how to avoid the sun..

just one bite

 

 

" Yah... please~~~ i’m so hungry rite now.. " yuri pout her lips while rubbing her tummy..

 

jessica hesitate for a while before noticing the deep bite mark on yuri’s neck

 

and the pale looking lips yuri have right now..

 

a rush of guilt came over her as as she knows how hungry yuri must be since she’s loosing quite amount of blood yesterday.. 

 

" hmm.. i’m so sorry about yesterday..."  jessica walks slowly towards yuri before caressing the bitemark on yuri’s neck..

 

" gwenchana.. it’s just one bite.. no biggie.. "yuri laugh nervously as she’s shock from the sudden touch from jessica.. 

 

looking at the ray of light from the window.. jessica take a deep breath and hold yuri’s hand tight..

 

yuri hugs her by the side and keep her close..

 

" don’t worry k? like i said before.. those sunshine won’t hurt you.. "  yuri smile reassuring before reaching for her jacket and snow cap and prepare it for jessica.. 

 

jessica just stand there obediently as yuri put the jacket and snow cap on her..

 

" now.. all set! Let’s go then~ " yuri walks hand in hand with jessica...

 

yuri had already step outside the door and feels the heat of the sun while jessica still stand on the front door..

 

not moving an inch..

 

with her hand still attached to yuri..

 

" yuri ah.. mianhae... it’s just that..."

 

" it’s been a while since i’ve seen... "

 

" the sun... "  jessica smile weakly as she stares at the reflection of the sun on the  watery road infront of her..  

 

yuri just hold her hand tight and nod..

 

" hmm.. i have a solution for that.. "

 

" wait here k?"  yuri run inside and start her searching.. 

 

" jessica who was still looking at the reflection of the sun laugh a little as yuri came back to her with a her idea for a “solution”..

 

" hmm.. sorry sica yah."

 

" . i only have this.. " yuri pout her lips before putting it on jessica..

 

the hot pink big size retro sunglasses fit perfectly on jessica and it brings laughter to both of them..

 

" it’s from Halloween last year.. "

 

" sorry sica.."  yuri laugh a little while fixing the sunglass on jessica..

 

 jessica just smile brightly and look into the sun happily..

 

enjoying the warm sun hitting her face before looking back at yuri..

 

her mind still wanting to know how she can enjoy daylight after all this years..

 

but for now..she just wants to enjoy it while it last..  

 

a sudden kiss on the cheek makes yuri’s heart beat fast...before a smirk appear on her face..

 

"yah.. i’m so sweet aren’t i sica shhi??"  Yuri twitch her eyebrow few times making jessica chuckle in response..

 

she bite her lips her little while her fangs start showing..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" you are sweet yuri ah.. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" as sweet as your blood.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" my what??"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" yah.. its my turn to be hungry sica.. not yours~ "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yuri poking jessica’s cheek earning a deadly stare from the girl..

 

yuri moves back a bit before swallowing hard..

 

jessica just burst into laughter again and this time she links her arm with yuri while walking...  

 

" i’m so scary aren’t i yuri? " jessica ask cheekily as she tease yuri back..   

 

yuri just shook her head and laugh at herself..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" i can be scarier..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" with just the help of cucumber.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i know it's short and late~ mianhae.. ;( will update 1 more chap tomorow.. need to rest my eyes.. huhu.....

ps : have anyone baught the latest snsd album??? their comeback is overflowing awsomeness rite??? and.. yuri''s seobang feel and look just fit the concept so much!!!! sica is one lucky princess.. ;)))