1

A bit of Spring Cleaning

Gdragon yawned as he came into the dorm after a long day at the studio. The new album was due, and GD wanted it to be perfect, there was no such thing as a second-rate album for Big Bang, everything had to be completely perfect. In fact, there was always a semblance of order in Gdragon’s life, his room was always kept neat and… MESSY? The man gaped as he opened the door to his room to find a complete warzone, through which a hurricane had apparently ravaged. Jiyong dropped his face into his hands and sobbed lightly for a moment before his despair turned to anger.

“Seunghyun!” The man cried storming down the hallway to burst through the elder’s door. “What did you do?” The older man looked up and shrugged his eyes wide and innocent.

“Nothin’ Ji… “ T.O.P put down the book on his bed and stood up. “Why? What happened?” Ji threw up his hands at the look on the elder’s face. He knew it had to be T.O.P, no one else in the dorm was as messy, but why on Earth he had gone into Jiyong’s room, the man would never know. Jiyong turned and motioned to the older to follow him before revealing the mess behind his door.

“This happened. Care to explain?” GD asked, his voice dangerously low.

“I was reading my book. How would I know?” And then Jiyong noticed something.

“WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY SHIRT!?” the younger cried out, grabbing at the long black singlet Seunghyun wore over a pair of dark jeans. The man simply blinked and shrugged, wondering how on earth he would get out of this one.

“It was in my closet?” He said timidly and then shrunk away from the younger as he exploded, ranting about how his room was his room and no one else’s.

“That’s it. You’re gonna help me clean this up!” Jiyong demanded shoving the man into the room, Seunghyun looked at Jiyong, trying a little bit of aegyo to get out of cleaning. Seunghyun lifted a hand to his face, the fingers curled into a fist and he twisted his hand against his cheek, holding his eyes as wide as he could. Seconds passed with T.O.P frozen with his fist against his face before Jiyong burst into raucous laughter, doubling over and clutching his stomach.

“Don’t ever do that again, Seunghyun!” The younger cried out between giggles, attempting to catch his breath. Seunghyun stuck his tongue out at the younger before crossing his arms in front of him.

“I’m not cleaning this up you know. Especially not after that. Besides. I didn’t do it.” T.O.P stated tilting his head fiercely as if to punctuate his point.

“You did do it, and you are helping.” Jiyong demanded before Seunghyun gave an exaggerated sigh as be bent to pick up a shirt. As he moved slowly around the room he kept throwing angry and sad glances at the leader who stood in the doorway watching the man, hoping to guilt him into helping. After about ten minutes Gdragon lost patience and rushed into his room, speeding through and picking up the many items of clothing left in piles on his floor. A singular sock was soon the only thing tainting his floor and both he and Seunghyun went for it, smashing their heads together as they went. Jiyong fell backwards, and Seunghyun forwards on top of the smaller man and the two wound up tangled on the floor.

“Ahh Ji! Can I borrow your- oh never mind… I’ll come back later” Taeyang mumbled and stepped out of Jiyong’s room, quite shocked at seeing T.O.P laying over top of GD. He walked down the hall rubbing at his eyes as if he could barely understand what he had seen. He had only wanted to borrow a pen!

Jiyong gasped and shoved heavily at Seunghyun who barely budged, still a bit dazed from the bashing his poor head took.

“YAH hyung get off me!” Jiyong cried out shoving at Seunghyun again until the older finally rolled off GD only to lay on the floor, his arms spread out looking something like a starfish. Jiyong stood and rushed out of his room, waving a nonchalant hand at the rapper that lay dazed on the floor.

“Youngbae!” Jiyong cried, pulling to a stop by the dancer’s door. “Seunghyun messed up my room so I made him clean it and then I helped and he headbutted me and then he was on top of me but now he’s on the floor.” The leader rushed to explain, the words running onto each other until the whole sentence was a whole hurried mess. Taeyang merely looked up at Ji, an eyebrow raised.

“You two can do what you want. You don’t need to explain it to me.” The dancer shrugged and put earphones in his ears, choosing his favorite song from the playlist. Ji turned around, feeling quite dejected to return to his room, only to find a rapper passed out on his floor.

“I didn’t hit you that hard…” Ji muttered, pinching at the elder’s cheeks to wake him. T.O.P attempted to swat Ji’s hands away in his half dazed state, managing to grab onto the younger’s wrist but sending him slightly off balance. Ji tipped forward, his eyes widening as he saw what was about to happen. Before he could catch himself, Jiyong found himself face to face with Seunghyun, their lips touching between them. Seconds passed as Jiyong stared wide-eyed at Seunghyun before at last the leader let out a yell and scrambled backwards, holding his lips and staring at T.O.P as if he had just murdered Gaho. Seunghyun lay on the floor, coughing and spluttering weakly as he rolled over, swiping a wrist across his lips while his face contorted in disgust.

“HOW DARE YOU!” T.O.P roared, making Jiyong flinch before he scrambled to his feet and raced from his room, the rapper in hot pursuit as Taeyang watched from his door.

“Lovers” He scoffed before returning to his room.