But.. I still love you..

But... I still love you...

B-BOMB POV

 

Im crying to sleep, trying to get myself back in one piece. I bet all his fans are happy for him. But me? I feel like dying. I thought I was the one for U-Kwonnie. I was wrong. Im trying to think positive, I want to be happy for him. But my heart hurts.. It cracking... 

--------

 

"Have you guys heard? U-Kwonnie has a girlfriend! She's a model!" I heard the fans saying as I passed by to enter the entrance of the hotel. I know I was close to tears so I put down my cap down and cupped my own face. The fans cant see me like this. U-Kwonnie cant see me like-- wait, U-Kwonnie wont even care. Why should he? He has a -... I couldnt continue thinking about this anymore. Or I'll stuck here whole day crying. I was suppose to share a room with U-Kwonnie and here I am, faking a smile infront of him. 

 

I step inside the room and put down my bags. U-Kwonnie was lying on the bed spreading his arms enjoying the comfort of the bed. I miss him being like that when he was near me. Now, he has a girlfriend to comfort him. Whatever B-Bomb, you're totally useless. 

 

"U-Kwon, Im going to shower first."I told im and as I step into the bathroom, I felt a hand holding my wrist not allowing me to enter the bathroom.

 

"Did you call me "U-Kwon"? Where's U-Kwonnie that you used to call me?" He said and I just sighed. My heart is aching right now, this is the worst timing. 

 

"Sorry U-Kwon, you... you have a girlfriend now." I said and I swear my heart cracked a million times more. 

 

"But --" I didnt want to let him finish that, no more. I dont want to hear his voice. 

 

"No buts'! You have a girlfriend and I respect that. I want to bathe." I released my hand from him and enter the bathroom. Once I closed the door, I slide down and started sobbing.

 

'U-Kwonnie, I still love you. But you already have a girlfriend. How am I suppose to be happy? Im very hurt. If only you know how my heart feel.. ' I trail my own sentence and got up. 

 

"I look like crap now, I need to bathe." I washed my face and try to stop sobbing. I need to bathe, a very long one. 

 

 

U-Kwon POV

 

Did I hurt B-Bomb? He lookes really sad eversince I announce about the whole relationship thing. I knew somehow I was wrong, because all those time when I said "I LoveYou" to him, is wasted. And now? Im making it worst. He doesnt even call me "U-Kwonnie" anymore. U -KWON YOU STUPID FOOL! HOW CAN YOU HURT SOMEONE THAT HAS BEEN THERE FOR YOU ALL THE TIME AND YOU JUST KICK HIM OUT OF YOUE LIFE?! I screamed in my head pulling my hair. I could feel freash tears rolling down. I.. what can I do now? ......

 

---------

 

*BB : B-Bomb*

*UK : U-Kwon*

 

 

UK: B-Bomb , im sorry what I did to you.

 

BB: Its not your fault. You have a bright future infront of you.

 

UK: But I hurt you, now im useless..

 

BB: No, you are not useless, I am. I can see you very happy, and since you are happy, I am too. 

 

UK: I know deep down in your heart you want to cry out loud. You feel like dying, you feel so upset. I know that, I cant blame you.

 

BB: Just be happy with her, im really happy for you U-Kwon. Im proud of you to have found your love life. Please dont be upset because I dont want to see you like this. I want you happy no matter what. When you need me, I'll be there. I will love you as your hyung now. I will never leave youre heart. That's a promise. U-Kwonnie, this the last time I'll call you that. If you want me to be happy, promise me.

 

UK: Promise? I will do anything! Tell me.. 

 

BB: Promise me that... you will be happy. And.. *sob* *sob* never forget me. Make me happy U-Kwon. You dont have to love me anymore, just dont forget me. I'll be there in your heart. Have fun with her. 

 

And with that, B-Bomb stood up and walked over to the other side of the room. He cupped his face and sob loudly. He knew U-Kwon would go over to him, but he rushed to the toilet when U-Kwon wanted to touch him. He sob and cried hard in the toilet. After all that he said loving as a hyung, not being hurt is such a damn sad lie. In B-Bomb's heart, 'But.. I still love you..'

 --------

 

 

Hi.. How was it? I Know its not that great but I did my best. Did you know about U-Kwon's relationship with the model? Well, im happy he is finally a guy. But how about B-Bomb? I feel sad for him. I know some ofnyou wanna kill U-Kwon too. I am a freaking bloody huge fan of U-Kwon. I feel like dying knowing U-Kwon's relationship. But what can I do? *sob* Let's hope B-Bomb wont be the same like this. Comment yeah?