another lame day at school

Ms. Irresistable

I fetched Gwen at her house today. I knew that was one of her tricks to make me look like her boyfriend. She said that her red Porsche broke down. Believable. But Gwen's dad owned a huge law firm. He could've let her use one of his expensive cars. 

Guinevere Price - The School Queen

Known for her pink miniskirt. Gucci boots. Luis Vuitton handbags..and TATrings. The typical blonde bombshell on TV screens. In contrast, she did great academically. Education is reputation to her dad. And reputation to Gwen is popularity. I knew this would sound like cliche. A typical piece of teen story. But this story isn't about Gwen. 

She kissed me and we walked side by side to our next-to-each-other or so-called 'couple' lockers. Everybody greeted the most popular couple in school-which was not. Arthur and Gwen. 

For The Commons who eagerly did that..i couldn't ever notice if you're students in this school. Have I ever talk to you guys? We'd got reputation here to be taken care of. And King doesn't talk to his people like friends. 

"Hey Arthur! Whassup buddy?"

There he was, my side-kick Joe Smithsonian. One of the King's honoured men. 

"Other than listening to pricey lecture I'm sober as usual"

Gwen elbowed my torso. Knowing that I was talking about Gregory Price, her lawyer-father. Price had done me a lot of favor by lecturing me on how to succeed in life. Make money and more money. He really thought I was gonna end up wih his daughter. And that's a no-no.

We took our things and got into class. It's Spanish. Another lame day at school. Fame didn't give you much pleasure as I thought at school. You ARE the main star. But you still have to go to classes and get good grades. I could easily get a scholarship just by playing basketball. But I got my own agenda.

Spanish wasn't all that boring. I mean I didn't favor the subject. But Ms. Stacy was pretty hot. Yet that wasn't the reason I took this subject. And it's also not because I want too. Like I said, I got my own agenda. 

" OK guys! I need you to pair up. We'll write some dialogues today. Choose one situation and play it in front"

Ms. stacy spoke with her Spanish accent. 

There was only 10 of us. Everybody was talking here and there and picked their partner. Me, still looking. 

"Hey dude, seems like it's you and me."

Jason Still spoke to me. One of the Commons. Of course, none of my rank took this subject. It wondered them why I was here.

"Sure"

We sat at the corner. 

The door was suddenly opened. Her head pointed into the class. 

"Come in , Gina. How was it?"

"Good. Still working it out. Sorry, I'm late"

"Sit..we're writing dialogue today." Ms Stacy looked at everybody. 

"Seems like everybody had partners. You can.."

"Ms. Stacy?" Jason raised his hand. "I can pair up with u. Gina can take Arthur"

"Yes. Gina you sit with Arthur. I take Jason." 

There she was. My agenda. GINA CHEUVRONT-AUGUSTINE

I bet today wasn't as lame as I thought at all.