New Classmate

♛ FULL HOUSE ♛

 

The next day went a bit awkward after the incident last night. Jaehyo was still sleeping and SeHun was sleeping with Jaehyo too. They were lucky that their dad wasn't at home ~!!.
 
--~you got a message, you got a message~-- 
 
"Oh it's from dad" kris say out loud. The Kim brother became suspicious. Duh their father never texted them before lol.  "Wow wow wow what he text ?" Ljoe reply in curiosity. "L0L false alarm it's from dad secretary. It's said that the all Lee Brother will transfer to our school by Thursday ~ allocation of class will be further notice." Kris read out the message. "REALLY !!!! I want to be in the same class as SEHUN!!!" excalaimed Luhan. "Shut Up he can never be in the same class as you, he's like wad 2-3 yrs younger then you." Zico say as he hit is hyung head. 
 
THURSDAY ~!!
 
The day went by really fast. Jaehyo recover and so did Dongwoo. The lee brother was getting ready to go to their new sch, the morning was peaceful until they hear a high pitch screaming.
 
"GUY STOP IT!! It's early in the morning for god sake" kris scolded LuHan for scaring the little SeHun. Lately LuHan and SeHun relationship has gotten better, more then better, they are getting way to close *pedo*. They started to joke with each other and play together. Well not only them hoya and Dongwoo too, not to mention the cold as ice guy is also starting to talk with choding. Everyone was in a good relationship except for kris and chanyeol, they always fight and never tries to talk to each other. 
 
----------
 
At class 4-1 
 
"Class today we have 2 new student with us they just transfer in." The teacher announce to the whole class.
 
"Hi I'm Chunji, Lee Chunji." "Hi I'm Jaehyo, Lee Jaehyo." Both the guys introduce themself. The class became noisy. Everyone started to take about them. Their flawless face, tall height, and extremely cute ~^^. Then suddenly someone dash inside the classroom, "saem, mian we are late hehe ~^^!"  Shout LuHan!!!! The school most flawless guys, and face Kris. "Okay just sit faster!" the teacher scolded them. Many say that most of the female teacher are bias toward the Kim Brother as they are just SO CUTE and HOT !!!!. "Oh Annyeong ~!! So you joining our class !!?, sweet !! You can help me A LOT !" LuHan exclaim as he swing his arm around Jaehyo neck. He know that jaehyo and SeHun are really really close thus, he can find out lots of secret about the little one ~!!. "Our LuHan has fall very deeply in love with little SeHun" kris whisper in Chunji ear. With the 4 hotties act, all the girl squeal as they fangirling over the 4 guys ~!! 
 
At class 4-3
 
"Today class we have a new student. He just transfer in, he is Lee Dongwoo." The teacher introduce him. The class was excited especially all the girl coz they just saw a cute hot dinosaur with muscles. "Hi im Lee Dongwoo please treat me well." Dongwoo great the while class. "Mr lee please sit beside Mr Kim, the lazy that's sleeping now." The teacher instruct him.  (lazy hoya) 
 
At class 3-2
 
"Class silent today he have another twin joining our class." The teacher introduce. "Annyeong I'm Lee Sungyeol, just call me Sungyeol." *in the dolphins tone lol* "Annyeong I'm Lee Chanyeol" *in a deep tone*
The class was screaming !! Another twin no wait another HOT TWIN.3-2 class is famous for their twins. The Jo Twin and the Tasty Twin and now the Yeol Twin 3 pair of HOT TWIN!!. "Okay guys quiet down. I know you guys are excited to have 2 ing hot guy joining the class but please I can go deaf. Now I'm going to mark you attendance." Announced the teacher. The class quieten down. "Lee Myungsoo, Lee Byunghun, MYUNGSOO !! BYUNGHUN !! Where are they ?" The teacher question the class . L and L.Joe are famous for getting to class late and so are their other brother. They came to school early it's just that they'll disappear once they reach school and come to class at the start of class. "We are here" said L coldly as he enter the class together with Ljoe. "We'll since you guys are late you two will bring them around the school." The teacher with this better-do-it-if-not-detention-the-whole-semaster face. "Okay" L reply without a fight. Everyone was shock duh I mean the coldest guy in the school that always rebel against all teacher finally  listen to the teacher wow. "And make sure both of you don't this poor innocent twin. If you do I'll make sure you spent A LOT of time in the detention room and cleaning the school toilet" the teacher continued and she emphasize on the world a lot. 
 
