It hurts my heart....

Why are you so similar?

Changmin pov

 

"Kyu, you remind me of someone I really know.." I said to him as he sat beside me, holding a PSP in his hands.

 

"What? Who?" Kyuhyun asked as he paused the game in his PSP and faced me.

 

"I really don't want to remember him but he is really very precious to me but then he left me." I told him as I remember the person who had left me and Yunho hyung.

 

" Do I make you remember somebody you hate?" he looked at me with confusion in his eyes.

 

" Even if you remind me of him, it feels good to feel some of his personality near me."

 

" Oh so who is he?" he asked me

 

" I don't want to tell you.." I told him and then he pouted at my response....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

" Changmin, what are you watching?" Yunho hyung asked me as he sat beside me on the sofa.

 

" I am watching Super Junior shows and dvds." I answered him still watching the television.

 

" I know that but why you repeat at Kyuhyun's part" Yunho hyung said as he glanced at the television, smirking as he caught me.

 

"I uhh but he is always doing some actions that remind me of him... And it hurts but still feel good" I said as Yunho hyung look at me.

 

"I know but you cannot make Kyuhyun remind you of him. Kyuhyun is himself and he is other. You cannot think that he is Kyuhyun. They are not the same person" Yunho hyung told me and he went inside his room. I felt guilty as he is near to Yunho hyung and when I just let him remind him.

 

I looked at the television and saw that Kyuhyun is speaking to himself in Japanese or more likely practicing before going on stage.

 

" Kyuhyun is handsome. Very handsome. Thank you." he said in Japanese and laughed in embarrassesment. Suddenly I thought about him again. I know I should not compare but Kyuhyun really remind me of him.

 

I remembered how he always compliment himself when doing our commentary together. and it pains me to hear the same from my lovers mouth.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

When I attend SJ KRY Concert in Seoul it really mostly reminds me that Kyuhyun really fits with him. In his own group, he always stand in the middle and Kyuhyun really reminds me of him cause Kyuhyun is also standing in the middle in his group.

 

Suddenly, I heard that KRY is going to sing acappella of a chinese song. Like always, Kyuhyun starts first-the same like how he starts- and suddenly my heart aches how I really miss him and depend on Kyuhyun as he always remind me of him.

 

I know I couldn't help it even though they are not the same person I still do compare them. I don't know why I torture myself into thinking  like this but all I know is I would just let myself be drown in the acappella KRY is singing and let myself but pained more as I remembered him....

 

Jaejoong, the one I always fight with...

The one that left me together with Yoochun and Junsu.....

The one that I miss the most...

The one that knows me the best....

The one that held a mother figure towards me......

JYJ... I miss you.....