Please Don't Go...

Please Don't Go...

“Oppa~, whatcha doin’?” LeeAnn cooed to her fiancé Wooyoung.

“Just lookin’ at pictures gorgeous~,” he replied.

"Let me see one," she said as she snatched the phone out of his hand and ran.

"LEEANN NO, COME BACK," he yelled, running after her.

"NO," she said playfully from behind the locked door to his bedroom.

'Oh God, Please don't let her see anything... Get prepared to explain youself Wooyoung...', he thought.

∞ ∞ 

LeeAnn came out fumming mad, but silent. Wooyoung barely heard her come out.

"LeeAnn..." he said softly.

"Screw You." she spat.

"Please let me explain..."

"Explain how you LIED TO ME?!"

"LeeAnn... wait, have you been crying?" he said, reaching to hold her face.

" you! Don't touch me!" she screamed, running out.

"LEEANN, WAIT!" he yelled after her, but it was usless. She was already out the door and headed to her car.

∞ ∞ 

LeeAnn finally got home after driving and blowing off some steam, and tears. She opened the door to her old apartment, and sat down on the couch. She found a note on her coffee table:

"LeeAnn, 

I know that you saw the pictures of me and IU getting 'too close for comfort, but those were strictly for keeping our relationship hidden, so fans don't send you hate mail and death threats. I love YOU and ONLY YOU, LeeAnn, you know that. PLEASE forgive me, I don't know what I'd do if you left me. I love you Anniee.

- Wooyoung  ♥ "

"Will you forgive me Anniee?" he said from a distance, startling her. His voice was quivering and his breath was straned, like he was crying. She was silent, and Wooyoung slowly started for the door, more tears streaming down his face. 

"I forgive you," she said quietly. He rushed up and hugged her tightly. 

"I love you, oppa," she said threw silent tears.

"I love you too, gorgeous, let me show you how much..." He said kissing her and slowly removing her jacket.

 

 

FINN.