At class 3-4 
 
"Guys today we have a new student his name is Lee SeHun please treat him well he is 2 years younger then all of here." Said the teacher 
Class 3-4 is different they don't scream or squeal when they do hot guy coming into their class. They actually make friend. Everyone wanted to make SeHun their friend as they see him like a cute little brother ~^^.
 
"Okay Guys settle down I got good news!!" The teacher announce. "The super duper good news is that this year the school will be organizing an senior year camp at Jeju island. This camp is for all year 3 and 4 senior." The class when rowdy, duh going to Jeju island !! Lol. "Oh ya btw PARK KYUNG !! where's your bestfriend LEE ZICO ?!" The teacher so called ask kyung. "H-he a-ah h-he yes he got morning sickness!" Kyung stated which is obviously a lie. 
 
During recess ~^^
 
L POV 
 
Sungyeol was eating like a little boy. He had bits of food around his mouth. "Ya can u eat properly ?" I scolded him. " Annyeong !, I'm Hack Yeon ! You can call me N for short. I'm the class president ~^^ hope u like the school ~^^" N greeted both of us. "Oh N wah L I didn't know u have a brother ~!! Then can I be S ?!" Sungyeol joking say to me and palmfacing me and N. He can sometimes piss me off but well nobody can beat his cuteness !!  "Yo L wadapps bro ~!" Ravi shout "Dude cut the grin, it's creeping me out" Ravi continued. Omg did I just grin !! Ahhh!!!!  "Hi Yeol ~! I'm Ravi, Rapper Ravi. This N here is my boyfriend ~^^" Ravi announce making sungyeol chock on his food. "Are you okay ? Sorry if its uncomfortable for you." Ravi say giving this fail puppy face. "No worry hyung. *cough* I'm not a homophobic to be honest I'm biual." sungyeol said. Omg he's biual !! BIUAL !! me too !!. "Tsk tsk tsk look like someone is happy ~ btw don't be late for homeroom lesson today. If you are I'll make sure you won't be able to come to sch for thw whole semaster (beating him up like ). " N say with a stern voice. "Ok..okay" I reply admit defeat. Duh he's the class presidents ~ if he rage, the only one that can stop him is Ravi.  
 
-- After School !! At the Lee Brother House --
 
 
"You guys are late!" exclaimed Chunji.
 
"Wow this is your house !! It's so much cleaner than ours.!" exclaimed L.joe, duh of coz the house is clean we are talking about the Lee Brother after all.
 
"Where is Dongwoo ? And Sungyeol ?!" Hoya ask as he nvr saw the Dino boy and choding.
"Sungyeol at the kitchen cooking, Dongwoo at the library reading I guess" creep sehun as he whisper, loud enough for almost everyone to hear it.
 
"OH MY MOTER !! DON'T FREAK OTHER CAN !!? I HAVE A WEAK HEART MAN !!" Hoya almost scream like a girl. "LOL call yourself the kingka, gangster Hoya and the basketball captain." Sehun tease as he creepily walk off with his black cat doll.
 
"Hold you fist, he's in his anti-social emo mood." exclaim jaehyo.  
 
"By the hyung, i think you should check out the kitchen !! I smell something burning !!" exclaimed Sehun from the upper level. 
 
Jaehyo quickly run to the kitchen and before he could do anything "BOOOOOOM" 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Sorry guy late update >.< !! I got a lot of thing to do lately !! 
and guys pls do the survey !! at the previous chapter !! Its a TIE for every room !!! >.< 
VOTE VOTE VOTE  !!
and do listen to 
> M.I.B - Nod Along
>BTOB - 2nd Confession 
>Kyung - Ogeoul Ogeoul
>Pure - I still love you
>LUNAFLY - Fly to Love 
>INFNITE - Man in Love 
 
Listen if u haven't listen to any !!
Love you guys !! instagram: kpopfevershop !! do visit !!