcomed me the moment I stepped out of the bakery. To be quite honest, I am never fond of the winter season. My body is just not adapted to the freezing weather, even though I have existed for 19 years now. The chilly air gives me an uneasy feeling, and the dark sky gives me a gloomy mood. In short, I don’t like winter. At all. I hate going out wearing 3-4 layers of clothing. Who’s comfortable with that? Absolutely not me. I’d rather stay in a 4-cornered place where I could drink something hot, and keep myself warm. Yes, that’s right, it’s my room. But here I am at 11:02 in the evening under the falling snow, embracing the chilly weather, heading to the bus stop. They said the best things in life happens by this time of the day. Yeah.. sure. Who knows, I might find a wallet that has an infinite amount of money in it, or maybe today is my lucky day and I might get kissed my some random hot dude. I can’t remember who said that ‘quote’ but I am positive someone did. Perhaps it’s Jongdae. How long has it been since he texted me?
 
♢♢♢
 
‘Wru?’
‘I’m walking to the bus stop now. why?’
‘nothin.’
‘WHY.’
‘ugh ok. I might be a few minutes late, but just wait for me there, kay?’
‘why?’
‘just wait for me.’
‘and oh by the way Luhan, the hot chocolate you asked me to buy will not probably be hot anymore when I get there. love ya ;)’
 
♢♢♢
 
His last text was 30 minutes ago and it’s been 21 minutes since I got here. I am telling you, I am a time freak. I always check the time. Where in the world is he though and what in the name of God is taking him so long? Not that I am worried or anything, I just need my drink. It’ll be a miracle if he gets kidnapped or killed, but I hope the killer would deliver the hot chocolate to me, so I could thank him personally. Oh Jongdae, my love for you. I probably look stupid right now as I’m trying to bury my face into my unhelpful scarf. Yep, not helpful at all. It feels like a tissue paper rolled and stuffed in my neck, same goes for my gloves. My cheeks and my nose are probably lookin’ red as a tomato, maybe worse, but nah. Who cares, as if anyone's gonna check me out. I just noticed that I am the only one waiting at the bus stop right now. Awkward. There are a few people walking, but they are not good-looking enough to look at. The street lights caught my attention though. Full of various colours of christmas lights and decors. I guess it really is the most colourful time of the year, although it is still not my favourite season.
 
♢♢♢

My phone just died. Great. Just great. Thank God I wore a watch today. Atleast I could keep up with the time. I don’t have an excuse to keep myself busy and to avoid giving awkward looks to people passing by, though. 
 
 
♢♢♢
 
...My mind is obviously wandering somewhere beyond the universe and I almost didn’t notice that I’ve been waiting for good 40 minutes now. The heck? I should be at home now, reading a book beside my fireplace, or most probably sleeping. Ugh, where’s my hot chocolate? 
 
♢♢♢
 
This is one of those random times where you just look at everyone and everything around you, and suddenly, you’d just realize how much you hate ‘em. Hah, you’re such a cruel human being, Xi Luhan. Well I guess part of it is true, isn’t? For some maybe most of it, but still, you could always find a way to hate everything and everyone around you. Like that ahjussi who’s wearing an orange coat, which literally hurts my eyes. I hate neon colours. Why would he wear that? My grandfather wouldn’t even dare to own one of those. And look at that boy, smoking like a badass action movie star. I bet he’s barely 16. Go do your homework, kiddo. Your mom’s probably looking for you- ohmygod did he just kissed that noona? Oh God. Oh. Now they’re making out. In the middle of the street. Great. Just great. This night couldn’t get any better. Damn you, Kim Jongdae. I feel like throwing up. This sight is not pleasing at all. What happened to the youth nowadays? If this is how they act now, how about in the future? And when did I even care for your goddamn lives? [Sigh.] Atleast I’m still breathing, yes. That’s good. And so is that kid who is being carried by his father. Ah, I kinda miss my dad now. Aw, look at them, they look so adorable. I had this urge to take a photo of them but I remembered that my phone died, even before me. I absolutely love piggyback rides, but I don’t want to reminisce about the past. My dad used to give me piggyback rides too, a lot actually. But that’s all in the past. Past is good, but past is past. Memories are good, but they are done, and can never be undone. Wow, I am so random right now. Good thing my poor brain is still working, even though my thoughts obviously never relate to each other and my mind is all over the place. I am a pretty much one messed-up . Everything else inside my body is still functioning pretty well tho. But I still hate that orange coat. Go away, ahjussi. 
 
