Clubbing? No.

Clubbing? No.

 

Rubi drinks a martini in a club downtown, and a few of guys come up to hit on her. 

“Hey honey, you wanna play with us tonight?” A guy inquires, standing at the front of the booth Rubi was sitting in.

“It’ll be fun,” another says, sliding in, next to Rubi and putting his arm around her.

“No, unfortunately, I’m not a girl with an IQ of -5,” Rubi hisses, shrugging the guy’s hand off, and stands up, slamming her hands on the table. The guys look startled. Rubi spots Kai entering and winks subtly, hoping that Kai saw her, and moves out of the booth and stares at all the guys, now sitting at the booth. “And again unfortunately, I am not a child to want to play with people. And even a child wouldn’t want to play with strangers that smell like alcohol. So… sorry, but my brain isn’t made up of cotton candy, and that,” Rubi points to Kai and continues, “is my—”

“Hey babe,” Kai slides next to Rubi, putting his arm defensively around her. The guys who were making a move on Rubi sit dumbfounded. Kai pulls Rubi to a private booth and sits first, then pulls Rubi onto his lap. He hugs Rubi protectively. "Don't come clubbing again," He commands.

"Why?" Rubi asks, and Kai blushes slightly.

"Because. I want you all to myself." Kai almost whispers.

AND THAT’S HOW KAI AND RUBI KNOW NOT TO GO TO THE CLUB EVER AGAIN.

THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER, THE END.