just a baby..

just one bite

 

 

Taeyeon sits lazily on her bean bag and stare at the photo’s of their band behind her bedroom door.. 

 

checking herself out at the mirror before letting out a sigh..

 

 

"why am i so cute???" Taeyeon smile weakly  at herself before grabing one of her minion plushies and hugs it tight..

 

she reach for her phone and checks for any message or call from anyone..

 

"hmm.. no one seems to miss me rite now.. " tayeeon pout her lips and lay on her bed while playing with the minion plush..

 

"wae o wae.. no one miss me?? i feel so alone~~" taeyeon emo feels slowly creeping in.. 

 

being the leader of a band such as FULL MOON...

 

taeyeon can’t help to enjoy all the fangirl chant and flirts she gets whenever they perform on stage..

 

but.. deep inside.. she often felt lonely..

 

"being cute is a curse i guess.. "

 

"no one seems to take me seriously.. aish"

 

taeyeon  meesing with her hair before reaching for her phone and start makes a speed dial call..

 

"hmm. hey there.. hmm.. are you busy.. "taeyeon starts to speak...

 

"kim taeyeon! Anyeong~~  me?? busy?? Not really.. why?? Miss me cutie?? "Just hearing the voice just makes taeyeon’s heart skip a beat..

 

 

 

she’s my sanity..

 

 

 

she’s my happy pill..

 

 

 

she’s my everything.. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"dae.. miss you sunny bunny.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yah! kim taeyeon! Why did you cut that hair of yours?  " Sunny pout her lips as she run her hand on taeyeon’s new hair..

 

"wae? Is it that bad?? "Taeyeon looking concern at sunny’s reaction towards her new look..

 

"hmm.. it’s fine.. maybe it’s a bit shocking since it’s been a while since we meet..  "

 

"you look more like a rockstar rite now.. must be loving all the fangirl affection and attention towards you now huh??  "

 

sunny nudging taeyeon shoulder while the girl smile weakly..

 

"yeah.. yeah.. the fangirls.. they’re sure are fun.. "taeyeon nod slowly..

 

"yah.. what’s with the emo feels?? Are you hungry?? I’ll cook you something inside.." sunny quickly link her arm with taeyeon and guide her inside the restaurant..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

she sits comfortably  on the chair and look around the restaurant..

 

it’s not that big...

 

but it’s always full of people coming over to enjoy their homely cook dishes..

 

watching sunny with her apron on and a bright smile on her face had always been an energy booster..

 

a smile slowly grew from her face as she watch sunny aegyo filled cooking session just for her..  

 

"here you go~ kimbap fried rice~~~ tada~ " sunny excitedly placed the dish infront of taeyeon and serve it with an additional wink..

 

"yah... stop doing that.. your aegyo is overflowing sunny ah...  you’re killing me.." tayeon whisper to herself as she’s happily munching her fav dish...

 

"this.. taste.. great sunny ah!!..." taeyeon munch between her words as is filled with the kimbap fried rice..

 

"omo.. look at this kid!  Eat slowly will you kim taeyeon?? "Sunny wipes the smudge on her face and force her to swallow first before talking..

 

"you treat me like a baby.." taeyeon wipes the smudge herself and pout her lips a little..

 

"yah.. yah.. rockstar or not.. "

 

"you’re still my baby.. "

 

"don’t forget that.. " sunny pinch her cheek hard before kissing her cheek..

 

taeyeon just look at her with puppy eyes and continue munching..

 

"baby... i’m just a baby to you.. "

 

taeyeon whisper to herself as she’s being fed by sunny in the end..

 

"omma~~ we’re home~~  "the door bell rings and sunny quickly went over the door..

 

taeyeon just smile weakly and reach for the beer can on the counter and open it..

 

"it’s happy hour~~ "taeyeon fake her laugh and gulp the beer up fast..

 

"taeyeon?? yah.. it’s been a while huh?" leetuk pat taeyeon’s back and messing with her hair while sunny playing with their little angel..

 

"look! Look! It’s taeyeon omma~ " sunny excitedly brings kyungsan to taeyeon but end up standing still as she saw the beer can on the counter...

 

"well hello there kyungsan ah~~ look at you~ so handsome.. "

 

"just like your appa.." taeyeon playing with kyungsan a little making the little boy chuckling cutely..

 

"omo! So cute.." taeyeon chuckle too while leetuk smile proudly and hugs sunny by the side..

 

"hmm.. jagiya.. can you bring our kyungsan inside?? "

 

"I think he needs a diaper change..  " leetuk just nod and pick kyungsan up from sunny and kiss her forehead gently..

 

"see you later taeyon.. " leetuk pat her back a little and leave them..

 

"tae.. you know you shouldn’t be drinking rite? " sunny pointing at the beer can..

 

"yah.. i just took a sip sunny ah.. no worries~~ "  taeyeon smile reassuringly..

 

"hmm.. i think i better go.. heechul oppa had text me.. "

 

"see you later my sunny bunny.."  taeyeon hugs sunny tight and kiss her cheek..

 

"thanks for the kimbap fried rice~ kid leader signing off~ " taeyeon playfully does a gangsta move and was about to leave before sunny pulling her back and hugs her tight..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"take care k kiddy?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tae tae emo feels...