Christmas model

The Run Away

 

You woke up at the sound of your alarm phone. You turn to your right and saw sehun & suho are still sleeping soundly wrapping in their thick blanket. You slowly get off your bed and drag your feet to the bathroom. You make sure you take your clothes with you and locked the door so they won’t suddenly barge in the bathroom.

                            

When you’re done, you dried your hair with the hairdryer and went to the living room. You turn on the TV and watch some variety show while waiting for your manager to picks you up. Baekhyun just woke up and went to the toilet. Then, he stops at the living room and walk towards you.

“Where are you going, waking at this kind of time?” he said as he rubs his sloppy eyes.

“I got work to do hyung” you said.

“Man! You just entered as EXO members and yet you’re much busier than us” he said.

Baekhyun sit next to your and lay his head on your lap.

“Wake me up when you’re going” he said and drift back to his bacon-land (get it? I just turn dreamland to bacon-land  XD)

 

You nod and continue watching the variety shows. Actually you feel uncomfortable with this kind of position. You want to wake baekhyun up but you feel guilty when you saw him sleeping peacefully. Well, baekhyun is a guy and you’re a girl. If you guys are a couple, I don’t think it would be awkward right? You tried to stay positive and continue focusing on the TV.

 

The door was being opened and your manager came in with his phone on his ear. He gives you the signal to go get in the car and wait for him. You nod your head and pole baekhyun’s cheek.

“hyung, I’m gonna go. Manager hyung is already here” you whisper.

“can’t you stay a little longer?” he pouts.

“waeyo?” you crook your eyebrows.

“I find that your lap is really soft like a pillow” he chuckles.

“Is my lap that soft?” you lift your eyebrow.

“yup” he said.

“yah hyung! Quit foolin around here. Get up or not manager hyung will get furious” you smack his head.

“ouch!” he rubs his head.

“baby kel is so meanie” he pouts.

 

You rolled your eyes and push him away. You get on your feet and walk out of the dorm after wearing your shoes.

“Bye baby Kel” baekhyun wave his hands to you.

“Bye hyung” you wave back.

“Hyung loves you” he sends his flying kiss to you and you chuckle at his childish action.

 

You arrived at the shooting place and get out of the van. You saw Tiffany and quickly rush to her. “Stephanie!” you called. She turns around and smiles at you. “You’re here for the shooting too?” she asks and you nod your head. “Who’s this?” a brown haired girl approach both of you. Your eyes meet and you bow to her. “Jessica-shi, this is Kel, EXO k new member” tiffany said.

 

“So this is the cute dongseng that taeyeon talks about” Jessica smiles. “annyonghaesayo” you said. “Hello Kel. I’m Jessica” she said in English. You look at her and smile widely. ‘She can speak English too. Yay for me!’ you thought.

 

You walk to the dressing room and saw a guy with earmuff is sitting on the sofa looking at his phone. “Kel-shi, please wait here. I’ll go take your clothes” the stylist noona said. “nae” you said. You take a seat next to the guy and he turns his head to you. You guys eyes meet and you jump a bit on the sofa. “YAH! Hyung did you follow me all the way here?” you asks.

He just crook his eyebrow and look at you like he don’t understand a single thing that you’re talking about. “Do I know you?” he asks. “Hyung quit playing around with me. Of course you knew me I’m your dongseng Kel, Kim Jongin” you said, crossing your arms. He stares at you for a few seconds and burst out to laugh.

 

“What’s so funny hyung?” you crook your eyebrows. “I’m not Kai, dongseng. I’m taemin. Jongin is my best friend” he said as he laughs at the middle of the words. Your jaw drop and you mentally face palm yourself. ‘Why did I have to embarrass myself in front of people’ you thought.

 

“annyong dongseng” taemin said. “annyong taemin hyung” you said. “You’re really cute like jongin told me. I guess sehunnie is not the maknae anymore” he chuckles. “It’s true but he acts like a maknae not me” you said. He laughs and said, “He’s always like that”

                              

The stylish noona came in the dressing room and give you your attire along with taemin’s. You take the attire and walks to the dresser to change into it. A few minutes later, you went out of the dresser with the gray sweaters on. You sit on the chair and get your hair done.

 

You walk out of the dressing room while putting on the hoody. You went to the shooting place and join in Jessica and tiffany conversation. “We have matching sweaters” tiffany said. “I love your hair noona” you said. “Thank you” she beams.

 

The shooting starts with you and tiffany with couple gray sweaters. Then taemin and Jessica with couple blue sweaters. After that, you guys exchanged couples with another sweaters and coat. Finally, it’s group photo shoot.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

ENJOY ! :D

comment & subscribe... ;D

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRONG KAI!

 

* gif- credit to the real owners... ;D