♢♢♢
 
The last bus arrives in 15 minutes and if he still doesn’t come, I’m gonna leave the crap out of him. Who cares? You made me wait for 1 freaking hour and you still expect me to wait for you? Hell no. Over my dead body, bro. 
 
♢♢♢
 
[12 minutes.] Well, well, well. What do we have here? I thought the ‘shows’ were already over but I guess they saved the best for last. Am I really seeing a couple fighting on the other side of the street at 12:00 am in the morning? Interesting. Very, very interesting. Cars and people are barely passing by so their voices are audible enough for me to hear them, but not clear enough to understand a thing they’re saying. [10 minutes.] I really am amused right now. I hope Jongdae is here with me so he could witness this all and- wait, what? No. Screw him. [9 minutes.] The guy is wearing a black coat which fits perfectly into his broad shoulders and tall figure, & he’s wearing a tight-denim jeans that looks oh so y to him. His natural hair must be black, but it turns into a brown-ish colour every time light hits his head. I must say his jawline is perfectly structured too. I can’t clearly see his face though. For God’s sake Luhan are you really checking him out? Yes, of course. You’re gay enough to do that. [7 minutes.] He’s crossing the street. He left the girl which I assume is his girlfriend. to be her, heh. She’s following him though. [6 minutes.] He’s heading towards me- ohmygod. Nah, he’s probably heading towards the bus stop, which I am standing right now, stupid. [5 minutes.] Am I hallucinating or is he really walking towards me? [4 minutes.] He totally is going towards me. [3 minutes.] Everything happened so fast. He grabbed my waist with his left hand and gently cupped my face with his right hand. He held me closer so our faces are merely inches apart. I could feel his breath hovering on my lips. He looked directly into my eyes and I almost melted. He muttered a ‘sorry-to-invade-your-well-being-but-can-I-just-kiss-you-right-now’ as quickly as he can without even stuttering. I didn't respond. I just looked at him. I felt as if my throat got slit 10000000 times and it's obviously the reason why I am unable to talk. His voice was as almost dark as the sky and hoarse. [2 minutes.] Our lips met and I don’t ing know what in the hell is happening anymore. My eyes instantly fluttered shut when he closed the gap between us. All I know is his lips are soft and warm, and I hope our kiss could’ve last longer but he left too soon. He did smiled at me though, & mouthed a ‘see you soon’ with a wink, and I swear, I went straight to heaven. The girl from awhile ago whom he had fought with glared at me, and our quick kiss clearly left her jaw hanging. She was ready to slap him, but the guy was quick enough to grab her hands and shove ‘em away. His gorgeous smile faltered, and with that, he left. I didn’t even noticed that the bus arrived already, and oh, so is Jongdae and my not-so-hot chocolate drink.
 
♢♢♢
 
A/N: sooo that's pretty much the 1st chapter. thanks for reading! I know there's a lot of mistakes and confusion but it'll be explained further in the coming chapters. as you can see i am not an excellent author and I whole-heartedly admit that but as I said I'll try my best to write this story out. i'll improve eventually, I hope, so help me guys! :) thank you again so much!
p.s. thank you to my 7 lovely subscribers <3
-eternal_A                          -kyungkitty                   -nobody_knows_me
-RenaBunny                      -lilcrusnik07
-evilpuffs                             -limebrus