Under the Mistletoe

A HunHan Christmas

Oh Sehun awoke to a face.

A beautiful face.

But nonetheless, a face.

So he smacked it, threw a blanket on it, and grabbed his alarm clock for defense.

"OWWW!! Jesus ing Christ."

". . . Luhan hyung?" Sehun questioned.

"No, it’s Santa Claus. HO HO HO." Luhan groaned sarcastically under the covers.

"Really?” The younger set the alarm clock down and tackled the lump.

"Well, Santa," started Sehun as Luhan whined and wriggled under him, "Three things. One; $1,000,000. Two; A Jacuzzi. Three; For Luhan hyung to die in a hole."

The deer boy shot up from under the covers, knocking Sehun to the ground.

"What? Why?" Luhan pouted.

Sehun sat up and grinned. "You're so easy hyung. Say, what are you doing in my bed anyways?”

Luhan rolled his eyes and cooed, "I wanted to sleep with my baby~.”

A blush crept onto Sehun’s cheeks. “Y-yah hyung!”

“Anyways, while we're on the subject, shall we get into the spirit of Christmas?" Luhan wiggled his perfectly shaped eyebrows and smiled suggestively.

Sehun’s forehead creased in confusion. “What are we gonna do?"

The elder tugged the younger towards the middle of the room till they stood under a dangling mistletoe (which Luhan had taped up with much difficulty the night before).

Sehun’s eyes widened. A tongue poked through a corner of Luhan’s perfect lips and leaned forward. The space between them quickly shortened to mere centimeters.

The maknae stared into Luhan's doe-like eyes, he could practically feel the lust radiating from it. He placed a hand on the nape of Luhan's neck and pulled him closer to him till their lips met. Luhan gasped, surprised at Sehun's unexpected actions, but still, kissed back.

 

It was a battle for dominance. No. More like World War III. Sehun forcefully ed his tongue in the latter's wet cavern, tasting and enjoying the sweet hint of taro bubbletea. Luhan raked his fingers through the other's soft brown locks. Their tongues fought, each showing no sign of surrender.

When Sehun pulled away for air, both boys were panting hard, their cheeks tinted red.

 

Sehun smirked at his precious hyung. He leaned into the Luhan's ear and whispered, "You taste good hyung~." Luhan moaned softly and shivered as he felt other breath on his neck. Then Sehun pushed Luhan back on the bed.

 


Author's Note:

Thank you for reading! :D

Don't forget to read my other fanfics!

"Do You Like Me?""Love is Magic", & "I Am Better Than You!"

-kpopcllo

 

IT ENDS THERE BECAUSE NO IS ALLOWED /SOBS/
...maybe I should write a HunHan fic eue♥
idek why it's so short ; 3 ; orz

But anyways, thanks for reading our fail fic \o/
Hope we win... but that seems highly unlikely tbh o3o

-xTaemiix♪;

enjoy some hunhan tho ouo
/pictures&gifs are not mine and belong to whoever they belong to/